How I Met Your Mother 4.07 'Not A Father's Day' aka 'Jeremy's Sock' - Episode Discussion *Spoiler Alert*

Jennifer1985 posted on Nov 11, 2008 at 12:19PM
I don't know what to say except for: this episode rocked!

I loved everything, especially:

• Unemployed/homeless Robin - She was way better than unemployed Marshall.
• Baby-hating Robin - I thought Robin and Barney are just perfect for each other. Even in the end when both realized babies are kinda cute.
• The Cheerleader Effect, Not a Father's Day - Barney's inventions are awesome.
• Drunk baby Lily
• Father Ted
• The karaoke scene

The story was perfect. I liked that LAME discussed the baby thing. I think it was the best episode since Intervention.

How I Met Your Mother 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago jighooligan101 said…
also thought this episode was good but it made me want Robin and Ted back together and was it wrong that Marshalls hair looked better when he was a women?
over a year ago Jennifer1985 said…
I think Marshall's hair as a woman looked better because it wasn't as greasy as his real hair =D
over a year ago germany123 said…
he really has too much product in it :(
and did robin say helmet hair? :D

i liked the epi but i didnt like drunk lily at all!
it was lame and slapstickesque and very unlike lily! i have to agree jig! and i really thought ted and robin would make oot.

ah darnit no!! she was referring to the size of his head
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago ari12 said…
I liked the episode. What I liked the most was:

Not a father's day.
The cheerleader effect.
Father Ted.
Drunk Lily.
Marshall taking care of drunk Lily.

Something I noticed that I really didn't like was how bitchy Robin was! I thought she was very bitchy in this episode... I did not like that.
over a year ago Jennifer1985 said…
I'd like to add Neil looked so hot in that karaoke bar!
over a year ago jighooligan101 said…
Am I the only one getting the Father Ted reference?
^^they would reference an english/irish sitcom?

the whole robin moving in and robin wanting kids and robin and ted arguing thing is so weird- they are totally moving away from the brotp story :D

i really really really hate marshalls hair..it distracts me from watching the show..i think we should start a website- which would be very HIMYM style...

www.cutmarshallsgreasyhairbecauseitmakesm­esi­ck.­com
over a year ago shaj said…
apparently ted and robin are getting back together according to watch with kristin. This is what she says:
"Ted and Robin are getting back together! According to Barney, Ted and Robin are not only roommates, they totally back to having sex, and that means Barney is freakin' out. He starts buying home appliances just so he can smash them on the sidewalk. If he doesn't get his anger out that way, he might start crackin' skulls, so he decides crackin' TVs and microwaves is the way to go..."
OY i read that that belongs to the future spoiler discussions dammit now i am in a really bad mood!! i dont care if its true or not but..grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
and i just saw you posted that in the other forum as well ( i checked your profile) now thats just attention seeking!
too bad we cant report people for posting spoilers..dammit do i have to unsubscribe from here too!?
over a year ago shaj said…
sorry, totally forgot this was spoiler free
yeah sorry but i am totally spoiler and promo free this season so..i kinda freak :D