How I Met Your Mother S4 E6 Happily Ever After Episode discussion *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

germany123 posted on Nov 04, 2008 at 02:13PM
Okay after having seen it once

hmmmmmmmmm...
I think I might have to watch it again :)

I thought it was good, not great. Ted was pretty funny in the beginning when he was "pushing down" his anger. I loved that the gang was together the whole time- I just really wished he would have actually confronted Stella for being such a coward. I mean..she left a CARD :S
I will be back with more after having watched it agagin - what did you guys think?

EDIT: i also liked robins lame "clear the air" joke..it was very robin (you know how sometimes lessner is more..ner)
oh and yes jen the hair :(
the worst moment was the flashback of marshall crying over lily- with that HIDEOUS hair..oh and when he looked over the table to watch stella :S that flippy bit on top
*feels sick*
oh and..i miss cute marshlily..!

EDIT EDIT: i know robin isnt very open aboot her past but wouldnt ted have known a LITTLE more aboot her father issues?
oh and barney was funny repeating thar he thought father issues were hot :D

QUESTION: in the flashback with robins dad he calls her what? it sounds like "audrey" !?
last edited on Nov 05, 2008 at 12:05AM

How I Met Your Mother 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Jennifer1985 said…
Well... I'm not too excited aboot the episode but I'm not disappointed either.

What I did like

• Finally a clear end of the Ted/Stella story - After Shelter Island it was clear they couldn't leave it the way the last episode ended. Now Ted and the rest of us can move on.
• The flashbacks - Aww, how I love those flashbacks! We now know Robin's full name =D and Alyson can totally get away as high school student.
• Barney - I loved all of his jokes and good old womanizing, marriage hating Barney was back. Yes!

What I did not like

• The story was long drawn-out and the end seemed a bit forced.
• Marshall's hair... again...

That's it for now, folks. I might be coming back later as well.
over a year ago ClaireBearhimym said…
I thought it was okay.

I thought that it'd be too predictable for them to have Stella be the one Ted ran into, but I guess they still wanted it that way.

It was good that there was ending to their relationship though.

I loved Robin's flashback. xD My friend and I kept calling each other 'Hosers' the whole day today. My friends who don't watch it were just like 'What the heck?! e e;'. But, they know we love that show- But, I'm getting off topic.

I think that the Craig and Carter should go on this site, so they can see how much we all hate Marshall's hair, so they can cut it already.

That's all I really have to say for now.. I have to go watch it again.
over a year ago szmootyi said…
I loved this episode, especially the flashbacks, and I'm glad they finished Ted and Stella already
And there's something I really really loved about it, the Regina Spektor song 'Better' playing at the end of the episode. Regina Spektor's a New Yorker, too, and this song just fits the episode and this whole HIMYM atmosphere, you know what I mean
link