How I Met Your Mother Do I Know You Discussion *Spoilers*

Saul_Mikoliunas posted on Sep 23, 2008 at 12:21PM
I liked it. We had awesome Barney, Barney in love, Barney choosing bimbos. Then Stella saying yes, Star Wars and Stella fake liking Star Wars for all of eternity. We had totally not enough Robin & Marshall and yet I still liked it.

What I Liked.
Neil Patrick Harris. Seriously, there isn't enough praise for this guy around. Normally I dislike the mansluts on tv but Neil Patrick Harris makes me love Barney far too much. When he is telling Lily what he wants to do with Robin, even his body language was funny!(The odd kicking out of the leg=lol)
They brought back the fun facts! I love fun facts.

What I disliked
I'm still not feeling Tedella which is a shame because I LOVE Sarah Chalke and Stella is a great character but the two of them together just doesn't seem.....right.

Favourite Moments
"You left a voice but it wasn't male"

"I slept with Robin one time and I got feelings, I even used protection!"

Stella's comments about Star Wars. I watched it and she summed up my feelings almost perfectly when she said something like:
"First of all, how did they understand that bear they hang around with all the time? Yeah, he goes *funny noise* and they’re like that’s a good point bear, let’s try that."

Your thoughts?
last edited on Sep 23, 2008 at 12:22PM

How I Met Your Mother 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago inespinto said…
"You left a voice but it wasn't male" was for me the funniest line, I laughed so hard when she said it!!! Barney in love is fantastic, I specially liked it when he couldn't stop laughing at the "boogie man in a telepronter" joke, it was so cute and also when he's talking to Lily about the things he wants to do with Robin.

I still don't like Ted and Stella even though it was sort of cute that all committing to Star Wars for ever just because of Ted!

OHHH and I loved unemployed Marshall always asking everyone what were they doing (but he needs to cut his hair, I still don't like it!)
I just remembered something else. Lily and Marshall's code words for sex "Rhinocerous. We have to go" was legendary!!!
Seriously I can't stop watching the scene cause Marshall's face during the "We have to go." line in unforgettable and spectacular
over a year ago germany123 said…
well my sweeties i totally agree- as usual :)
this is boring-hmmmmm let me write something controversial:

i thought robin was ugly and i loved marshalls hair!

uhm yes no one will believe me lets move on.
i sooooo thought they would do a joke aboot the hair :S
there even was the lewad in with marshalls unemployment boredom- and like ted break-up beard i thought it might be a "thing" an experiment he is doing to entertain himself (along the lines of..how far he can let it grow before.. well i cant think of anything funny but they are the damn sitcom writers THEY should think of something)

Barney was funny as the nice guy..i also liked the sound he made when he first called robin and we got a little more mr. and mrs stinson time (liked the "i am a ted- well he hit that for over a year" convo)

i also i liked the marshall and ted friends thing(that marshall would be so protective of ted)

tedella is blegh- the writers do everything right. the dialogues are good the story is cute (although lucy seems to have disappeared..and stella has so much more time on her hands now)but meh i just dont like em :S

excuse this..i am very tired and cant be bothered to re-read..will be back to edit when i am back to..well...normal?*cough* me! :D
I completely agree with you on the Tedella thing, Ger: the writers do everything right, it is a cute story and I love Sarah Chalke, I just really don't like Ted and Stella, something just isn't right! (b the w totally going to change my name to Tedellahater too)