How I Met Your Mother Sarah Chalke - Mother

inespinto posted on Mar 25, 2008 at 07:12PM
Ok so Sarah isn't the mother because she can't be in a lot of episodes ( I read somewhere) but I was just rewatching the episode and she says she's been to one party in the last year on St Patrick Day so maybe she was at the party Ted was which can make her or one of her friends the mother. What do you think??

How I Met Your Mother 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago germany123 said…
i think its just to confuse us again..as i said before: whats with the hint dropping all of a sudden!?
i really hope that the true events leading up to meeting the mother are a lot more subtle and really unexpected
sidenote: wanna know how sad i am? No? ill tell you anyway..
I freezeframed the scene where the children are shown (season 1..where are they anyway..have they gone to their rooms and ted is talking to himself all the time?) to search for clues in the living room. YES Im that sad..true story
over a year ago inespinto said…
HAHAH I never thought of doing that but if I had thought of it I totally would have done it too!! I'm hoping the mother is completely unexpected because it has to be something good, we've been waiting forever!!
over a year ago dave said…
I think it might be the lady that Ted bumped into at the club on St. Patty's Day...right before he got knocked out. That bump seemed too random and prolonged.
they have a wedding picture..with the heads cut off!
they knew we'd be looking ;)
just watched better quality footage...
outside the club the mother has black shoes and her jeans cover them... and in the club the girl he bumps into has red boots that come up her leg.... this better not be a continuity error!

found this on youtube..do you guys think that the creators actually know who the mother will be..as in have they casted someone to be the mother?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Saul_Mikoliunas said…
I don't know if they have already casted it but I thought Sarah Chalke only had time for one episode but wikipedia says she is going to be in next Monday's episode too? I'm confused.
over a year ago inespinto said…
oh I didn't know that but I thought she was only available for one episode too!
i read she was back,too. did they shoot 2 episodes with her!?
over a year ago Catherine09 said…
I thought Sarah Chalke only had time for one episode but wikipedia says she is going to be in next Monday's episode too? I'm too confused!!
over a year ago zukini said…
In my opinion the show should continue to at least season 8, then they could spend a whole season on the romance b/w Ted and the mother, it needs to be subtle and clever. I also think that the mother should be played by Linda Cardellini (star of ER, Freaks & Geeks scooby-doo etc..), otherwise im expecting to be very disappointed with the mother...