How I Met Your Mother Episode 14...

sprouseter16 posted on Apr 01, 2008 at 01:14AM
what did you guys think about this episode?

i thought it was okay...but i was expecting a bit more.
also, i have a feeling that girl is the mother...

How I Met Your Mother 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Saul_Mikoliunas said…
I loved it!! It was definitely an improvement on last week's episode, although it hasn't made it in to my top ten. I thought the whole idea was quite funny and I love that they had more Barney/Lily scenes.
I love that she is the one woman who he see's as more than just sex, like he sort of respects her. Her hugging Barney after his apology was so cute!

I also totally think they are going to have Barney and Robin hook up. The have great chemistry and their scene at the bar was fun.

Also, I loved that we saw more of RObin in this episode. There wasn't much of Marshall in this episode either actually thinking about it.......so to sum up I want to see more of pretty much every character haha =D

P.s. This might not make sense. I will comeback tomorrow and write something that makes a little more sense!
over a year ago Saul_Mikoliunas said…
P.p.s. I love hoe Barney drove away in his truck even though in the episode "Arrivederci Fiero" he couldn't drive and Ted had to teach him =D
over a year ago germany123 said…
also that girl in season one (the one who taught ted the raindance) said: we had sex in your car twice.aaand he sold a girl for a mercedes.

i thought the episode was much better than last week. but somehow...
im not sure what im missing. it just feels a little "cold" between the guys at the moment.and to me its not making a lot of sense why robin always hangs out with everyone and its ok with ted!? and noone evr mentions the apartment. there better be an episode with a helluva lot of flashbacks where they show what everyone was actually thinking (like when lily had that "talk about marshall" thingin her head but pretended not to care
last edited over a year ago