How I Met Your Mother Episode 18 The Rebound Bro

germany123 posted on May 06, 2008 at 03:21PM
Can I just say I loved it!?
Im gonna watch it again tonight but HIMYM is back to being awesome. I thought it was funny the storyline was cute, Barneys Rebound Bro was awesome ( i guess he is known for something!?)Marshalls internet research, NPH choking up when ted was mentioned..only like NPH can, the jokes were good. i loved it...you guys?

How I Met Your Mother 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Saul_Mikoliunas said…
Likewise =D I thought it was awesome and I can now tell people I have a nosebleed and they won't know what I actually mean. NPH totally gives me nosebleeds.

Will Forte actually made me laugh (Rebound Bro) I love the whole awful chat up lines thing and I still love Stella! I think her and Ted together are really cute, I'm just worried that Himym wont reknew it and then they can say ohh Stella was the mother. Arrghhhh.
over a year ago sid3000 said…
awww, rebound bro really tried. i thought it was cute how he reacted, jumping up and down, doing the lil dance.

i hope rebound guy will be on another episode
over a year ago mewashington said…
Hi guys, i have a question for you. What does Marshall exactly say at 00:53. He said ''I think i might be starting to lose my...'' To lose what? Please help me. :)
over a year ago germany123 said…
calluses!? i think!? as in hardened skin!?
and sualey- is it me or are the writers of samantha who stealing from HIMYM? the coloured umbrella, touching the hot plate...
Also isnt it weird that ted always gets the girls who want to wait!? its " i wnat to know you..know your soul"victoria all over again. thats what you get for bein so understanding i guess :D
Fist bump callus, Germany was right about the hardened sking.
Ok, I hadn't thought about that until now, I remember the hot plate but the coloured umbrella? I know I have a terrible memory when it comes to SW. The other day I actually forgot Andrea's name. Bad, I know.

HAH, Another good point. If it was someone else I would say it was because they don't actually want to sleep with him but it's Ted. He's like the sweetest guy ever so that can't be it. He must just be the type of guy who is attracted to those type of girls. Either that, or it is just funny to have him not hook up with girls. I mean because of Victoria, Barney had one of the best lines ever.
57 days.
Is that your water? May I?
*Pffffft* 57 DAYS???
Heehee. Still chuckle when I see it.
I have a terrible memory when it comes to SW..thats kinda funny when you think about it

in the last scene when she stepped oot of the building sam had a bright blue umbrella and everyone else had a black one...
Hahahaha...I never even thought about what I was saying there. Ahhh, the irony.
Ohhhh yeah. Hmmm, we should keep an eye out. If it goes past the four jokes I might have to complain/talk about complaing but never actually get around to doing it incase they take offence and remove Todd from the storyline.
I thought Barney had one of the cutest line's ever when RObin said it wouldn't be the same and Barney was like "He was just so happy" or something. Awwww =D
over a year ago Jennifer1985 said…
The ep was legendary... wait for it... dary. Sarah was awesome! I just loved her. Finally there was nobody else there to steal her thunder... except for NPH ; D I think it was kinda sad to see him desperately looking for a new wingman. I like Barney better with Ted as his wingman.
over a year ago inespinto said…
I just thought of something that made me a little sad (oh btw I LOVED the episode). What I thought was: this was a very mean episode to do without Barney and Ted being Bro's, can you imagine Barney's reaction to the all 5 years thing? It would have legendary!
true...he spit ( spat?) a drink last time..much to sualeys amusement( red medal miss thang!!)and that was just 57 days! i wonder what he would have said to stella had he been there...im a little worried now that i read the finale spoiler.
last edited over a year ago
Haha, I want Ted to forgive Barney momentarily just so he can tell Barney about the five years because his reaction would be five times better than the 57 days one. Yes, it is my favourite Barney moment =D