Fairy Tail RP anyone? :3

pinkiepie213 posted on Nov 17, 2014 at 02:40AM
MY OC :
Name: Mizu watergate 
Magic ability: Water dragon slayer/ daughter of the sea serpent 
Crush: Natsu 
BFFs:Erza and Gray ( She smacks him every time he strips ) 
Enemy: Anyone who messes with her or her friends " a friend to the end, I always say! " 
Fav food: Duh, fish! ( Happy: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! ) 
Former guild: Striped Tigers 
Present Guild: Fairy Tail 
Nickname: The Serpent 
Personality: Stubborn, Hot headed, plays hard to get, mischievous, loyal, funny, has a great smile, and generous 
Bio: When she was a little girl, A sea dragon took care of her. The sea dragon's name was Sorraa. When Sorraa had vanished one day, Mizu headed for Fairy Tail, the guild that Sorraa had told her about. back when Sorraa had raised Mizu, Mizu would play with Natsu when he and Igneel would come to the shore. When Mizu came to Fairy tail, she met a few people, made new friends, but.... Natsu wasn't there....so she decided to join a different guild, the striped tigers. But when Natsu wasn't there either, she decided to stay there and try to forget about Natsu. But.she just couldnt. She had soon found Surprise, her magical puppy with a spring for a tail. After that, she had decided to return to Fairy Tail, for the people at the striped tigers never really paid any attention to her. Then, she stayed at fairy tail for good!!! :3
What other characters think of her: 
Lucy: She gets along with everyone in the guild! 
Gray: Her? Hah! I HATE her! ( but seriously, She's kinda cute...I would watch your back if I were you )
Natsu: uuuuuuuuuhhhhhh......... What am I supposed to say?
Happy: you're supposed to say what you think of her! 
Natsu: Oh, right! She's AWESOME!!!!! XD 
Happy: She likes fish, just like me!!! X3 
Erza: Me and her make a pretty good team. Every time we go on a quest, she's there to help!
Mira Jane: She's really fun to have around the guild! Good thing she and Erza are here! 
Makarov: She reminds me of Natsu. Mizu prefers taking S class quests. She says, 'I only take these quests to prove my worth. Some say that girls are weak, meak, and can't stand up for themselves. But I beg to differ. I'm here to prove that women are strong and powerful too!!!' She sure is a handful! 
Levy: she's a great person! There's no other way to explain it! 
Wendy: She's pretty cool! I look up to her! ( sometimes, she pulls pranks on Gray, but she's GREAT! ^-^ )
Surprise: SHEZ AWESOMEZ!!! XD

Fairy Tail 1736 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 851-900 of 1736

over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Zetsu: Danger..... I can feel..... a sinister power..... And this one feels really strong....
over a year ago heart-of_love said…
the hackles rose on Aniki's back. " quick..lets get inside"
Zetsu: *He nodded as he hurried inside with Sora on his back*
when they entered the house, the doors slammed behind them, "oh no..''
Zetsu: What's going on?
Aniki nodded his head at a doorway, where a figure was standing.
Zetsu: Damn....... You must've been anticipating this moment.......
the figure smiled "so i understand you know who i am then.."
Zetsu: Not a single clue.....
the man sweat droped "dam you.."

(who should it be Advent?)
(Truth be told... I had a new character I had been ready to put in here... Named Kurai.]
Zetsu: Why are you even here?
( then he's all your to control after this.)
He smiled "would you like to Guess Zetsu"

Aniki's hackles rose.
Zetsu: *He'd look closer* His eyes..... In a ripple like formation...... No...... That's impossible...... How could you......... Kurai.....
Kurai: It's been quite a long time......
Zetsu: So you're after me....... Why?
Kurai: I'm after the Nephilim seal.....
Zetsu: Why..... You have the Rinnegan..... What more do you want?
Kurai: The more power the better...
Sora opened her eyes, she winched in pain. "ugh." Her eyes focased on Kurai. "who the hell are you..."
Kurai: Hm, my name's Kurai.... You could say I'm..... An old friend.....
Zetsu: More like an old Vagabond.
Kurai: Hm...
Zetsu: Suddenly you're after my seal..... What's the deal?
Kurai: Like I said.... The more power the better..... You have to rule with an Iron fist if you are to live in this world.
Sora waraped her arms tightly around Zetsu's neck. "you dont always need power...what you need most is someone to love and take care of you.." she muttered.
Kurai: Hm..... You think it's that simple..... Especially when you've been ridiculed and cut away from the world....
Her eyes snapped open from there half closed position. "Excuse me!!" She unlatched her arms from around Zetsu's neck and got down from his back. "you Dont know me!!"
Kurai: Is that so?
"yes! you dont!" Her knees buckled and she fell, Aniki managed to slid under her so she landed on his back.
Zetsu: Even if you're cut away from others..... There are still those others that care for you! Don't you remember?!!! Or would you dare forget what Miss. Rize did for you!!!
Kurai: ..... If she cared so much for me..... Then why did she die?!!
Zetsu: She isn't dead you idiot!!!!!
Kurai: That's a lie.... I saw her..... She died-
Zetsu: Did you forget?!! She's not a human! Nor was Touka!!!! Touka and Rize wanted nothing but the best for us!
Kurai: You'd dare talk of my sister......
Zetsu: Listen..... You're a unique brother to her..... You didn't inherit her Ghoul powers!!!! But you did obtain the Rinnegan, don't you see your potential?!!
the world was spinning for Sora, her red carpet made her dizzy and she had to close her eyes, she heard a door open and a soft 'oh" before she felt familar hands on her shoulders, she opened her eyes and found herself in the corner of the room, Aniki blocking her view of Zetsu and that Kurai guy. "LeLe." Sora spoke softly, noticing her maid next to her.
Kurai: Zetsu..... Don't you despise the Rinnegan....
Zetsu: I do...... But not yours...... Look, since you're here..... You might as well give me a hand...... Look after Sora for me....
Kurai: Huh?
Zetsu: I have something to do...... Make sure you keep her within your sight alright?
Kurai: S-Sure.....
Zetsu: *He'd head out the door* ...... *He'd grow his wings and fly away*
Kurai: ..... [What is he up to now?]
Sora had gotten to her feet. "z-Zetsu!' she called out, only to have her legs buckle. "Sora!" LeLe exclaimed >"dont push yourself, your bleeding!"
Kurai: Come on, I'll take you to a bed..... *He'd pick Sora up, he'd put Sora down on a bed*
Sora glared at Kurai. "What are you even doing in my house!!!"
Kurai: Originally.... I was after Zetsu...... But I decided to return the favors he's done for me..... As of now and years ago...
Sora sighed and leaned back into her pillow, yanking off her jacket so she was in her crop top. "that dosent explain why your in MY house and not his.."
Kurai: Really? I thought it was all right there..... Obviously if I tried his house I wouldn't be able to find him...
"still...how did you know he would come here?" Sora spoke, as Aniki nudged open the door and slipped inside, his eyes trained on Kurai and he walked over and put his head on Sora's leg.
Kurai: Energy sensing...
She narrowed her eyes "how did you get in..."
Kurai: Through the window....
Sora sweatdropped "i'm guessing you broke it..right?"
Kurai: No.... Actually your back window is unlocked..... The lock had been broken before I got here..... But nothing from your property was stolen.....
Sora scowled. "Damit..." she looked at Aniki, who turned into a human. "i'll fix it." he glared at Kurai and left.
Kurai: ..... *Sigh*

Zetsu: *He went for a punch however he was deflected back*
???: Face it, you can't defeat me.......
Zetsu: I'm going to kill you......
???: Your time on this world..... Is over.... Your magic energy has gotten low...... Perhaps the taxation from your healing is finally starting to take it's toll....
Zetsu: .....
???: It's about time..... You know Pain!!!
Zetsu: .....
".....Zetsu..." sora got up and stumbled over to the window. She flung it open and shouted. " ZETSU!! YOU BETTER COME BACK TO ME!!!! ALIVE!!!!! ...[i/] She paused " I LOVE YOU!!!" she used her sound magic.
last edited over a year ago
Zetsu: Hm..... [I can't promise me being alive...... But..... I'll do what I can.....] *His body stood shakily* It may be 6 against 1...... But..... If I allow myself to fail now..... *He charged forward, he then went for a punch against one of the 6*
???: Hm, *He punched Zetsu and sent him flying back, in a even more fatigued state*
Zetsu: .......
*The 6 then took to the air and came down on Zetsu with bladed rods*
Sora glanced down at the pendent, it cracked again. "SH*t!" she turned and started to run out of the room. but it started to spin. "Zetsu's...in trouble...."
Kurai: You stay here.... I'll take care of this.... *He looked to the maid* Miss.... Can you please assure that she doesn't leave.... *He left fast* [You idiot...]
LeLe caught Sora and lead the blonde to the bed. "your getting a fever..you need to lie down.."
"but--Z-Zetsu's...in trouble.." Sora prosted
Kurai: *He arrived in time and made a barrier that defend Zetsu from the 6 Pain's attack*
"zetsu will be fine!" Lele scoulded. "after all..he's not going to leave you alone..."
???: You....
Kurai: Hm..... Absolutely pathetic..... I can't believe you of all people, are losing to guys like these..... You've grown way too soft....
Zetsu: Shut up......
Kurai: Whatever..... Let me take care of it from here.....
Sora closed her eyes and clutched the pendent "please be okay..."
Kurai: Just sit there and watch..... *He created a black space which sucked all of the 6 pains together* Gotcha!
Zetsu: [Incredible...]
Kurai: Now..... Thunder Crash!!! *He summoned a lightning bolt down to take down the 6 paths of pain*
Sora sat up when her bedroom door opened. Aniki and Deidara walked in. "oh..Deidara.." she smiled.
"hey little sky." he teased, walking over and sitting on the edge of her bed, his Akatsuki cloak in his arms. "what's going on?" Sora asked, noticing his taunt muscles on his back. "it's Pain...he's...he's"
"he's what?"
Kurai: ..... Hm.....What a foolish being.....
"Pains gone..."
Sora blinked. "wait..you've been watching him for years..how is he 'gone'?"