Gravity Falls Canon Roleplay.

poppyfire333 posted on Jun 09, 2013 at 10:11PM
Ok. This roleplay is for all canon characters and/or places meaning no OCs. Sorry. It just gets really hard to keep up, but if you want to join you'll first have to ask me if you can claim a character and I'm going to be Wendy. Sorry again. Anyways.... yeah. Let's begin.

Gravity Falls 119 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 119

over a year ago poppyfire333 said…
"You know how about I just don't eat." Wendy said placing her burger on the table causing a peice of it to fall off.
over a year ago GrapplingHook said…
Dipper finished his piece of chicken before pushing the plate away. "I think you have the right idea." Dipper said to Wendy with a slight grin. "What do you want to do?" Dipper asked his red-haired crush. The power was still out, so the arcade was out of the question.
"I don't know. Wanna go sit outside together and talk until we leave?"
This made Dipper a little nervous. He still hadn't mastered the art of small-talking with Wendy. To make things worse, he had never really done it alone, Mabel or Stan had always been on the other side of the room. Yet, somehow, Dipper found his mouth opening and muttering the word "Yes."
"Ok." Wendy said putting her arm around his shoulder walking outside not noticing his nervous.
Dipper tried to not show his nerves as best he could. He tapped his left hand on his side so that Wendy wouldn't see him trying to calm himself down. The only thing that was going on in Dipper's mind was, Wendy's touching me! What am I going to do? What am I going to say? Should I touch her back?. The two of them left the building before fining a bench to sit on outside. It didn't feel like summer outside, it had more of an autumn feel to it. The temperature was perfect, there was a slight breeze, and a crisp smell filled the air. "How 'bout this weather?" Dipper found himself saying as they sat down on the black metal bench. He wanted to hit himself for asking that stupid question.
"Ummm... Nice. I guess." Answered Wendy confused as they sat down on an old bench that was really small and was about to fall apart squishing them together as Wendy kept her arm around him.
Dipper wasn't sure what to say. "Seen any good movies lately?" He asked.
"No really..." Wendy replied before turning back to him," Why are you so nervous around me? Am I annoying you? Do you hate me?"
Dipper's worst fear had been realized. He currently had two options. Number one was tell Wendy the truth. That he liked her, potentially creeping her out and ruining the friendship Dipper cherished so much. Option number two was of course lie to her. Which could bite Dipper in the butt for the long hall. Dipper decided to be as vague as possible.

Dipper put out his best surprised face. "No! I could never!" He said in a high pitched voice before clearing his throat. "Where would you get such a... preposterous idea from?"
"I don't know cause whenever we hang out together you seem really distant and whenever I walk away you whisper something to yourself then refuse to tell me what it was."
Dipper looked around. He was trapped, there was absolutely no way he was getting out of this one. No Mabel to jump in and break the silence, no Grunkle Stan to call Dipper away and no lightning in the sky to strike him and end the pain he might possibly endure.

Dipper sighed and looked down at the ground. "Wendy, I think there's something I should tell you..." He said solemnly.
"Yeah?" Wendy asked concerned.
Dipper took a breath and closed his eyes. There was no way he would be able to open them after what he was about to do. "I...uh.." The words stuttered out of Dipper's mouth. "I like you." Dipper clenched his eyes shut tighter.
Wendy's eyes widened in shock," What?"
Dipper didn't really want to have to say it again. A lump was forming in his throat and he was beginning to find it hard to breathe. His face became red. "Forget I said anything." Dipper said quickly before hopping off the bench. Dipper turned and walked slowly in another direction as a tear slid down his cheek.
"No,please come back. Please talk to me." Wendy said.
Despite Dipper wanting to continue walking away, his feet stopped and he turned around, his face as red as a tomato. "What else do you want to know?" He cried out.
"Why didn't you tell me?"
"Why didn't you tell me?"
"You don't understand how hard it is for me, to tell such a beautiful girl like yourself that I'm in love. I can't just walk up to you on the first day and say I'm in love. It's not that easy." Dipper said, half angrily and half out of sadness.
"That's not what I meant."
Dipper looked at Wendy confused. "What did you mean?"
".............iwantedyouto.......&quo­t; She mumbled inaudiobly.
Dipper could only understand the first part. "You wanted me to what?" He said, wiping a tear from his eye.
"............saythat......……"
"I love you?" Dipper asked, still completely confused about what was going on.
"Yeah."
"I love you Wendy Corduroy!" Dipper shouted to the heavens as he threw his hands in the air. "There, are you happy?"
"Yes," she said smiling.
Dipper didn't understand why she was smiling. "You're not mad?"
"Why would I be? I kinda, sorta, almost.......... wantedyoutolikeme."
"Why would I be? I kinda, sorta, almost.......... wantedyoutolikeme"
Dipper couldn't believe what he was hearing. He rubbed his eyes to make sure he wasn't dreaming. "You did?"
"Yeah."
"Why? I don't understand.... Do you like me?" Dipper asked nervously.
"Ummmmmmm...........possiblykindayes.­...­...­..&­quo­t;
Dipper's eyes widened. "What?" Dipper felt like he should have walked up to Wendy and kissed her passionately, like in the movies.. but instead he found himself walking up to the bench and sitting down on it, squeezed next to Wendy.
"I'm telling you the truth you know."
"You're not just saying that to make me feel better?" Dipper blushed. "You actually like me?"
"Yes." She said laughing, trying hard to not smile.
Dipper had no idea what to do now. This was completely new territory for him. Does I kiss her? No, no.. too straightforward. How about a Dance? There was no music. Do I hug her? No... not Boyfriend enough...

"Would you like to see a movie and then get some real food?" Dipper asked Wendy with a bright smile. It was a good thing Dipper had brought some money that his parents have given him for an allowance over the past year.
"Yes. Anything, but THIS is great with me." Wendy said nodding smiling before adding," But really, yes. Yes, I would."
Dipper stood up, a smile as bright as the sun was written on his face. He reached out his hand about three quarters of the way towards Wendy. "What kind of Movie do you want to see?" He asked. It was convenient that he had seen a movie theater down the road on the way here.
Wendy looked down at his small hand before meeting it with hers," I don't really know. Do you have any ideas?"
over a year ago MortalAnonymous said…
AUGH WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME GRAPPLINGHOOK HAD REPLIED?! Arg, that's what I'd been waiting for before I responded and suddenly there's a novel! DX
(Sorry)
Wendy's hand was warm, soft and gentle as she touched Dipper's skin. Dipper smiled. "What do you like to see? Horror, Comedy, Romance, Action?"
"I like action with some amounts of comedy. It's interesting, but funny enough that you don't have a heart attack." Wendy answered laughing putting the hand that wasn't holding Dipper's in her pocket.
over a year ago MortalAnonymous said…
Stan entered the eating area with bulging pockets, obviously having been ripping off every employee he could find, but his face fell in surprise when all he found was Soos gobbling about seven layers of pizza at once.

"Hey, what the...where is everybody?" he questioned, "I thought we were gonna have a bonding experience here, or...whatever."

Soos shrugged, "I dunno; everyone thought the pizza tasted gross and left. I think they went outside or somethin'. I don't think it's that bad. Once you shove it past your gag reflex." He stuffed another stack of slices down his throat, wiped his mouth and smiled at Stan.

Stan made a disgusted sound, but then sighed dejectedly and sat opposite Soos. "Well great...why can't I do it, Soos? Why can't I have that whole happy flappy bonded family-employee deal? I just want the people I'm around all the time to like me, but every time I try to do something nice, everyone runs away."

"You still got me, dude," Soos assured with a thumbs up, "I'll never leave you."

Stan rolled his eyes. "Creepy. But whatever, pass me the bit with the green and purple stuff will ya?"

Soos passed him some pizza gladly, silently seeming a bit giddy to be eating out with just Stan, as his tightly curved smile and tucked in elbows indicated.