How I Met Your Mother Subheading

germany123 posted on May 21, 2008 at 10:42PM
The CBS sitcom about the trials of love and friendship..hmm pretty lame for this awesome spot and show, me thinks..should we change it!?

and if yes..lets gather some ideas and i'll make a pick so we can vote!

How I Met Your Mother 29 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago germany123 said…
sualey can you edit the subheading with that awesome red medal o' yours you are totally pulling off!?

i should probably start..cant think of anything brilliant at the moment..hmmm
over a year ago Saul_Mikoliunas said…
No I cannot. Would have been totally awesome if I could though! We shall come up with the greatest ideas!
I will be back with some great ideas/ideas.
P.s. One of the taglines for it was "A love story in reverse" Remember that one?
"Because hanging out at a bar is so much more fun than hanging out at a coffee place"
I can't think up any better suggestions =D

Saul_Mikoliunas said:
"Because hanging out at a bar is so much more fun than hanging out at a coffee place"

oh I LOVE that!!!
Haha well I'm glad because I literally can't think up any others. I was trying to think of quotes that describe the show. Maybe something about the mother. Hmmmm.
sitcom-up..hmmmm
ledgen...wait for the mother..dary erm
The-britney-rehab-show

oh i can only come up with really silly ones at the moment...

Hahahaha =) I love Sitcom Up and Legen...wait for the mother.....dary! Heehee. We need somebody creative. Is Jennifer creative? Or Inespinto? I have high hopes for Debra.
I never told you how I met your mother? Oh great story.

When I have kids and I tell them how i met their mother, I'm going to tell them everything. The whole damn story.

The first line was actually said by Ted's dad but hey =D
well the NPH spot is easy:
He will make your nose bleed!

but thats no use..im off to bed!
Haha me too, nightey night!
over a year ago etteloc said…
On IMDB it says it's a "love story, backwards." Donno if you guys like that one?
over a year ago Jennifer1985 said…
Yeah I like Sitcom Up and Legen... wait for the mother... dary, too. But why not turning Sitcom Up into Sitcomsuit Up? This is closer to Suit Up and I mean we all have some kind of favorite clothes we watch TV in, right?

Or something with Five? TV Five... Mother Five? I'm just making suggestions here. I don't think there's a quote from the show that describes it... Except for I never told you how I met your mother? But I think it should be legen... wait for it... dary. That's all I have for now. I'm gonna keep thinking about something awesome. I'll be back later ; )
How aboot:

Haaaave you met Ted?

You're not gonna lemon law this show!

No ordinary sitcom - It makes you laugh more than 83% of the time

We take Barney's It's do o'clock and change it to It's Mother o'clock... No doesn't sound that good...
ok i will leave this for a little bit because its my turn to go to a wedding this weekend ( hooray! silly dresses,lots of pictures and smalltalk its gonna be l...wait for it...lame!)
so ill make the pick on sunday or something so we have some time to think aboot more..and its a good thing to keep me occupied dude! rockupied! during the speeches ( yaaaawn!)

Don't get too bored at this wedding so you'll lapse into a coma, sweetie. We need you here ; )
over a year ago inespinto said…
How about 'Kids, I’m going to tell you an incredible story. The story of how I met your mother.' First line of the show? I'm not feeling very creative which is why I haven't though of anything for the trivia gem but I'll come back if I can think of something
I'm liking Inespinto's idea as well.
Germany-Have fun at the wedding and remember, Not only do speeches suck but the waiting around while the photographer takes pics of the bride and the groom an the brides family and blahblahblah , so use the time wisely. Think of an awesome subheading. Think of an awesome trivia question. Think up an idea for a soapbox!
"A love story in reverse"

sitcomsuit-up

Haaaave you met Ted?

You're not gonna lemon law this show!

No ordinary sitcom - It makes you laugh more than 83% of the time

'Kids, I’m going to tell you an incredible story. The story of how I met your mother.'

When I have kids and I tell them how i met their mother, I'm going to tell them everything. The whole damn story.

okay motherheads..IM BACK..i survived wedding internment camp :D
it wasnt that boring but a little embarrassing at times ( once you give someone a microphone and they staaaaart taaalkin....)im a little uhm how can i put this uhm craving gravy on....something! surprise me!
so those are the ones weve collected i guess ( minus my really lame ones ;)) so i will make a pick tomorrow! if you have more suggestions or i missed something tell me (like i said...GRAVY!)

p.s. i just watched the greys finale: awww alex/izzie!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Scottie said…
I'm a little late here!! Congrats on surviving the wedding! I can't think of any quotes but what about:
Suit up! This show is legend...wait for it... dary!!

p.s the greys finale was awesome!! Alex and Izzie rock!
last edited over a year ago
Alex and Izzie are awesome! I swear, they are fifty times better than Gizzie. Arg Gizzie were awful.
Back to the subheading. Oh no, now I have to consider which option to choose. I shall see you in the pick.
oh i am such a girl but how CUTE was sensitive alex!? i try to stay away from the bad boy/soft center guys in real life because they are dangerous but how sexy was that!?
I try and also be sensible in real life as well but I'm pretty sure that if Alex was a real guy that I knew I would totally kidnap him and lock in my my attic.....I mean eh...I would...smile and ask him out for a date......
I just wanted to hug Alex sooooooo much. I have always been an Alex & Izzie fan but the end-AWWW. I bet even Gizzie fans liked him/felt sorry for him.
alex and izzie only!
gizzie was just...weird!
merder is just *yawn* lame and that candle thing!? yeah Im pretty sure mer just had a bunch of candles lying around and rented a helicopter to see if she had made the lines straight. i almost fast forwarded that bit because they get on my nerves so much.i was just like "bring on izzie and alex!!" what are they called!? izzex?
Haha I know, everybody was like get merder back together and I was thinking why? Alex & izzie are sooo much better.
I have no idea. I always get confused when they talk about Izzie and Alex and Lexie and Alex because it is just a muddled up name =D The only one with alex I knew was Addisex =D
I never understod why people love gizzie, t's so weird!!
It was so great to see Alex open his heart!! I mean eventhough he acts like a bad ass, he's really a caring person, and I think he was really hurt when Izzie left him!! it was heartbreaking!
Why aren't more real life bad boys like him :(
oh sweetie take some advice from an old lady:stay away from the bad ones in real life! spare yourself the drama ;)
I'm sure you can't talk about yourself as an old lady... (I'll be 25 over the summer), good piece of advice, I try to but what can I say, they're magnetic!!
well im very wrinkly er wise for my age :)
they are magnetic..i know...i try to stick to: look but dont touch.