Disney Princess I am so sick of this club(read)

LisaForde2 posted on Apr 16, 2011 at 02:28PM
Seriously will somebody make a banner and add Rapunzel to the club. SO what if she’s a computer animated princess. I don’t give a damn I love the character and I am not being stubborn but I want her on this club NOW. ASAP.

Who here agrees with me.
Seriously will somebody make a banner and add Rapunzel to the club. SO what if she’s a computer ani

Disney Princess 52 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 52

over a year ago percyandpotter said…
We're not holding off on adding her to the banner because she's computer animated. We're holding off because she isn't officially a Disney princess yet. When she's added to the lineup on the Disney website, we'll change the banner.
over a year ago tiffany88 said…
I agree Percyandpotter.
over a year ago CuteDiana said…
^ditto
over a year ago sunnyson said…
*agrees with percyandpotter*and We cant add her until shes on the official DP website.
over a year ago cromulanfav said…
You're annoying -_____________-
over a year ago pulgaenana said…
heart
AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!! people she is a damn disney princess now, doesn't matter what that site says, I want my Punz in the banner T_T
over a year ago TigerRanma said…
True. It's already halfway through April of 2011 and Rapunzel is still not in the lineup on the Disney Princess website. I don't think it's going to happen. It's already been too long. It's a shame.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago laughing_spirit said…
I agree! She is a definite princess! Born one and maybe not raised but that is only cause she was kidnapped! If Disney makes these movies that everyone calls a Disney Princess Movie and make the main character a princess, then Disney should pull through! Rapunzel has as much of a right to be in the line up as any of them! If Mulan can make so should Punzel! End rant.
over a year ago boolander25 said…
Oh goodness. You people need to learn the virtue of patience.
I am posting my opinion right now, saying that it's just not gonna happen; Rapunzel won't be added because it's been long enough already. So that if it does sometime in the future, you guys can laugh in my face and say "We told you so".
over a year ago DreamyGal said…
Lol @boolander25. I'd like to see her in the lineup as well, she is a Disney Princess after all, but I agree with TigerRanma. If I remember correctly, Tiana was added either right before or right after The Princess and the Frog was released in theaters. If she hasn't been added by now, I honestly don't see it happening at all.
over a year ago LisaForde2 said…
mischievous
Cromulanfav: Yo shut up you were the same way with bloody Enchanted saying oh that film sucked now your saying im annoying all because of Rapunzel not being on the site. She is a princess god stop being so difficult.
^I never said Enchanted sucked. I said Giselle doesn't belong to this spot because you were posting picks with her over and over. Also, you're being idiot by assuming that we are the ones who keep Rapunzel of the banner, it's not our decision, it's disney's, I don't have problem with Rapunzel being in the line-up, I want her in the line-up, because she deserves to be there. But you are being difficult because you act like drama queen every time things don't go your way.
angry
I AM NOT A DRAMA QUEEN
^Lol, THAN WHY DO YOU WRITE IN CAPITAL LETTERS?
over a year ago TotallyMe105 said…
I am a but disappointed they haven't added her officially on the website because they are including her in the Disney princess merchandise with the others. I don't remember if Tiana was added before or after her movie but I know it didn't take this long:/ I just wonder why she hasn't been added.
over a year ago TotallyMe105 said…
^Bit not but
over a year ago ppgbelle4 said…
You guys, it could be that Mandy is too busy to record lines for Rapunzel for the site right now. Isn't she working on her own album right now?
over a year ago BB2010 said…
we just need to be patient guys and if it doesn't happen then we will just have to accept it. Anyway it's just a lineup I honestly don't see what the big deal is
over a year ago KataraLover said…
Let's just add the banner to the site already Mandy is too busy right now and if we've been waiting long enough so lets just do it already
over a year ago disneyfan500 said…
Yikes! LOL.

Anyway, I would love to have her added, but it has been a while.
over a year ago lepetitsouris said…
@kataralover and @everyoneelsecomplaining - Rapunzel can't be added yet. What happens if they don't include her in the franchise?.. then this spot would be glorifying a non-DP. Like when Kida or Jane or another heroine is made into picks and etc., everyone gets annoyed because they aren't Disney princesses. No one but Disney knows for sure, so we can't assume anything.
over a year ago lepetitsouris said…
and @lisaforde - Stop complaining and acting like a spoiled kid. It's getting old.
over a year ago rhern said…
laugh
why are you so stupid you are so lame.
over a year ago BelleAnastasia said…
^^ Wow, now that was unnecessary rhern. You really don't have to insult people!

Anyway, it is not for us to decide when and whether Rapunzel will be added to the lineup. This is up to Disney. So you just have to be more patient, and wait and see, as the rest of us are doing.
over a year ago DreamyGal said…
^Exactly.
over a year ago Mongoose09 said…
LisaForde2, people have explained to you countless times as to why Rapunzel hasn't been added yet.. each and everytime you have chose not to listen. That's your problem, not ours. Jeez, it's like trying to explain to a horse that it's not allowed to eat grass.

And so what if she's not in the banner? Is it REALLY that big a deal? She's still included in picks and stuff, it's not like we're not acknowledging her. Learn what patience is.
over a year ago ppv said…
wow, wow, wow, what I missed.

If you are sick of it, then... leave it.

THe banner us already made and picked. So either be patient or complain to Disney, not us.

And you know, since it's me who run the banner contest... it's a little rude to post such things.
over a year ago firegirl1515 said…
I agree with what everyone said, and feel no need to reiterate.

However, the fact that you have ignored all of the times that we've explained why she's not in the banner to you astounds me. I mean, really, you yourself have asked at least twice, and multiple others have asked. Everyone's gotten the same answer, and yet you still don't comprehend it. And a banner is the reason you are sick of an entire club? Really? Really?
^This.
over a year ago Duncan_Courtney said…
^Indeed

I agree with what everyone else has said on here, it's not our fault that she's not in the banner yet, we're just following what information Disney has told us. Yell at them and ask them why she hasn't been included. She hasn't had her iganuration ceremony at Disney, and she isn't on the website. So as of now she is not a princess. Besides that, it's just the banner, she's included in everything else so why complain? If you don't like it then leave.
over a year ago Darkshine said…
smile
I think she should be added, but when she becomes an official Disney Princess.
I love Rapunzel but I think we should be patient.
And even if they don't add her, big deal! I don't think adding Punz to the banner is so important.
over a year ago MelodyLaurel said…
Patience. She's just a character, no need to get pissed off over her. Just... wait. Meditate. And really, does it matter if she isn't a Disney Princess and isn't included in the banner?(What's the big deal about the banner anyway?) The important thing is that you like her.
I would like to add her in the banner too, is my all time favorite! but I believe that if you don't want to get so bad responses against you (as I saw in the comments below) the title must say something about: I want Rapuzel in the banner or something /:
Altough I'm with you
over a year ago callejahLUVSed said…
angry
OKAAAAAAY
At first, I was thinking "It's not really that important, because I don't even look at the banner" ... but then, no offence to these people, but people being all "Noooo, we have to wait for it to be official on the Disney website!!!!" ...

Get lives! Official or not, Rapunzel was in a Disney movie, and she is a princess, therefore she is a Disney Princess...
And yeah, I agree with LisaForde2, we talk about her on here all the time, and we all call her a Disney Princess, so why the hell should we leave her off the banner!?!?!
angelic
Thanks callejahLUVsed for sticking up for me.A lot of people are so pissed off with me saying oh be patient but jesus she has been around since bloody 2008 (originally going to be called Rapunzel: Unbraided and Kirsten Chesworth was suppose to voice Rapunzel Mandy Moore won the part alongside Zachary Levi). For all those who are giving out to me I know its not your fault ok it’s the friggin official Disney princess site can I not put that in your head.

P.s im not pissed with the actual club itself im pissed because I love Rapunzel and I want her to be in the club(I bet if Fiona from Shrek was from Disney you’d have something else to say). SO all you moaners this topic is closed.
angry
Rhern well you’re the one that’s stupid and been an asshole so *** off and find someone else to pick on.
I love Rapunzel, JSYK, and you don't see me flipping out. We need to be calm and patient about it. If she's not added by Mid-Summer, go complaining to DISNEY, not us. We have no control over who is in the lineup, so we can't do anything unless Disney says so. Suck it up, eh? We're not leaving her off, the banner contest is DONE, we're being PROACTIVE, now we need the okay from DISNEY ITSELF. If we didn't go by what Disney said, then pretty much every Disney girl would somehow be a princess.
cool
Okay.. you have no control over the OFFICIAL Disney line-up and yes, patience is a virtue, but come on! This is a fan club, it's not some fancy, official crap, it's just a bunch of people that love Disney Princeses... I don't see why things have to be so structured guys..

Adding her to OUR line-up isn't gonna hurt anyone -.-
@callejahLUVSed "Okay.. you have no control over the OFFICIAL Disney line-up and yes, patience is a virtue, but come on! This is a fan club, it's not some fancy, official crap, it's just a bunch of people that love Disney Princeses... I don't see why things have to be so structured guys..

Adding her to OUR line-up isn't gonna hurt anyone -.-"

AGREEEEE!!!!! why don't we add her in the banner, is it a rule to wait?
But adding an unoffical Princess to the spot is like making canon fanon almost. Yes, the guidlines are "strict", but that's what makes them rules.
over a year ago misssy said…
I honestly don't understand what the problem is when we already include Rapunzel in all our picks, contests, etc. The only thing she really isn't a part of is the banner. And honestly the banner isn't the heart of the club. I would LOVE to have Rapunzel be part of the official lineup but if Tangled is going to be its own separate franchise, I'm fine with that too.

^^agree boolander25
We add Rapunzel before she's on the website and we all instantly become hypocrites, you know. We always get pissed about girls like Giselle, Esme, and Kida being included as princesses when they're not. By calling Rapunzel official now, we go back on most everything we've ever said, just because we like her. I like Kida and Giselle too, but I'm not gonna tell you to slap her on the banner just because of that. There are rules that need to be followed, or else nearly every Disney girl is going to be called a princess somehow!
over a year ago alexon31 said…
Yeah patience is the key here, I do hope they add her, I really wanted Giselle to be added as well, but besides her movie not being completley animated, there was the issue with paying Amy Adams for her image. But actually Rapunzel and Flynn are included in most countdowns, picks, questions, articles, etc on this site. In Wikipedia they already count her as an official DP, but Wikipedia is not always reliable, we´ll have to wait for the official Disney anouncement, wonder what´s taking them so long?

Wow has this been a controversial subject or what? I mean is not such a big deal, this club is supposed to be about having fun, enjoying ourselves, expresing how much we love DP and why we love them, it´s not made for people to get pissed off, angry and stressed, we get plenty of that in our daily lives. I mean I don´t even think Rapunzel herself would be so concerned about when she is going to be added.

By the way LisaForde2, I think what got people so angry was the title you gave to the forum, it does sound a little agressive, when I read it the first time I was like OMG why? I mean after you read the whole thing you kind of understand your point better, still the title is important and this one gives the wrong idea, I mean that´s not the way to complain about something.
LOL @alexon31, I actually don't have a lot of this in my daily life, so this is my release. Sorry if I piss anyone off, but I don't think it'd be such a bad idea to just add her to our line-up
over a year ago Darkshine said…
I agree with firegirl1515.
Just relax and wait until she's official.
But really, why is it so important?
over a year ago Safira-09 said…
angelic
well,she is included in "our"...*rolleye* line-up, but that doesn´t makes her a part of the official princess line and since only that girls were in the banner until now, it should stay that way. if we would include her now, until she is part of the line, people would come and say : why not include nancy? why not melody? ariels sisters? the chinese princesses? etc etc etc.... You know why? because the banner would explode, because of a princess overload! XDDD

also - i can´t understand why such a drama is made out of a fanclub banner XDDD
jesus... if it´s that important to you, make an own club with her in the banner. i mean ,really.... the banner isnt the club, most of the times i dont even look at it XDD

also also (XD) since when do we cut out kida and eilonwy oO?
they are princesses and i thought this club IS for disneys princesses XD the ones in the lineup AND the others..
^Sigh, they aren't cut out because they were never in
Nope, this club is not about the other princesses like Kida and Eilonwy. It is only for the ones that are in the official lineup. So no Kida and Eilonwy. There are clubs for them though.
over a year ago Safira-09 said…
angelic
jesus, now i know again why i hate this club sometimes.
you just ask a little question and some people go *sigh* how stupid are you girl??

ahhh... i see, thanks tigerranma^^
but if it is like that, this club isnt for me, one fan less, sry guys^^´´