How I Met Your Mother Robin Sparkles Video #2

Jennifer1985 posted on Apr 23, 2008 at 04:37PM
Hey guys I was wondering where Barney's very own version of 'Sandcastles in the Sand' is. He refers to it in his blog. I've found something interesting on Youtube but I'm not sure. Since I can't watch the clips on cbs.com I was wondering if anyone could tell me if this video is from Barney...

link

How I Met Your Mother 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago germany123 said…
the link is the regular robin sparkles vid. on the cbs site..but i can see it so you must be able to see it too!?
over a year ago Jennifer1985 said…
I never noticed all this in the video before...
over a year ago Saul_Mikoliunas said…
Im confused =( Therefore Im only really answering this because I might be able to help you only I dont know what your talking about.
P.s. Yes, I am not a very smart person. You will gradually realise that the more you speak to me =)
Never mind, Sualey ; ) I just thought this (the link above) would be Barney's very own version of Sandcastles in the Sand. In his blog he refers to a little hidden camera work... and some commentary from your Uncle Barney. Since stupid CBS wouldn't let us, who live outside the US, watch the videos, I was wondering. But I've already watched it myself. Yay, they let me watch that one *with a sarcastic tone*... I just never noticed the great special effects before, that's all ; )
over a year ago germany123 said…
the way i understood that..but id have to read it again.. is that he talks about something youd expect when he talks about beach vids. hmm does that make sense??
Exactly what I mean... My English must be really bad : ( Sorry