How I Met Your Mother I Thought...

harmonizewme posted on Mar 25, 2008 at 05:28AM
i thought that it was said that Victoria (from season 1) was Ted's future wife. It's always stuck with me that she's the wife and we're just waiting for her to come back. But now with him meeting Stella, I'm not so sure.

Does anyone else remember them saying Victoria was the future wife?

How I Met Your Mother 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago germany123 said…
uhm no..
the whole point of the show is that we.. uhm how can i put this..dont actually know who the mther is
over a year ago Saul_Mikoliunas said…
I don't think she is the wife and I don't actually recall them saying anything about her being the mother, was it anything in particular that made you think that?
over a year ago harmonizewme said…
Thank you Saul, for being polite. It seems other people feel the need to be rude when answering questions.

Yes there is something that made me think that. My husband I and both watch the show; we both remember Ted's overhead voice saying that Victoria was the mother. I haven't seen those episodes in so long so that's why I thought I would ask a forum of HIMYM fans.

Like I said in my original post, I did doubt what I was thinking because it was only the first season; also Stella seems a possible canidate for the mother.

Maybe I just remember a feeling they were portraying for Victoria as the mother. Perhaps they weren't sure if the show was going to be successful since it was still the first season.

At any rate, I understand now that we still don't know who the mother is and thanks again Saul for being a nice person instead of a mean one.
over a year ago germany123 said…
that wasnt suposed to be mean btw. i just thought it was funny since everyone keeps guessing about it and its all over all posts about himym. sorry if you took offense.
*makes mental note: must put ;) after irony*
over a year ago Saul_Mikoliunas said…
Thank you for calling me nice :) Normally people just call me crazy/insane/abnormal :P In all honesty I wouldn't mind if Victoria was the mother, she seemed nice. I still would prefer it to be Trudy though (From the pineapple incident!)