How I Met Your Mother Hello!

inespinto posted on Jun 13, 2008 at 04:58PM
HI!!! I'm just bored and I haven't disappeared but my computer is now so slow that the only thing I can do on Fanpop is answer Pop quiz questions (which I've been doing regularly!), absolutely nothing else without taking three hours to do something!!! I just wanted to say hi again and share my boredom with all of you because that's what friends are for and that's how I think of all you motherheads!

How I Met Your Mother 18 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago germany123 said…
we have been wondering where you disappeared to..at least i have anyway :)
it is such a pity!what happened to your computer?
over a year ago Jennifer1985 said…
It's nice to know your're still here, inespinto : )
over a year ago inespinto said…
Thanks Jen! It's just old so everything takes a LONG time to do and I'm not very patient... Which sucks because I miss Fanpop in all it's glory! And I've had a lot of ideas for questions for the quiz that I can't do because of the computer. But I'm hoping to get a new one soon so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
over a year ago Jennifer1985 said…
We all keep our fingers crossed for you to get a new computer ; ) Uh, new questions for the quiz would be so great. This and rewatching HIMYM s1 to 3 is the only thing that keeps me busy over the summer ; D I should get a life...
over a year ago Saul_Mikoliunas said…
Inespinto! We missed you =D I totally know what you are going through, I was using my brother's computer the other day and everytime I clicked on anything it took YEARS to load and it was so irritating. Also TheCountess(Do you know her?) she can't even go on fanpop anymore because her computer crashes so be thankful you can at least do the quizzes!
Fingers crossed for a new computer for Inespinto!
*crosses fingers*
*crosses fingers in benefit of herself* Oh I remember she said a long time ago that her computer wasn't good, I didn't know it crashed now!!!! I hope that doesn't happen to me or I won't know what to do!!! I should also get a life but not now =P I've been watching a lot of The Office lately but every Sunday night (that's when HIMYM airs here) there I am, watching like it is the first time (only now I know all the lines...)
I know this is a slight change of topic but I only really started talking to Thecountess a bit before her fanpop messed up and she is the sweetest! She made a wallpaper of my favourite chacracter from Chuck because it is my birthday soon =D Fanpop needs people like her. And you inespinto. And Germany, only less evil when it comes to trivia questions.
Also it needs people like me, Jen, Debs, John.....dudettes....fanpop is awesome =D
*Continutes to keep fingers crossed until the blood no longer runs into the top of them*
SWEETIE..I totally missed your birthday! i just saw it on the birthday forum :)

anyway HAPPY wait for it BIRTHDAY..i hope you birthday suited up er..ok ignore that..anyway :D i hope you had a great day..sorry for being late to congratulate you :)
and if i were rich id totally get you a new computer as a present..but im not :(
........................Mine or Inespinto? Mine isn't until June 24th so I'm hoping it is Inespinto =D *Runs off to Birthday forum to check when the birthdays of all us motherheads are*
yep inespinto june 14th..or so it says in the forum :D
I tryed to find the forum but I couldn't. But yaya, June 14th!! Happy birthday to youuuuuuu. Feliz cumpleanos to youuuuuu. I can't remember if that was Happy birthday or christmas but hey! HB IP!
I guess it's birthday because Merry Christmas is Feliz Navidad... Thank you to both of you!!!! I didn't do anything big on my birthday but it was still fun!!! Also I ate a lot of crap which is always good! *making mental note that Sauley's birthday is June 24th*
erm how do you say it in portuguese?
sorry aboot tonight by the way...
it was a good game though :)
my friend fancies your coach :D she was all: oh loook he is sooo cute!
Yeah, I only know it in SPanish, sorry =D
It was a good game but Ger, now I only have Spain left to support! I Started with 6 teams. If Spain go out, I will have to support Germany and Russia (Becaose of you and then Bilyaletdinov)
I know I can't talk because I seem to always fancy the baby faced ones but Scholari? Really? =D#
Eating crap is the best thing about Birthdays! Since most of my friends hate each other, I am having 5 different mini celebrations.....The more celebrations, the more bad food =D
Yeah, I got a little frustrated yesterday after the game because I think we really played well and international competitions are basically all I see when it comes to soccer so I didn't want us to lose so soon but you guys played well to and you have a really good team and they are all very tall!!!
Happy Birthday is Feliz Aniversario and Merry Christmas is Bom Natal!
All my friends get along because I have this really small and close group of friends but it's college exam time here so everyone is crazy busy... But since my birthday is usually not my favorite celebration (it's Christmas btw, I love shopping for presents, getting presents and being with my family, it's always crazy!) I don't really mind not to doing anything special. Besides I loved my presents this years, my friends offered me a canvas with a picture of the Tower Bridge because I have this big obsession with London so I'm happy!
Oh I also don't Scollari is cute... but I usually like the nerdy type so...
well scolari is just a little..erm OLD!
but she really fancied him. personally if i had to choose i would go for christoph metzelder ( minus the scary beard)!
actually ill support spain tomorrow cause i love spain..but what can i say germany is on the top of my list :D
my friends dont really hate each other but they dont mix very well..there are huge age gaps and totally different lifestyles..but its so strange to me because when i think aboot it its like: I like all of you..why isnt this working!?
As in this dude right link?
Germany, I applaud your choice. With the beard I was thinking Ohh errr but without, my my my. Quite a tasty little fellow.....My my my. That sounded so bad =D Ok ignore that part =D
Hah YAy for Spain =D Im just glad that they made it to the final, all of my teams were getting beat! I do need Germany to beat Turkey though so remember and send out extra good thoughts from me that day =D
Yeah, same with me. I got a limo yesterday (Yes. So happy. Telling everybody because it was awesome =D) and in it the ages were 16, 17, About to be 18 in two days, 21, and 22 but tomorrow I am going out with people who are 23, 24, and one hot 26 year old. Im with you, I like them all, why do they dislike each other? They all blatantly have something in common.........Their massive amounts of love for meeee =D
Wow. I bet that message made no sense. Oh well, cant be bothered checking it =D