Fairy Tail RP anyone? :3

pinkiepie213 posted on Nov 17, 2014 at 02:40AM
MY OC :
Name: Mizu watergate 
Magic ability: Water dragon slayer/ daughter of the sea serpent 
Crush: Natsu 
BFFs:Erza and Gray ( She smacks him every time he strips ) 
Enemy: Anyone who messes with her or her friends " a friend to the end, I always say! " 
Fav food: Duh, fish! ( Happy: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! ) 
Former guild: Striped Tigers 
Present Guild: Fairy Tail 
Nickname: The Serpent 
Personality: Stubborn, Hot headed, plays hard to get, mischievous, loyal, funny, has a great smile, and generous 
Bio: When she was a little girl, A sea dragon took care of her. The sea dragon's name was Sorraa. When Sorraa had vanished one day, Mizu headed for Fairy Tail, the guild that Sorraa had told her about. back when Sorraa had raised Mizu, Mizu would play with Natsu when he and Igneel would come to the shore. When Mizu came to Fairy tail, she met a few people, made new friends, but.... Natsu wasn't there....so she decided to join a different guild, the striped tigers. But when Natsu wasn't there either, she decided to stay there and try to forget about Natsu. But.she just couldnt. She had soon found Surprise, her magical puppy with a spring for a tail. After that, she had decided to return to Fairy Tail, for the people at the striped tigers never really paid any attention to her. Then, she stayed at fairy tail for good!!! :3
What other characters think of her: 
Lucy: She gets along with everyone in the guild! 
Gray: Her? Hah! I HATE her! ( but seriously, She's kinda cute...I would watch your back if I were you )
Natsu: uuuuuuuuuhhhhhh......... What am I supposed to say?
Happy: you're supposed to say what you think of her! 
Natsu: Oh, right! She's AWESOME!!!!! XD 
Happy: She likes fish, just like me!!! X3 
Erza: Me and her make a pretty good team. Every time we go on a quest, she's there to help!
Mira Jane: She's really fun to have around the guild! Good thing she and Erza are here! 
Makarov: She reminds me of Natsu. Mizu prefers taking S class quests. She says, 'I only take these quests to prove my worth. Some say that girls are weak, meak, and can't stand up for themselves. But I beg to differ. I'm here to prove that women are strong and powerful too!!!' She sure is a handful! 
Levy: she's a great person! There's no other way to explain it! 
Wendy: She's pretty cool! I look up to her! ( sometimes, she pulls pranks on Gray, but she's GREAT! ^-^ )
Surprise: SHEZ AWESOMEZ!!! XD

Fairy Tail 1736 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1351-1400 of 1736

over a year ago heart-of_love said…
Sora closed her eyes and clapsed her hands together, she could feel the power running off of them..she just hoped they woulde be alright.
over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Kazuto: You ready?
Zetsu: Yeah! Let's go!
*The 2 dashed forward*
Zetsu/Kazuto: Nine-Tails Nephilim Rasengan combination! *With their new technique, they hit Azrael dead-on, taking him down*
"is he really gone now?' Sora mused, jumping slightly as Aniki's cold nose touched her neck.
Zetsu: *He'd try to sense for magic power* There's nothing left.......
Sora ran out of the forest, cheacking both boys for wounds "your alright? no scratches? bumps? bruses?"
Zetsu: Hm... If there is, then I've had worst....
Sora sighed in annoyance before throwing her arms around his neck. "i'm glad your okay."
Zetsu: Hm..
Illyasviel: Of course he's alright.... He's Zetsu. He's strong so he always kicks bad guy butt!
last edited over a year ago
Sora pulled back and smiled at Illyasviel "your right about that."
Zetsu: Anyways...... Back home we go......
Kazuto: I suppose I'll be going my separate way...... See ya.... *He disappeared*
"uh...bye.." Sora spoke to think air, As Aniki nudged his head under her arm, she screatched his nose. "let's go."
Zetsu: Hm. *He'd begin traveling through the trees*
Sora walked next to Aniki, chatting with Illyasviel
Illyasviel: So..... Has he always acted like this? Always quick to move along?
"for as long as i can reamber...which isint very long.." Sora replied. "I first met him a long time ago..you wert even born at the time.."
Illyasviel: So you 2 are childhood friends?
" i guess you could say that..." Sora sighed running a hand through her hair. "when i first met him...i kinda saved his life.."
Illyasviel: Really? What happened?
"well... he was really cocky.." Sora recalled. " i was hired by your mother to babysit him while she worked....when i got there he was in a big fight... he turned his back thinking it was over, and i jumped in saving him.."
Illyasviel: Whoa....
"yea..." Sora smiled "thats how we met..." she looked at the sky, putting her hands behind her head " i was with him for about a year or 2..then i left.." she looked at Illyasviel " i came back yesterday."
Illyasviel: I wonder how he managed to fare out in that time you were gone...
"that's what i'm wondering" Sora laughed, as they came across the mansion.
*They spotted Zetsu sleeping at the front door*
Illyasviel: I guess even he does has his limits..... I'm impressed he managed to keep going for so long......
" i'm surprised he managed to get to the front door." Sora smiled, walking over and pulling him onto her back. "just like when we were kids..huh Zetsu." she sighed, opening the door and walking in.
Illyasviel: Yo're that surprised huh?
Sora laughed, As Aniki kneeled so Illyasviel could get down. "yea i am...but then again i keep thinking he's still just a kid..but he's not.."
Illyasviel: Hm..... I wonder how I'll be when I get older....
"I think your going ot be more mature then him." She tilted her head slightly, to the white haired man on her back. "lets get insde and to bed..it's late.."
Illyasviel: *She got off of Aniki* Right..... *She went inside with them*
Sora turned and went inside, Aniki followed, just to tease Illya he would put his cold nose on her neck.
Illyasviel: Ah...... Whoa.....
Aniki snickered before pushing genlty past the girls and going up the stairs. " Illya..where's Zetsu's room?" Sora questioned.
Illyasviel: It's just this way... *She'd lead them to Zetsu's room*
Sora followed illya and when they got to Zetsu's room, she tucked him into bed.
Illyasviel: Rest well brother....
Sora smiled "how about we have a nice cup of hot chocolate, then head up to bed?" she whispered softly. heading out of the room.
Illyasviel: Sure, let's do it.
"okay." Sora glanced back at Zetsu, before closing the door, and leading Illyasviel down stairs to the kitchen.
Illyasviel: *Following Sora*
"what do you think about joining Fairy tail Illya?" Sora asked suddenly.
Illyasviel: I've been told that I shouldn't join guilds too fast..... I need some time to decide...... Besides...... *She thought about Sting Eucliffe* ...... I've actually wondered about Sabertooth.....
Sora stiffened slightly, before relaxing. "it's your choice Illya..but." she turned to the white haired girl. "choose your guild wisely..the guild may be your family...or they may hate you..." She scoweld, thinking about Sabertooth. "Sabertooth my be the top guild at the moment..but from what i've heard..there also the meanest to there guild members.."
Illyasviel: ...... But when I met Sting Eucliffe...... He seemed like a very nice person......
Sora scowled some more. " the light dragon slayer..the one that killed his own dragon...his father/mother figure... he may seem nice but if you can kill your own parents without feeling guilt...your evil"
Illyasviel: Maybe there was more to it...... You can never be too sure.....
Sora scoffed. "yea right." she softened. "sorry i'm being cross with you Illya..i just do not like Sabertooth...or Sting..."
Illyasviel: It's alright...... I understand...... You're just looking out for me......
Sora sighed ' i know but it was rude of me to do so... it's your choice, you wanna be in sabertooth and i'm trying to make you change your mind.."
Illyasviel: ....... Joining Sabertooth isn't a dream of mine......... I'm joining because I want to repay Sting.....