Wizards of Waverly Place Is Max Gay?

Princess-Russo posted on Jul 08, 2010 at 08:52PM
I wrote a little ramble about this on my blog, but since no one but me really even KNOWS about it, I thought I might ask on here to get opinions. I know there were never any hints on the show that he was gay, and I know he had a girlfriend (Nancy) and a crush on Alex's rival Gigi, but there's just something about his character that makes me wonder.
Now, don't take this the wrong way or anything. I mentioned this to my brother, and he freaked out at me. I just wanted to know what everyone else thought about this.

Wizards of Waverly Place 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago bananaboo said…
big smile
Just Maybe..... But they wouldn't say such a thing on the show, I mean it is for children and young adults. But it is a good point do you think maybe in real life 2????? Reply and become a fan of me and I will to you too Cause U ROCK MY SOX!!
over a year ago Princess-Russo said…
Haha, I fanned you xD
I know the show's for younger kids, mostly, but I know a lot of people my age who watch it too. And my mom watches it too xD The friends I talked about it with disagree, but I think the fact that he was more concerned with losing his dead lizard then losing his first girlfriend was kind of a hint. In real life? Do you mean is Jake gay?
over a year ago brit_cutie_lee said…
tongue
hell in wizards look how many gf's he has youu need to get a life and stop making ppls life miserable
sick
Making people's lives miserable? What's wrong with me thinking that he might be gay? There's nothing wrong with that. I mean, I have guy friends who are gay, and one of my best friends at my last school was a lesbian. I'm bisexual! It's not a bad thing. I think you need a little bit of an attitude adjustment.
over a year ago selgomez5613 said…
sunny
he looks kinda like it but i don't think so
big smile
It was just a speculation for fanfiction-writing purposes xD
Funny thing is, I was thinking about this yesterday, haha! Thanks for the reply ;)