Vampire Academy NOT Ben Barnes for Dimitri?

chocol8smiles posted on Mar 27, 2011 at 11:49PM
Who doesn't want Ben Barnes for Dimitri? I actually don't mind, he' my first choice but i think there could be much better. I don't like how girls are saying 'i won't watch VA unless Ben Barnes is Dimitri.' who thinks this guy is good? He is probably a model & is named Juan Betancourt. someone on fanpop mentioned him(thank you whoever you are)
Who doesn't want Ben Barnes for Dimitri? I actually don't mind, he' my first choice but i think there

Vampire Academy 20 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Cantwait4book5 said…
angry
Bullshit Ben Barnes is a perfect Dimitri >:(
over a year ago jenn17 said…
neither.... danila kozlovsky is the best
over a year ago chocol8smiles said…
Oh I really like Danila too :)
over a year ago Pixie2312 said…
angry
why do people say Danila Kozlovsky wld b a good Dimitri? He wld b a awful Dimitri...

Ben Barnes wld be the perfect Dimka....just get used to it! >:(
over a year ago chocol8smiles said…
Duh, because not every1 has the same taste as you :/
tongue
why do people say Ben Barnes wld b a good Dimitri? He wld b a awful Dimitri...

Danila Kozlovsky wld be the perfect Dimka....just get used to it! >:(
over a year ago love_VA said…
angelic
WELL i wouldn't watch the VA If they HAD BEN Barnes!!!

he is so ugly! and Dimitri is a god!!

big smile
HELL YEAH!!!
over a year ago 241098 said…
angry
OMG BEN BARNES WAS THE BEST THAT GUY IS NOT GOOD!!
over a year ago Luh_ said…
big smile
Well, Ben Barnes is hot and would be a good Dimitri, but my first option is definitely Taylor Kitsch!! I swear, he's the reincarnation of a God!! =o~
over a year ago chocoholic123 said…
hmmm
i dnt fink ben barnes shuld play dimitri no offense 2 ben fans but hes dsnt hav enough muscles an hes not tan but datz just my opinion
over a year ago alexan_belikov said…
tbh all the other people are bad actors in my oppinion most of them are juszt models and dont even act but ben barnes actually looks the part of dimitri and we kno he is a good actor
over a year ago Invisible-Tears said…
If Any Of You Ben Barnes For Dimitri People Have Read The Vampire Academy Series You Would Know That Ben Barnes Would Not Be A Good Dimitri! Sorry But At The End Of The Day ii Do Not See What The Big Deal Is With Ben Barnes ii Dont Hate The Guy But Please Come On..
It's just that dimitri is a very intense character and Ben barnes has played a lot of intense parts very well And he's hawt and looks like dimitri he's perfect
Im Sorry But ii Have To Disagree With You, Dnt Get Me Wrong ii Dnt Think Ben Barnes Is A Crap Actor Or Anything Its Just When ii Picture Dimitri ii Do Not See Ben Barnes He Might Be Hot & All But Not Dimitri.
last edited over a year ago
i some what agree but if he had sholder length hair and like 5oclock shadow he actually look like how i imagine dimitri
Maybe Id Have To See Lol :)
over a year ago kulotz said…
tongue
im sorry but ben is the only choice i know. and for those people who find him ugly...better be goodlooking yourself coz if you're not, it is you who is ugly. There must be something wrong with your 5 senses. He may not be your type but he is definitely not ugly.
over a year ago Luh_ said…
Ben Barne is HAWT. That is a fact. But MY Dimitri is Taylor Kitch. He's a good actor as well, and (in my opinion)he looks like how I pictured Dimitri. I can't explain, there's something about him that Ben lacks, and that makes him mor "Dimitri" to me.
There Is No Denying Ben Barnes Is Hot But Like Luh_ Said There's Something About Him That Ben Lacks.. If Someone Thinks Ben Barnes Is Ugly That Is There Opinion Doesn't Mean He Is Or They Are Either Everyone Is Entitled To An Opinion!