How I Met Your Mother Question aboot the episode BRUNCH season 2

germany123 posted on Jun 23, 2008 at 12:04AM
There is this blue thing/machine? in the episode Brunch in the gangs apartment. its never referenced ( or i might have missed it!?) i have no idea what it is and it moves around..well not by itself its in different places during the episode.
i just thought my super clever fellow motherheads know the deal!? someone know what that thing is?
i will upload a screenshot :)

ok i tried 5 times but it wont work :(
last edited on Jun 23, 2008 at 12:25AM

How I Met Your Mother 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago germany123 said…
link

this is the episode (loads fast)
over a year ago Saul_Mikoliunas said…
I have the episode so I will go check it out. I am looking for a blue thing machine that moves around the apartment, gotcha!
lol sualey..ive never seen it before! but i watched the episode a couple of days ago- and it had me wondering the whole time..it was like yeah yeah wendy and dad, marshlilly whatever...dammit trudy what aboot the blue thing!?
I never saw it either. Until now. Now, I am going crazy. What is that blue thing? It's a mixture between a telescope, camera, hairdryer and a bazooka.
or it could be a ping pong machine...or a beamer..or a gum dispenser- which dispenses very large gum!
and..why does it always move around?
I have no idea! I wonder if it is like one of the things that they stick in for us obsessed motherheads to obsess over =D
I love the big gum dispenser idea.
over a year ago Jennifer1985 said…
OMG! What is this? I've also never noticed. Is this on the DVD version as well? You know I'm rewatching the whole show and I didn't notice this thing in season 2. I've recently started to pay attention to the props though...
well ive watches brunch many times ...and only saw it this time. i couldnt find any info on it either because heck what are you gonna google...blue thingy? :D
I don't recommend googling blue thingey =D A few days ago I wanted to know how to say cute or something similar in German(Long story, don't know why I didnt just ask you) so I typed Cute German into google. Ohh err. A lot of non PG results =D This is still driving me crazy, Im going to go on this other himym forum I have and ask them.
OK mystery solved! its not a ping pong machine but in fact a baseball machine..one that pitches baseballs for you :D
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I totally know what it is now, I have seen the tennis version of them! Makes sense. So glad I know!