How I Met Your Mother Wooooooooo is the new Squeeeeeeeee S4 E8 discussion POSSIBLE SPOILERS

germany123 posted on Nov 18, 2008 at 03:39PM
okay so..i really liked the epi!!
i thought the wooooo girl were funny- they are a lot like fangirls who go squeeee except they are old enough to do shots i guess...

i have to say it AGAIN (truly sorry): marshalls hair :(
wow he was wearing the pink cowboy hat..and the front of his hair was showing and..my sould threw up a little bit.

i really liked how they addressed the whole issue of them all being in different places in their life- there were some funny moments and things i liked but i think i have to watch it again
i liked:
+barney: it breathes fire, marshall!
marshall: fire marshall *laughs*

+marshall: you still got that yeast infection,huh!?

+conference calls

+woooo girls

+finally some robin lily moments (i mentioned that somewhere that i missed them)

+marshall just really being the best friend ever

+barney was an ass..his old jerky self..but at least this time i felt it was "real" and more subtle than the whole "not a fathers day"jazz.

robin is just really pretty! i just had to mention that.

hmmm things i didnt like
aside from marshalls hair DUH:

the SVENS had a very strange accent :D
last edited on Nov 18, 2008 at 04:08PM

How I Met Your Mother 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago germany123 said…
oh btw i totally wanna drink from a blinking shot glass!!
over a year ago Saul_Mikoliunas said…
What I Liked
Ted as a woooo guy =D
The Sven's
Robin & Lily being each others besties.

What I didn't like
Uhm.....I don't know, I will have to rewatch it again before I can critise it more.
over a year ago xoxJoJoRulesxox said…
What I Liked:
I Loved Ted As A Woo Guy :P It Really Cheered me Up Cuz Im Feeling Ill :)
The Robin & Lily Moments :D
The Svens
The Whole Episode :P

What I Didn't Like:
Marshall's Hair!!!!! There Is Nothing More I Would Like Than To Take A Pair Of Scissors To It!!!

What I Really Want:
Those Blinking Shot Glasses! Im Now Going Have To Search Online To Find Some!!!
over a year ago ari12 said…
I liked this episode a lot.

LOVED:
*Ted being a wooooo guy!
*Where Ted drew a topless Princess Leia for Barney, his comments were amazing!
*That Marshall always knew what Robin was talking about.
*The fact that they brought up again "who is Ted's bestfriend?".
*Barney: "We are so cool with our baguettes and our Eiffel Tower".
*Conference calls.
*The interpretations of the wooo's.

NOT SURE:
*Barney picking the building the Svens designed.
*Robin becoming a wooooo girl.

HATED:
*The Svens, they were very weird.
*Jillian and her friends always sayin' "sexy bitch" or something like that. I haaaate that!
over a year ago zuntiz said…
I liked the wooo girls and Ted, that was funny. And like ari12 said, that Marshall always knew what Robin was talking about.
I'm not sure what I think of the Svens, me being Swedish myself ^^, it was weird though that they spoke in an almost german accent...
However it was hilarious when Barney mistook them for being French :D
yep it hought the same thing..their accent was a little german and a little frech- not swedish at all! and swedish accents are cute :D

another thing i just remembered i am unsure of:
the rhyming conversation lily and robin had?? lame?? or..good?

over a year ago inespinto said…
I liked the rhyming conversation. I agree with everyone but I also really liked who childish Barney, Marshall and Ted look when talking about the conference call, all excited!
over a year ago szmootyi said…
OMG I just watched it and I literally laughed my ass off!!! Especially at the Svens building design and the woooo-girls woooo-ing when the jukebox started Sweet Home Alabama!
But I'm a bit disappointed in Robin... hanging out with lame wooo-girls who are from Alabama and secret lesbians and things like that...
BTW, I had a feeling, I KNEW they're going to get back to the lesbo chick at the end of the episode... and it made me a bit sad cause it reminded me of poor poor Dr. Erica Hahn again... Where is she now? Is she hitchikin with her flying monkeys? Ah, I'm starting to miss her :( (don't mind me )
awww *pats* i have to admit i was never a huge fan of erica rooster- oh new epi online! more coo coo izzie :D
over a year ago szmootyi said…
So it means rooster! Thanks germany123! I asked my friend who studies German aboot it (if Hahn means anything in German) but she wasn't sure if it's rooster or chicken or cow or whatever. LOL, I'm gonna tell her it's rooster!