How I Met Your Mother Fan Prizes for the Quizzes

germany123 posted on Jun 15, 2008 at 08:21PM
Ok so the bigger spots are getting customized prizes in the quizzes. Im not sure whether we will ever get any but if we do: we should be ready :D
I am starting this forum so we can collect ideas and maybe if we present them to the f4( dave is a fan of HIMYM) we will get our own prizes!

ok..off the top of my head:

pineapple!
butterflies
a fiero
canadian flag
maybe a hand/high five symbol
a beer jug
maybe dog for zitchdog
SWORDS
a little computer screen with blog
a suit

pink marble tower
slap
robin sparkles/graffiti denim jacket/sandcastle
a goat
the robot
lastertag gun
catchphrases
a brush
yeti/ghost/nessie
bro code
grinch
blue french horn
lucky penny
threesome belt
unicorn
mountie
scherbatsky doormat
taxi cab
briefcase
a long sandwich
chicken wing
purple giraffe
cigar
yellow umbrella
pirate/parrot
last edited on Jun 26, 2008 at 09:05PM

How I Met Your Mother 37 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago dave said…
Oh I'll definitely make sure we get some prizes for HIMYM! I wanna do one with the building model that Ted had to make...hilarious. :) And a slap. And something, ANYTHING to do with Robin Sparkles!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago germany123 said…
awesome..the really long pink mable tower with lots of brown shrubbery!?

also we could get a little sandcastle maybe one with a tiny canadian flag!

and dave i am so happy that you are at the source :D
a goat
the robot
a lasertag gun- should be hard to do though...
maybe little catchphrase icons..awesome, lawyered

over a year ago Jennifer1985 said…
Wow, Ger great ideas!

How aboot:

a brush... because Lily paints

a Yeti, Sasquatch/Bigfoot, Nessie, ghost... something mystery related for Marshall

if possible a book, and on its cover it says Bro Code

a grinch

Uhm, that's all I can think of for now. I might be coming back later...
i am actually working on a little marble tower icon :)
but i just noticed how bad i am at this kind of stuff :D

a blue french horn (smurf penis)
the lucky penny
A threesome belt or a crown

a unicorn

Creating such detailed icons is not as easy, Ger ; )... even if you have this for a hobby. I tried some things myself but I think they're not as perfect as the ones I've already seen here in some other spots.
i made a little icon and uploaded it to my profile- you can look at it and laugh!:D

ok so we need 17 symbols actually 16 because one of the prizes is already a pineapple so we can just keep that :)

a mountie

a graffiti decorated denim jacket
Well, it's pretty good actually, but what aboot the spherical entries at both sides? : D
i know...they are behind the shrubbery ;)

you know if you cut those bushes back..the whole thing would look even taller :D
ok ive uploaded some ideas(yes, ideas!! :)) as icons..just thought i id see if it worked :D

but i guess the more specific they get the harder it is too see what it is..the simpler ones like goat, pineapple, ghost should work best!
I like them. Maybe we should have a pick because you made different versions. Well... I think it'd take too long... and we would be the only ones who chose an icon. Where is everybody?
they arent meant to be used(me be crap at it)..they were just ideas. but for example you could probably only write BLOG on the computer because this way you cant see what it says. same with the bro code...hence the different versions...

where IS everybody!?

HEEEELLLOOOOO????
over a year ago papa said…
Germany...this is great. I've got some of the images already.

Question: what the heck is a Zitchdog?
lol, papa.

let me explain: zitchdog is a game the characters play in the car to keep themselves entertained ..their version of "i spy" i guess :)
basically you have to scream zitchdog! every time you see a dog and whoever is the fastest gets the point.
look atlink
over a year ago Saul_Mikoliunas said…
I'm sorry, I never saw this forum until yesterday and yesterday I literally fell asleep half way through reading it. Not because it was boring though, because I am an odd person. NOW, give me a few minutes to try and think up some ideas but seriously, I don't mind. I just want the pineapple =D
we could also get a slutty pumpkin..i am now CONVINCED that she is the mother!she is not a dermatologist...shes a what was that? studied penguins i remember that..anyway what did teds match do for a living do we know? ok slightly off topic and totally in the wrong forum sorry.. but it would be hard to do the slutty pumpkin withoot a face...

how aboot kick-ass fighter pilot instead!?

You could just make a pumpkin. When you hover over one of the prizes it says what it is (In the customized spots) so people would know it was the slutty pumpkin =D She was a marine biologist, was she not? Studying penguins in Antartica......Hmmmm I will have to go watch it sgain =D Seriously, you guys have the best ideas. how many are we looking for again? 17? I think we have 17 great ideas here already!
1.Pineapple. HAS to be a pineapple =D
2. Tramp stamp aka Butterfly.
3. Missy the goat.
4. A slap/High FIve
5.Blue French Horn aka Smurf Penis
6. The penny. Which was lucky.
7.Nessie. Yes, I'm biased but hey. Nessie is awesome!
8. The Bro Code
9. A beer jug.
10. Zitchdog.
11. X shaped Swords
12. A blog/Cpmputer screeny thing.
13.Pink marble tower.

Hmm those are my faves that i think would work. I can't think up more. Mybrain hurts......I'll be back!
OH, P.s. ger. Me and you should write a long convincing letter to Carter & Craig telling them all our reasons why the mother should be a dermatologist. It would be HEElarious if the mother turned out to be one =D
i know...maybe shes a marine biologist SLASH dermatologist!! smart woman :D

i was wondering if i could do a pick somehow..but you can only choose one option in a pick so...people should actually be looking in the forums and comment here...ok ill do a pick tomorrow..or the day after cause germany is playing football tomorrow :D and no thats not me talking aboot myself in third person its my country!
we are going to embarrass ourselves..we played ridiculously baaaaad against austria (its like austrians play football!?) and then tomorrow..oh what will ines say!? anyway digressing again...
and then people can comment on that pick saying what they like or if they have more ideas..somehow people react to picks but not to forums :(

p.s. the slutty pumpkin has dark hair (like the soulmate..and the children :)) so it could be a little dark haired cartoon lady..with a pumpkin costume..and a tootsie roll flavoured drink in her hand!
Loads more people look at picks than forums, I actually used to never look at the forums but now I do all the time!
A pick tomorrow, yay! I will be the first to pick.....well probably not but I shall as soon as I see it =P
Hah, I have to admit that I will be supporting Portugal tomorrow. Not because of Germany though, as soon as those evil italians put us out, I picked Portugal to support this summer =D I also have to admit that watching Germany Austria was not my favourite game. You guys have so much strength in your squad it should have been 5 times easier for you! Ahhh I hope Ines doesn't like football. I think you will up your game. It is quarter finas after all. Unfortunately for you, I am obsessed and I also cannot support a team with a Chelsea player so until Michael Ballack retires, I will only be hoping Germany do well because of you =D
Dudette..............that was a lot longer than I intended it to be =D
Anyway, more people means more ideas! What options should you have on your pick? A funny/sarcastic one for me please =D
i KOOOOW it was embarrassing..it should have been like 5:0..but that freakin austrian goalkeeper was p.r.e.tty good i must admit...

actually...i might just make a quick pick now..so you can be the first to answer :D
YAY =D I like being the first to answer and comment.
He was indeed. I did like their goalkeeper. However I am upset with tonight, Sweden were my other team =(
over a year ago amazondebs said…
wow you guys have thought of loads

i see one problem though, i might be wrong but i thought the images had to have a white background?

what about a beer considering they're always in the bar?
or a paintbrush (lily)
or a sherbatsky welcome mat
and is it just me or do they seem to spend a lot of time with taxi drivers?
over a year ago amazondebs said…
a dog (robin)
oh yeah..ranjiiiit!!! i love ranjit!
what do you mean by white background? papa wont tell how he makes them :D

the icons i made were just for fun..i am trying to collect as many ideas as possible and then he can choose what is the easiest to make..or buy..i dont know ;)
will add taxi and the scherbatsky mat to the list :)
I like the welcome mat one =D I was going to say a briefcase because Marshall takes one to his job despite the fact that he doesn't have anythign in it because I think it's basic things like that that would be easiest.
over a year ago josabel said…
Joint(or sandwich)
Chicken/angel wing
Has anyone said purple giraffe?
cool ill add those :)
over a year ago Scottie said…
How do you do that? Can you contact fanpop in some way? Anyway, HIMYM deserves special prizes!!

a cigar
some kind of a suit
a parrot
a yellow umbrella
yes..i caaaan *insert evil laugh*
no..but we might get some and i want to be prepared :)
rumor has it that once the bigger spots get theirs we might get some too.
i will add the new ones to the list but hey no promises :D
over a year ago inespinto said…
Did you notice? Did you notice? We have prizes? Yeeeeeeeeee!!!!! I have a Canadian flag!
did you look at the list!? some of them are my icons..now i DONT remember giving papa permission to use them
*makes pretend angry face*
YAY!!!!!
We are so awesome. I currently have three pineapples =D
I currently have one missy =D
me too :)
Right now I have three missy's but I really want someone to add two more easy questions so I can get a Canada flag!