How I Met Your Mother Barney & Robin

Saul_Mikoliunas posted on Apr 16, 2008 at 05:46PM
So I'm stuck in my house till Friday, not allowed to do see other people incase I get ...iller....is that a word? More ill? Whatever but I am super duper bored so I have decided to make a video of all the Barney & Robin moments. So far I have :
Barney & Robin arguing abour calling shotgun
Barney & Robin at the bar when Robin is undercover
Ropbin saying persistence pays off and barney saying No it doesn't, you were all like no it would ruin the dynamic of the group and Robin saying With Ted!!
Robin & Barneys look after Robin Says "I didn't want her to choke...at first"
What else can I add?
save

How I Met Your Mother 31 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Saul_Mikoliunas said…
Which episode is it where Barney says "Holy crap, you're beautiful?"..is it when Robin and ted are moving together?
over a year ago germany123 said…
yeah..and do the outchy in my mouth soup scene!!!!!

Aww i loved that scene!
over a year ago Jennifer1985 said…
Right, 'Holy crap you're beautiful' is from 'Moving Day'... Women have a lot of influence with their boob shaped boobs : D *tryingtoremember*... That wasn't Barney, was he? Oh, I forgot to add that you should also include the scene from 'Zip, Zip, Zip' where Barney birthday suits up and Robin sinks his battleship : D
last edited over a year ago
Working to find those clips =D
Is the Barney fireball scene from ten Sessions?
yeah..
outchy in my mouth is how lily stole x-mas..that grinch!
me thinks
Ok so far I have the Barney & Robin argument in 315.
The look in Spoiler Alert.
You cant turn a no into a yes from 313
Barney turning Robin on om the Bracket
It's already 2 minutes long =D
Ok so next I'm trying to find How Lily stole xmas, moving day and zip zip zip.
im still thinking that there is loads of subtle stuff ...like robin actually agreeing to all that silly stuff shes supposed to do on air..but thats probably a different vid ;)
are you ok? here we are droning ;) and you are sick..is it bad? so you want me to feed you some soup?
Haha It's not bad and you don't need to feed me soup =D Although no offence but if Jason Segel, Neil Patrick Harris or Josh radnor were to offer that, I would accept =D I cant find Zip Zip Zip anywhere to download that isnt a really dodgy site =D
There's a lot of Barney stuff. You could probably find the scene in some of the Barney clips. That surley is a lot of work but since you have time till Friday : D... Besides watching all this stuff will make you feel way better ; )
its not on veohTV?
I can't find it =S Maybe I'm just being silly though =D
aww dont be so hard on yourself..youre just sick :P
You'll probably find it accidentally when you're looking for something else... If you won't find it anyway, I think the clip is gonna be legen... wait for it... dary. Otherwise, I may have the episode. But that wouldn't help much either...
last edited over a year ago
link
i dunno if its dodgy though..or if it works for that matter
I'm trying it right now =D The only other link I could find was tudou and I can't get it from there. The only places I can get it from is youtube and and a linkey oney.
Where did you find that? Awesome! Great website... You have to have a fast connection to download the files though... You should add it to the Aly links, in case you haven't done it or it's existing already...
nope..ive just googled it now :)
ill check..and then ill post it
The thing has downloaded 3% in 15 minutes so I hope it actually works =D
hmmm ive never tried it..like i said i just googled it. hope it works!
19% in 50 minutes. I swear, if I had anything better to do with my life....I would be doing it. I just don't =D
and thats why we love you ;) did it finish yet??? :P
hope you are feeling better...
My computer hung when it was on 59% and I was this close < > to bursting into tears =D However I am just starting again today. Also looking for alternative ways but still looking =D I swear if you could download it from tudou I could get
EVERY episode available.
I have now got them downloading upstairs so they should be here tomorrow morning, fingers crossed. In the mean time I am amusing myself by watching every episode of season 2 from start, I'm now on How Lily Stole Christmas =D
awwww brotp and the soup i might have to watch that again. ..lily the grinch
Ok so this is just a sie thought but at the end of Game Night somebody replaces Robin's mat and Future Ted says "That's not all the secrets. But thats getting ahead of ourself" or something. The writers could totally use this as a Barney was the one who replaced the doormat and he has had a mini crush on her all along.
This is probably just me being crazy but it's a thought =D
i think hes had a mini crush all along..but i think that line references robin and ted getting together!? as in: robin hadnt told the story of how she wanted to surprise him at the wedding, saw him, ran to the loo and cried her eyes oot, snot everywhere etc
Yeah. I know that would make sense too, I just prefer my line =D I'm trying to look for Brotp moments in season 1 (Episode 4 is FULL of them =D)
As nice as it sounds but isn't it something we'd just like to see? Barney having a crush on Robin since day 1?! He also said Lily was hot when he saw her for the first time... Well, I think it's time for me to rewatch the show from season one to three : D