Gravity Falls Canon Roleplay.

poppyfire333 posted on Jun 09, 2013 at 10:11PM
Ok. This roleplay is for all canon characters and/or places meaning no OCs. Sorry. It just gets really hard to keep up, but if you want to join you'll first have to ask me if you can claim a character and I'm going to be Wendy. Sorry again. Anyways.... yeah. Let's begin.

Gravity Falls 119 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 119

over a year ago MortalAnonymous said…
smile
Oh cool, you started one, too. I'd love to jump in. If you want to get rolling, we could just split up the cast and go (as you may have seen on mine, not many people respond). If not, I want Stan.
poppyfire333 commented…
It doesn't really matter both ideas sound. Sorry. I didn't respond for a while I was away on vacation and just got back this morning. over a year ago
MortalAnonymous commented…
It's fine. Well if you want to set something up and write an intro now, I'll just fill in the gaps with other characters when needed. And of course, I won't touch Mabel or Wendy. ; ) over a year ago
over a year ago Moonlightfading said…
May I join too? If so could I pretty please be Mabel?
poppyfire333 commented…
Can you go to my Canon RP 2, please? over a year ago
over a year ago poppyfire333 said…
Sure.
poppyfire333 commented…
Are either one of you ok with being Dipper? Warning: You don't have to ship it, but I'm a strong Wendip fan. I apologize greatly. over a year ago
Thanks. When do we start? ^^
I want to get a Dipper first so we have strong foundation. Sorry, but we can start once we have one.
Alrighty. ^^

Are either one of you ok with being Dipper? Warning: You don't have to ship it, but I'm a strong Wendip fan. I apologize greatly.
Natch, that's one of the characters that'd be filled in. I'm perfectly fine to be Dipper; but I warn you in return, I'm adamantly anti-het. over a year ago
poppyfire333 commented…
I'm not trying to be rude, but can you explain what that means. over a year ago
I just mean I'm not fond of the Wendy/Dipper ship, or much straight romance. Not like I'm a hater of it, but for shipping I just don't like it. over a year ago
I'm fine with being most any other characters that we might need as well.
Ok. Now we can start.
((Are we doing it from here?))
big smile
Yeah. I guess.
((Just so you guys know, my mom is taking my internet away when school starts up. So I probably won't be on much.))
(Oh. Ok.)
I'm fine with starting any old time. You started the thread; aren't you going to start the RP?
over a year ago GrapplingHook said…
I could be your Dipper if I'm not too late. I've never done a roleplay before, but I love writing and I'm looking forward to this! (If you'll have me)
Ok GrapplingHook, MortalAnoymus are you ok with GrapplingHook being Dipper? Only because MortalAnymus is already Stan. I also suck at starting these things. Can someone do it for me? Sorry.
crying
Oh, was that official? Ok, I can work with that. Um, I don't think I can handle writing an intro right now though. I just found out my potential girlfriend is dead. So, uh, I might not be so quick to respond for a bit, either...I just...yeah.
poppyfire333 commented…
Oh my god. I'm so sorry. I totally understand if you need some time to yourself. I'm so sorry. If you ever need anyone to talk to, I'm always here. I wish there was more I could do to help. I'm so sorry. over a year ago
GrapplingHook commented…
I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Take as much time as you need to recover. God Bless. over a year ago
Moonlightfading commented…
I hope you find brighter days ahead. It's always hard losing someone you're really close to. I hope you make it through this okay, we're all here for you if you anyone to talk to. Blessed be. over a year ago
Thank you all so much for your kind words. It's been very hard with everything that's been going on around the incident, but I think I'm ready to come back now. Work through and try to get back to normal, y'know? And I'm touched to find these comments, really. <=, ) over a year ago
"You guys are gonna love this place. Lotsa neat old stuff, fun things to climb, a barely noticeable smell of rot...and best of all, it's gonna be free because they have to honor ALL of my coupons! Hahahaha!"

Stan addressed the group as he drove them to an undisclosed location. In the back seat, Wendy sat center, flanked by Mabel and Dipper. Soos sat up front in the passenger seat. Stan gloatingly waved a wad of orange paper clippings barely held together with rubber bands. "Ahhh, good old exploitable coupon policies."

Both hands fisted, Soos gushed, "Dude, I am so excited to see where we're even going; I never get to go on you guys' car trip trips. You neither, right Wendy?" He smiled and looked back, expecting everyone to be as excited as he.
Dipper was expecting it to be another boring old trip planned by Grunkle Stan. However, it didn't really matter much what the trip was about. As long as he could spend some time with Wendy, it would be well worth it. As he waited for Wendy to respond to Soos' question Dipper looked out at the Pine trees as their green needles passed them by on the side of the road. Looking down at his journal Dipper wrote down a few notes about his last encounter with the paranormal and slammed the book shut. He was hoping that the car ride wouldn't last long, because if he heard the infamous line "Are we there yet?" from Mabel he might lose it.
"Yeah, I guess." Wendy shrugged off looking out the window before mumbling," I'd rather be working....."
Soos' face fell at the lack of enthusiasm the group displayed. As he turned back around to face front, Stan waved pass-offishly, "Ahhh, you're just a whiner. You should be lucky I'm even giving you an employee retreat. You're not even all real employees. Also, we're here already, so nobody say anything and start havin' fun."

The car was pulling into the parking lot of the most backwoods version of Chuck E. Cheese's imaginable. It was called Beav E. Wooderson's, and took the rustic theme to extremes. It was surrounded entirely by woods, shaped like a log cabin, and above the door it had a giant beaver with a robotic mouth repeatedly gnawing the same log.

Soos' smile returned.

While everyone made of the place what they would, Stan walked to the scrawny teenager standing at the door and handed the beaver-hatted, red bow tie sporting boy his wad of coupons. "Aaand with our group discount I believe YOU owe ME $28.50," he said with an arrogant confidence.
last edited over a year ago
Dipper smiled at the sight of the Beav E. Wooderson's. He knew Mabel would have a boat load of fun and judging off the stupid grin she gave, he had a feeling she would most likely throw up in the ball pit after eating eight slices of pizza.

Half ready to run inside with Mabel and make his way over to the arcade Dipper stopped, remembering that Wendy was still with them. He coughed and made his voice a little deeper. "Grunkle Stan, why are we here? This place is for kids..." He turned to Wendy, hoping for a sign of approval.
"I know right, dude?" Wendy said in response.
As the teenager meekly counted out bills into Stan's waiting hand, Stan looked to Dipper. "Are you gonna complain about every place I take you to this Summer?" he asked, "Look, it's not the end of the world, ok? I'm trying to be nice here...and, as previously explained, exploit the sucker-iest coupon policy in the known universe."

Soos, unable to contain his excitement, ran cheering between them with his arms over his head. In seconds he was flailing merrily in the nearest ball bin.

"Soos has the right idea," Stan pointed, "Be more like him...only less disturbing."

The teenager at the door was now rooting through his own pockets to try and fill Stan's hand with the proper amount. This detail would have been a foreboding hint to the building's interior if anyone had noticed it.
"Fine. So what do you guys wanna go do?"
Dipper looked over at the shabby arcade. Dust layered some of the machines, while quite a few had OUT OF ORDER signs posted on the screens with neon yellow colored paper.

However, there was a brightly flashing game in the back that caught Dipper's attention. It had a blue colored shotgun and a red colored shotgun attached to the station. The white letters with a black border above the machine read, Zombie Beaver Hunt. Dipper turned to Wendy. "That game looks fairly interesting. I bet I can decapitate more zombie beavers than you can!" He said pointing in the machines direction as a mother with her small child blocked walked in front of the machine blocking their view of the game.
last edited over a year ago
" You're son on!" Wendy said smiling before running up to the game.
Dipper followed Wendy to the machine and grabbed the blue gun. He bent down to insert two tokens into the machine, they rolled down into the slot and triggered the start button on the screen. Dipper looked on the control panel in between the shotguns for the red button to begin the game, but it wasn't there. "Do you see a red button?" Dipper asked Wendy.
"Ummm..... I don't know....." Wendy said starting to look for the missing button.
Dipper looked on the side of the machine, where he saw the protruding red button. "Found it." he called out to Wendy as he slammed it with his fist. A shock of electricity jolted Dipper's body and sent him to the floor. "Ow." He said as he lay on the dirty flooring of the arcade. "It shocked me."
"Oh my god! Are you ok?" Wendy asked.
Dipper coughed. "Yeah." He quickly got up. Dipper's hands and feet were tingling. He couldn't feel them move when he opened and closed his fists. Dipper looked at the machine, it still required a red button press. Dipper's spine chilled as he reached for the button and closed his eyes.
Wendy just watched him do it again.
This time, the button did not shock Dipper but instead started the game. Dipper wiped some sweat off his forehead as he grabbed his shotgun. "Let's do this!" Dipper said, pumping the plastic toy in his hand.
Wendy the same and looked back to Dipper giving him a sly smile bwfore turning back to the game.
"This game is great!" Dipper exclaimed as he blew off the head of another zombie beaver. Dipper and Wendy had now made it to round ten, just two rounds away from the high score.
"I know right," Wendy responded rapidly pressing the buttons.
Dipper and Wendy were so close to breaking the high-score. All they needed was one more kill on the disgusting zombie beavers. Dipper lined up his shot when all of a sudden, the power goes off in the entire building. Dipper could only stare in shock at the black screen in front of him.
"What?" Wendy said annoyed.
Dipper dropped his gun half out of protest and half out of disbelief. "Wow." Was all Dipper could mutter out. Dipper looked around at all of the disappointed faces of the other children who were playing electronic games. However, through all of those faces, Dipper saw an excited Mabel who was stuffing her face with pizza. "I guess we could go eat now." Dipper said shrugging his shoulders.
"Yeah, sure. Whatever." Wendy replied.
Dipper and Wendy walked over to Soos and Mabel who were at a wooden table that was in the shape of a beaver. The two of them were chowing down on some pizza when Wendy and Dipper sat down next to them. Dipper grabbed a slice and began eating it before spitting it out onto the floor. "That's horrendous tasting." Dipper exclaimed, wiping off his tongue. "What flavor is this?" Dipper held the pizza up and watched as the cheese, sauce and toppings plopped onto the wooden table.
Wendy took a slice and bit into it," Oh my god. Yeah, Dipper was right. This is Ho-Har- Oh whatever he said."
Dipper stood up. "Want to go see if they have anything else to eat?" Dipper asked Wendy.
"Yes. Yes, I do." Wendy replied getting up.
Dipper walked to Wendy to the counter where you order food. A heavier male came up to take their order. "You can order first... if you want." Dipper said awkwardly as he looked at the menu.
"Ummm... I'll take the just a hamburger, I guess." She said before her eyes widened," Hold... The... Rat...?"
Dipper looked at the likes of a Beaver Burger, Big Tooth Tenders and The Dam Dog that were on the menu. "I guess I'll have the tenders?" The guy asked the two of them if they wanted anything to drink. "We already have..." Dipper was quickly cut off as the guy slapped a plate with a burger and a plate with three chicken tenders onto the counter.
"Ok.....,"Wendy looked around confused before picking up the plate and walking back over to Soos and Mabel with Dipper in tow.
Dipper sat down with his tenders and took a bite. "At least this is better than the pizza." He said as he painfully swallowed.