How I Met Your Mother Have You Met Me??

Saul_Mikoliunas posted on Apr 30, 2008 at 09:02PM
Ok so someone added me with the name Have You Met Me and it made me think Hey. Meet me =D Five random facts about me based on Himym. (Don't judge me, I'm bored)

1. How I Met Your Mother is my favouritest tv show ever but I didnt start watching it until the first season finale.

2. My favourite actor in How I Met Your Mother is Cobie. I think she is waaaaaaaaay under used.

3. I can't decide who my favourite character is. I love them all. Ridiculous amounts.

4. My favourite episode is probably Swarley. The scene where Lily & Marshall get back together is super cute.

5. Last but not least, my favourite couple ever is Marshall & Lily. I mean I love Leyton and Booth & Bones and Alex & Izzie and Jam and Chuck & Blair and loads more but none of them are even half as good as Marshmallow and Lilypad. I mega love them.

The end. Ok that has wasted 5 minutes of my life, now Im off to reply to other random forums on other spots =D

How I Met Your Mother 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago germany123 said…
Haaaave you met me?
hmm im feeling random so..

1)I cant stop myself from talking about this show! its especially sad since it doesnt air in germany. my friends know it as "you know this how i watch online" and whenever something reminds me of HIMYM I dont care that no one knows the deal i tell random stories. like tonight when a girl said that she couldnt lose any more weight or she wouldnt fit into her wedding dress. yup i told her about lily!

2)Im all for brotp but i think they deserve a true happy ending- and not this "oh we slept together and now everyone hates us" storyline

3) I have no recollection of how i discovered the show but after the pilot i was hooked!

4) in season one i thought ted was so cute- because he was so dopey.i found barney terribly annoying in season 2 until i found out he went to SF. now im in love with NPH!

5) HIMYM is the only tv show ever that has made me laugh oot loud
over a year ago Jennifer1985 said…
Random facts aka What HIMYM Means to Me...

1. I love TV and there were and still are lots of great shows but HIMYM is actually the only one I'm really obsessed with. I get up at 5.30 in the morning every Tuesday to watch it online. I have the DVDs and I've even bought an original signed script recently. I think I'd also sit every episode in the audience if it was recorded live.

2. First I just watched HIMYM because of Neil Patrick Harris. I was 10 years old and I had a huge crush on him (it was my first) when I saw him on Doogie Howser, M. D.. You don't really forget your first crush... : D I became a big fan throughout the years. When I learned that he finally got a show since Stark Raving Mad I was so happy. However, then it wasn't only NPH who convinced me of watching HIMYM. I love the storyline and the rest of the cast is just hilarious.

3. Before I heard about How I Met Your Mother I thought how great it'd be to see Aly and NPH on the same show. How psychic is that!?

4. I made friends of mine watch the show. No, actually I begged them to until they finally did. Now they're glad I did, because they love it so much and can't get enough of it. Every time we meet we always talk in HIMYM quotes.

5. The show makes me forget anything around me when I watch it. Just makes me feel awesome!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago inespinto said…
Have You Met Me?? (this was a good idea actually)

Fact #1 - This is spot I visit the most now because I love talking obsessively about the show with other people who are just as obsessed as I am;

Fact #2 - My two favorite characters are Barney and Robin. Barney because he's awesome, a complete womanizer but has his really sweet moments. I know Robin isn't a very popular character, she doesn't get picked a lot as a favorite character but I love her: she's funny, sweet, independent and she's always there for her friends;

Fact #3 - I only started watching HIMYM after the second season was over because it didn't air here until about two months. I discovered it accidentally, I was searching for something to watch because I wanted something I hadn't seen yet and so I found it, watched the Pilot and was so completely hooked that I watched the two season in a week!

Fact #4 - I also love BroTP, I think they are great together as friends and even better as something more but I agree with Ger, they do deserve a better storyline for their romance than a one night stand that was a mistake and that ruined Barney's relationship with Ted. I think it would be fantastic to see them evolve together from not wanting marriage and kids to this crazy in love fools who want it all, it would be fun seeing them denying wanting these things and trying to stay casual but not being able to.

Fact #5 - HIMYM is on my top three of favorite TV Shows. I love everything about it: the characters, the romance, the comedy. I would love to know how the writers come up with such things as Swarley or Robin Sparkles and I think everyone who loves HIMYM really loves it. I have a friend that's just started watching it when it aired here and now she loves it!

I think that's all!
over a year ago ari12 said…
Have you met me?

1. I don't remember which episode was the first episode that I saw, but I know that it's an episode from season 1.

2. I loooove Ted... I mean LOVE him! He's funny, he's cute, he's smart, he's romantic. And of course, like a lot of people, I love Barney!

3. I have no idea what "brotp" means, I think it has something to do with Barney and Robin but I'm not really sure.

4. I drive one of my friends insane with this show because I always make subtle remarks about the show in our conversations.

5. HIMYM is one of my favorites shows of all times. I think the best part about the show it's all of the amazing quotes!!
over a year ago JulieL44 said…
Have you met me? (Amazing idea :) )

1. The first episode I watched was the Sweet Taste of Liberty and I was hooked ever since.

2. I have a crush on Ted (he's awesome!!) I totally agree with you ari12!

3. I made my cousin start watching the show, now all we ever do is talk about it!

4. I sing Sandcastles in the Sand is the shower ALL THE TIME!

5. I have watched the Pineapple Incident three times in the same day because I was feeling down. Totally made me feel better by the way haha! I think it's probably my favorite episode but I'm not sure... They're all amazing!
over a year ago germany123 said…
@ ari

Sualey found this in a blog...it means barney robin one true pairing
link
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Saul_Mikoliunas said…
More Have You Met Me facts =D

1. I have recently decided that Robin & Marhsall haven't been getting as much praise as the others so they are now my favourite characters =D

2. Lily & Marshall are still my favourite couple ever and I love how even when a scene isn't about them, their cute couple moments can still make me go awwwww. Like when I rewatched the season finale and the scene with Swarleys look at Robin, I realised how funny Lily & marshalls guesses at what barney loved were hilarious.

3. I have only ever written one soapbox and it was about Himym =D

4. Lately I have developed a slightly annoying habit of telling people I am off to watch Him-yim. Pronounced exactly like that =D

5. I can literally quote some episodes word for word (For example Swarley and Arrividerci Fiero) and yet I can still watch them and laugh at the jokes that i know are coming =D