How I Met Your Mother Is it just me...

germany123 posted on Apr 17, 2008 at 09:33PM
or does anyone else have "sandcastles in the sand" in their head and cant get rid of it!? i was seriously singing it oot loud at work today..

How I Met Your Mother 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Saul_Mikoliunas said…
I was at my Spanish class tonight and I was humming it and I'm pretty sure at least three people now think I'm crazy. It's so irritatingly catchy. I love it =D It's also my new ringtone =D
over a year ago germany123 said…
i was inspired by that actually and i tried to make it my ringtone but somehow the file is too big :( but i have no idea how to shorten it ..it would be enough to just have the chorus..♪ sandcastles in the ♫ saaand
Luckily my phone is awesome although today my phone did go off as my friends were bringing my Chicken soup and a spare box of tissues and now they think im some sad 80's loving freak...which I am....but only with Robin Sparkles. =D I have listened to it so many times my brother knows the lyrics and called me to complain that he had been humming it as his work too =D
my phone was awesome until it got stolen :(
now i have this shitty old one- but phones without a contract are hideously expensive..such a shame..i want my robin sparkles. i have a feeling about the next episode. its gonna be legen..wait for it...
I know, right? I got my phone for my christmas and I believe when I was looking through my choices I was thinking "Damn. How the hell can I afford that?" Robin Sparkles is legendary. I have this programme that can cut mp3 up, so if you tell me how long it has to be and what part you want I will cut it up for you if you want.
oh sweetie i would be eternally grateful! i just left a comment on the link you posted complaining..two idiots one thought is what we say over here..i would just love the chorus..thats sufficient as a ring tone-should i send you my email!?
last edited over a year ago
Sending your email is a good plan. However I shoudl warn you, me email is sad =D But it has Katie in it so you will know it is me =D