Van Morrison All the of Van Morrison Singing Songs

Fat_Van_Fan posted on Sep 17, 2016 at 06:33AM
I have heard every of the songs of Mr. cancer Morrison. All.

Van Morrison 19 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago zanyDerick435 said…
?????
over a year ago China_Joe said…
Is that enough question marks?
over a year ago Van_Floyd said…
Keep that guy away from any ISIL recruiting offices.
over a year ago Gene_McNeally said…
What about supporting my Syrian concert plans? Even uneducated people can get it. We need peace. Much more peace and the Russians aren't helpless.
over a year ago Boydbird040 said…
What's he trying to say?
over a year ago Tranzemokidd said…
Incoherent. I think he's saying he collects a lot.
over a year ago Fat_Van_Fan said…
I have more from since then.
over a year ago CrispyCrispin said…
You have more Van albums?
over a year ago Feminazi said…
Listen - men are stoopid and I bet all the males here are whitebread. Even tranzmo seems like he's part fo guy thinking "I'm elite".
over a year ago Trumper4eva said…
Can we forget gender and race for even one second? This is sickening.
over a year ago BrexitNow3409 said…
Wow, this gets so political nowadays and I haven't even mentioned Brexit. Okay, since I mentioned Brexit I have a message for all the German bureaucrats in Brussels. You lost the war !! Got it? Stop acting like you can push all of the other European nations around !! You lost !!! Get over it !!! We in GREAT Britain don't need you.
over a year ago Toby_Jugg11 said…
In the old days you had to run your copy past an educated editor to get anything published. Now anyone can get anything "published" anytime. "Fat Van Fan" is unique. We don't know what he's saying but we celebrate it. What does "I have heard every of the songs of Mr. cancer Morrison. All." really mean?
over a year ago SteveShers03949 said…
Van Morrison fans are from all layers of society. I'm an elite and I support him. Fat Van Fan is less educated but still loves the man. We can all be fans but we don't want to sit next to these unwashed lower classes or people who vote Labour !!!!
over a year ago Fat_Van_Fan said…
I have more songs. cds not in ther.
over a year ago shockjock88 said…
This is the crap I'm talking about !!!!
over a year ago JasperOlive49 said…
There is some hate here. I can detect this because I am working in a large HR department with a sub department handing our HR.
KurzXanthos commented…
Sounds wonderful. over a year ago
over a year ago scrotum55 said…
I absolutely love Fat Van Fan. I hear he's lost weight. He's Polish and has lost a lot of weight. He's in Britain for the money. But he does quality work. Magic with a power saw.
over a year ago RakheemM1994 said…
I want to use Kuz Xanthos in my videos. Rad face for shock and awe.
11 months ago Pantsonfire909 said…
Fat Van Fan is a meme. I don't know what that means but I've heard the younger generation say it.