How I Met Your Mother Name the episodes

inespinto posted on Apr 06, 2008 at 12:44PM
Name pretty explanatory, we have to name the episodes but we can't check them anywhere!!! And legendary people do not cheat!

1.01 - Pilot

How I Met Your Mother 32 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Saul_Mikoliunas said…
You got the easy one!! Number two was Purple Giraffe. Technically I'm not sure if I cheated though because last week I started watching them all from the beginning so I watched episode 2 about three days ago, that's how i know =D
over a year ago DietCokeGirl said…
1.03 Sweet taste of liberty, I actually watched this the other day too!
"You're too liberal with the word legendary", brilliant, sigh...
over a year ago germany123 said…
this is too hard..i dont want to cheat because i AM legendary...uhm okay they lick the bell...i dont like that episode btw..ok maybe next one is "return of the shirt" or whatever its called where ted goes out with natalie!?
i really want to check but i wont because that would be cheating cause you would see the next episode- how do we do that btw!?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Jennifer1985 said…
The next one is "OK Awesome". It's one of my favs from season 1 : )
over a year ago inespinto said…
The next is 'Slutty Pumpkin', I love that episode!! "Hey Chad, how's it hanging?"
"Matchmaker"... I love Jack Package : D
Ok I'm going to leave this game to the master! I am terrible with episode names =D
this is impossibly hard...can we alter the rules?
like you may not cheat but use google :P ?
Next one is the Duel

How about you can google it but if you do it you can't say the episode, you can only give a clue so another person guesses it?
ok...wait..
the one where they find out that barney is in fact satan
( do you loooove my friends reference :P)
I do love your Friends reference. And this one is 'Belly Full of Turkey' btw ; ) Don't slap me for this. I only know the season 1 eps later I may become worse at this. 1.10 is 'The Pineapple Incident'

'Am I the only one who's curious about the pineapple?' : D
I want to know about the pineapple so badly! My two favourite things I have posted on the HIMYM spot are my Favourite quotes pick (Dammit Trudy, What about the pineapple?) and The picture Dammit CBS, What about he pineapple? =D

The next episode is where Barney plays his Psych Cd. It should be all rise!!
I'd also like to know about the pineapple. Do you think we'll ever get to know or will this remain an unsolved mystery?

That was 'The Limo' with not Moby. Next one's 'The Wedding' : )

Have we changed rules? This was never really answered. Well, I don't care as long as I remember the ep's title, I'm gonna say it... because I'm awesome at it : D
of course we changed the rules- you are so going to be grateful once we start hitting season two. we changed it because inespinto proposed the idea and i agreed. done! thats democracy for ya :D

but ok lets all vote- i vote we change the rules because that way sualey and i can continue playing
last edited over a year ago
Agreed... But can I name them as long as I can anyway? It's so much fun
of course!! its only after cheating that you give a clue..and i always cheat :)..OK for everyone!?
Ok!
ok before this forum dies...the one where marshall is haunted-not by a ghost though
I just spent half an hour trying to remember Marshall being haunted and I finally remembered... it's by the cake!!! I think it's " Drumroll Please" the name of the episode
yes!! 100 points- glad i made the pro think a little bit..i thought this might be getting too boring for you ;)
How I Met Your Mother never bores me!!!!
I already thought you guys were sick of playing : D

Next is 'Zip, Zip, Zip' the one where Lily and Marshall are stuck in the bathroom because Ted and Victoria can't get it on properly. Oooh, I almost forogt the best part with Barney birthday suiting up in front of Robin : D

I'd so like to see them together in the future... But let's go on with the game, I digress...
I would loooove to see them together too, I think I would jump up and down of happiness if that happened!

Next is Game Night the one when they all their most embarrassing stories (I totally blanked, is the episode really called 'Game Night'?)
it is my friend...you guys are really scary if you swear that you never cheat
next up is an easy one if you know me
I swear, though I wouldn't have to because we're not at a courthouse : D I never cheat, I couldn't stand the thought of not being honest.
I oath it, I have never cheated!!
OK its official you guys scare me :D
but..you have not named the episode and i have given my clue *smiles mysteriously*
I thought you still wanted to tell us the name : P It's 'Cupcake'... 1.17 is 'Life Among the Gorillas' another great ep of season 1
Next is 'Nothing Good Happens After 2AM' (The day Lily kicked Korean Elvis in the nuts!)
'Mary the Paralegal'... if you don't laugh it just seems me : D
'Best Prom Ever' next (I'm actually watching Mary the Paralegal right now!)