Disney Princess I am so sick of this club(read)

LisaForde2 posted on Apr 16, 2011 at 02:28PM
Seriously will somebody make a banner and add Rapunzel to the club. SO what if she’s a computer animated princess. I don’t give a damn I love the character and I am not being stubborn but I want her on this club NOW. ASAP.

Who here agrees with me.
Seriously will somebody make a banner and add Rapunzel to the club. SO what if she’s a computer ani

Disney Princess 52 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-52 of 52

over a year ago callejahLUVSed said…
Yeah, I'm not even gonna bother wasting my time arguing anymore.. I just don't get why some people are being so stubborn.
over a year ago cromulanfav said…
I kind of got lost now. I don't know who's mad at who and for what reason now.. I feel like my comments may offend someone accidentally so i'll just put disclaimer:" I'm not mean, bitter person who wants to insult other people. I'm light-hearted person who just says everything that comes to my mind. Please, recieve my deepest apologies if i ever insulted you by my words, actions or my pure existance. Peace be with ya'll". Also i don I think many people here are too sensitive. And i don't really understand the fuss anymore. I was never sick of this club, not even when people told me something i didn't like or when I thought they are completely wrong. Safira, i don't think you're stupid.
last edited over a year ago