How I Met Your Mother Episode 15

germany123 posted on Apr 08, 2008 at 02:02PM
Im sorry if I missed something- cause I hate it when people ask the same question 200 times....but why is there no new episode this week!?

How I Met Your Mother 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Jennifer1985 said…
I was looking desperately for the new ep today. Later on Wikipedia I found out that the next episode will air on April 14th. I think there is just no reason for that or something would conflict with the programme planning... That maybe not an exact answer to your question, but I hope the mystery is somehow solved ; ) That's the disadvantage of not being an American : D All the information gets way too slowly to us...
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago germany123 said…
I know i was googleing till my fingers bled..is that correct, btw bleed...bled..anyway : Some say it will be called "the simmons report" but it has been changed to "the chain of screaming"..and its about marshall and his work at the evil law firm. But whyyyyy.. oh allmighty universe.. do they make us wait so long!!!???
oh and i am american but they still wont tell me ;)
last edited over a year ago
CBS is evil, that's why. Yes, the already announced the new title on the CBS website. I also thought Robin Sparkles would come first. Well, I'll never understand this... I was really looking forward to this. They can't do this... Not in the week of my birthday : (
Now I really know why there was no new episode on last night. There was on a basektball game instead.
are you joking?
over a year ago Saul_Mikoliunas said…
Until your fingers bled. Nice english Germany =D
I miss my episode. I need my fix. It's like a drug. I need to go to rehab to fix my addiction to HIMYM.
Nope, I'm not joking. You can read it on link the newest entry.
urgh...damn you stupid college sports nobody gives a s!§$ about
I left a little comment there loving the see you next tuesday SATC reference :)
over a year ago The_Mixed_Tape said…
One Tree Hill got moved to April 14th aswell
Had it been BaskIceBall...i MAYBE would have understood..but seriously: BASKETBALL? sheesh...
over a year ago Muse_Fan86 said…
My bad :( Doubled on a question