ZutaraDragon's story's, poems, & pictures All of my Quotes: Past to Present

zutaradragon posted on Aug 30, 2010 at 12:26AM
i reject your reality & substitute my own. the 1st thing 2 therapy, realize everyone else is nutty, and u r the only sane one.

any friend of the failer's no friend of mine. if it doesn't thrill u it doesn't matter any more

A crowded street can be a quiet place when you're walkin' by your self. A lesson learned, speak outta' turn, i bite my tongue it bleeds.

Youth ages and Immaturity is outgrown, Ignorance can be educated and Drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever.

Nemo me impune lacessit!(no one can attack me without being punished) i have measured out my life with coffee spoons

the moral of the story is that, i got no choice...i must not chase the boys. now i'm trapped between the devil and the angel that i used to be.

And if I ask permission if I make sure it's ok, I promise I won't slip up this time, you can Trust me.

But never take advice from someone who just admitted to being devious and just confessed to Treason.

I would also never ask a question that I cannot ask myself for it might dirty up your Conscience.

it's just a state of affection. just need something to cure the infection. i don't wanna be a misconception.

DEE DEE DEEE!! ... ... ... ...look, i don't make fun of people that were born retarded. i make fun of people that r born...and r NOW retarded!

the pen is mightier then the sword... ...if u believe that, you're an idiot and need 2 b forced 2 wear a sign that says stupid around your neck...

you need 2 go back 2 physics class, the only brain in your pants is your head up your ass! you're like chedder....CHEESEY!

♥love that is blind can never hit it's mark, but true love can always find it's match ♥

♦ the clouds weep for those...who are afraid to cry ♦

♦ the less I try, the less I have to fail ♦ If pain is the name of the game, i think I've won it ♦

I let my mind wander and sometimes it leaves completely♦when did this world become full of snitches and rats?

and as the sun goes by, i feel the light betray me ♠ the memory won't escape me, but why should i care?

Sometimes i feel like a monster & times i feel like a saint♠let's b soldiers, no longer let 'em control us.

Malevolent criminal, i...can't seem 2 do anything right. cross the invisible line...and u'll b paid in time

Exactly how much time...is 2 much...and what exactly does it mean 2 b human...?

Rain rain, go away. Come again another day. all the world is waitin' 4 the sun♥Dear Agony: don't bury me faceless enemy, I'm so sorry...

i was broken i was chokin i was lost i was bleedin stopped believin could have died i was down i was drownin but it came on just in time this song saved my life

her name is writen on a polished rock, a broken ♥ that the world 4got, hard as a stone in a world she can't rise above

What u reap is what u sow, and so it goes where u plant ur needs is where ur garden grows. b4 u do it 4 urself, do it 4 some1 else that makes it real

If i had a world of my own, everything would b nonsense. nothing would be what it is, because everything would b what it wasn't. in contrary was, what it is it wouldn't b, and what it wouldn't b it would, u c?

Greed: Power corrupts, absolute power is kinda neat.♦Envy: U might wanna keep him from these risks, he's a valuable resource.

they think they kno me and everything they consider me, they think i never cry. they're thinking as they make their twisted lies, she won't mind, she's nice, she's cold as ice...

u fool...a lie is only a lie if u believe it is a lie...if u convince urself and if u convince every1 else around u tht it is tru then it will become truth. THT is the power of a good lie.

we'll give you food, but 1st we have to f**k u up....cuz we're America and we're schizophrenic! don't mess with the nation....that needs medication...

“Life can only be understood backwards, but must be lived forwards” “The cure for anything is saltwater-sweat, tears, or the sea” “Don't you know that there comes a midnight hour when every1 has to throw off his mask? He who can't reveal himself can't love n is the most unhappy 1 of all.”

monsters are real...GHOSTS ARE REAL TOO...they live inside us, and sometimes...THEY WIN!

How can we be expected to help each other...when we can not trust one another? For this, that, and the other?

Forever lost to passing time, no one knows what it's like to wear a mask that you are trapped inside. One day the purple clouds that hover over us will fade but for now we walk in chains.

People don't want the truth, they want gentle lies. Something to make them forget about the harshness of reality. The truth is to painful, but lies can soothe anyone if used correctly.

You don't feel anything. No joy, no sadness, you don't even know what pain is. Therefore, no matter how cruel this world is to you, you don't feel the sting...

When I die...I want it to hurt. Bad. I want to loose. I want to get beaten up. I want to hold on until I get thrown off. Because that means it meant something. and it's pretty neat...to be something...at least.
last edited on Jul 15, 2018 at 05:28PM

ZutaraDragon's story's, poems, & pictures 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago zutaradragon said…
which is your fav.?
angelic
this is one i would us, but it's 2 long:
only the good guys can get what they're coming for and all of the dreamers must take what's apart. Only the good guys receive what they came here for and all of you dreamers will leave with a broken heart.
over a year ago darkmoon47 said…
the moral of the story is that, i got no choice...i must not chase the boys. now i'm trapped between the devil and the angal that i used to be.

this is from a song.................
yes, it's called i must not chase the boys by play
over a year ago darkmoon47 said…
i kno i have in on my MP3
i wish i did....