Total Drama Island Total Drama Prep School Break Out (Sign Ups)

DuncansMyLuv14 posted on May 29, 2011 at 04:51PM
This RP is about the entire Total Drama cast and 15 of our OCs in a prep school that's basically like jail...a luxurious jail, but still jail. Somewhere along the way, the group concocts a plan to break out, and they wind up on a hilarious road trip adventure to their freedom.

Name: Camielle Anderson

Stereoptype: The Flirt/Sex Kitten

Personality: Camielle's sweet, fun-loving and adorable most of the time, but she's secretly a major player who uses her sweetness to get as many guy or girls (she's bi) as she can at once; she once had 6 boyfriends/girlfriends at once until she got found out by one, then dumped the rest out of fear they would figure it out. She sees a majority of the other students as eye candy, but she REALLY has it bad for Courtney; hopefully, this is a sign she'll stop dating so many people at once and stay with one person. Along with this, though, she's also pretty quick to get upset; if something's bothering her, you'll know. She usually doesn't take her anger out on other people unless she seriously needs to or just feels that they deserve it. Overall, Camielle's seriously sweet and a wonderful friend; she just needs to stop hooking up with too many people at once.

Likes: Shopping, flirting with hot guys and hot girls, poetry, photography, partying, drinking, cooking, her pet bunny, Oreo, cheesecake, red velvet cake, and anything covered in caramel sauce.

Dislikes: Being reminded that she's an orphan, jerks, bitches, douche-bags, know-it-alls, ego-maniacs, back-stabbers, discriminators (ESPECIALLY those who discriminate against the LGBT), people who are mean to her or her friends/family/bunny, and people who are just plain mean.

Hobbies: Singing, writing poetry, photography, cooking, pranks, seduction and acting.

Fears: Anything with big teeth and claws, but mostly wolves.

Crush: Courtney

History: Camielle doesn't know her real parents; all she knows is her parents put her in an orphanage when she was just a baby. She was soon adopted by Rick Anderson, the rich founder of the Scarlet hotel chain, making her the only heir to the fortune. Though she loves living in the Scarlet pent house in New York by herself, she gets lonely, and often wishes she had a brother or sister living with her.
This RP is about the entire Total Drama cast and 15 of our OCs in a prep school that's basically like
last edited on Jun 30, 2011 at 10:32AM

Total Drama Island 69 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 69

over a year ago DuncansMyLuv14 said…
Name: Rikki Felisha Shamira LaTonya Daniels

Stereoptype: The Shy Girl with a Temper

Personality: Shy, not necessarily confident a lot of the time, sweet, loyal, a good friend, stubborn, smart, smart-mouthed, emotional at times, a little defensive, protective of those she loves, competitive (she hates to lose), and has an outrageously bad temper. Basically, she's a lot like Courtney...accept less bitchy, WAY less controlling, and isn't much of a bragger unless she makes a MAJOR accomplishment or something...

Likes: Chocolate, chicken, shrimp, singing, writing, Duncan, hanging out with her friends, seeing people she hates suffer, and pulling pranks on her ex-godfather, Chris McClaine.

Dislikes: Most vegetables, big egos, bitches, douche-bags, back-stabbers, discriminators, stalkers, people who mess with people she cares about, and people who are just plain mean.

Hobbies: Singing, writing, cooking, martial arts, gymnastics and acting.

Fears: Heights and getting her heart broken again.

Crush: Duncan and Alejandro; it's a love triangle at the moment.

History: Rikki is an heiress to a couture line which her mother created, so her whole family's rich and famous. Rikki keeps her family life secret from people, keeping her image at home as a wallflower since she's one of the shyest people you'll know...when you first meet her, anyway. She's not good around people she doesn't know, and is even worse with crowds. Her twin sister, Melisa (who's pretty much her complete opposite), tends to talk her into a lot of things; she hates that, but, at the same time, she's very grateful.
last edited over a year ago
Name: Rikki Felisha Shamira LaTonya Daniels

Stereoptype: The Shy Girl with a Temper
over a year ago NeonInfernoLord said…
Name: Neondrick "Neon" McKinley

Stereotype: The Annoying Goofball

Personality: Neon is not the brightest bulb in the box exactly and shows it a lot through his clumsy actions and his constant wackiness. He is usually confused when someone uses a big word, much to the distress of Noah who is constantly annoyed by him. He is one of Cody's few friends as he is mostly the only one nice enough to be able to be around him without saying something mean. He was even known to anger Beth at one time. Neon is picked on a lot due to his little kid ways and sometimes is even beat up by the popular kids. Neon sometimes uses his goofiness as a defense mechanism against girls as he gets extremely nervous around them. He is very kind though, wouldn't hurt a fly, and hates seeing people cry. Despite all of this, nobody knows that Neon just acts this way to hide his pain (explained in history)

Likes: His teddy bear, the picture of his mother, parkour, pokemon, sesame street, zombie flicks, spongebob

Dislikes: The dark, popular kids, being left alone, his father

Hobbies: Parkour, drawing, singing, watching cartoons, video games, coming up with wacky schemes

Crush: He is sort of oblivious to the whole crush thing, never felt like that before

History: Where to start.....Ah I know. When Neon was just 8 months old, his father brutally murdered his mother which wounded him up in jail for life. Before she died however, his mom bought him a light blue teddy bear that he has kept ever since. A few years passed and as he was living with his grandparents he fell out of a tree one day and landed on his head which shook up his brain, giving him a slight disorder. After the incident, Neon was always being picked on by kids, on time a group of bullies began beating him up so badly he chipped a tooth which gave him a permanent gap. This is kind of how Neon and Cody became friends when they saw each other's gap. With Neon happy with his new friend he began parkour running at age 11 when he got interested in it to escape from bullies. He became the fastest kid in the city after a while. Backing up a bit, Neon was neglected by most of his family and still to this day as they leave for days, weeks, and even months at a time. specially his uncle who owns a top music company which has given Neon a very good talent in singing almost any genre. His uncle makes craploads of money because of this but just gives Neon a lot of it so he doesn't have to spend time with him so Neon hangs out at Cody's house mostly to keep him company. Much to Cody's dismay, Neon gets him into crazy antics a lot like trying to hook him up with Sierra or even taking his car to help him get across the state for a record deal. Presently, Neon goes through highschool mostly alone, acting his usual annoying and goofy self.

Name: Neondrick "Neon" McKinley

Stereotype: The Annoying Goofball

Personality: Neon is not
Cool! You're in! ^^
Awesome! Thx!
over a year ago camirite said…
Can I enter, I mean, like is this still going on?
Well...I'll do it anyway. I'm bored, so, why not?
Hmm, alright. So, here we go~!

Name: Estelle Lane

Stereotype: The Shy Girl

Personality: She's very shy near strangers, but once she opens up, she won't shut up. Ever. She can be a bit hyper, and a little humorous. She's very kind and usually won't try to hurt anyone, unless someone insults her friends. Estelle is very open-minded, caring, emotional, and, unfortunately, not that smart. And, although it may not seem like it, she's a huge thrill-seeker.

Likes: Roller-coasters, stuffed animals (especially rabbits), foreign countries, astronomy, chocolate milk, anime/manga, fun-loving people, and slash. Lots of slash. (Shounen-Ai/Shoujo-Ai, Yaoi/Yuri.)

Dislikes: Popular girls, discrimination, know-it-alls, and obnoxious, idiotic people.

Hobbies: Writing, drawing, reading, and singing.

Fears: Porcelain and/or Chinese dolls, escalators, and large crowds.

Crush: Hmmm...I'd say her crush is probably Izzy. (...Yes, Izzy. Weirded out yet? XD)

History: (Oh God, guys, it's all gonna go downhill from here, yay~!) Estelle has a pretty normal life, she has a sister, a mother, and a father. If you're wondering about her hair, her friends dared her to dye it blue, and, in an attempt to seem brave and cool, she did it. She never had that many friends due to being bullied in school, so she would often play with stuffed animals and think of them as friends instead. She doesn't trust strangers very much, in fear that they'll make fun of her, and would rather talk to a stuffed animal instead. She will, however, open up immediately if she finds that someone is interested in the same things she is. She's a bit of a pushover, but will always stand up for her friends and she does tend to hold a grudge.

That....was longer than I expected... (And I'm sorry the picture isn't all that good ^^')
Can I enter, I mean, like is this still going on?
Well...I'll do it anyway. I'm bored, so, why not?
H
Wow that looks really cool, I'll try to tell DuncansMyLuv14 about you
over a year ago drt02 said…
ummm here is my person

name:isaballa rider
stereotype:the flirt
personality: has a lack of trust when it comes to girls who are alot older is only a mean girl when people push some one around
dislikes:hermom and her side of the family and know it alls and what really pushes her butttons are stalker freaks and mean girls
hobbies:drawing and singing
fears:her mom and being seperated from her dad
crush : never really like boys in that way
hisrtary:when she turned one her mom introduced her to child cruelty as in was cruel to her when she was nine her mom finaly loved her and her best friends sebastain and irina helped her along her life

ummm here is my person 

name:isaballa rider
stereotype:the flirt
personality: has a lack of trust wh
I approve of both. :)
over a year ago drt02 said…
smile
awsomeness
over a year ago keshagonnablow said…
big smile
Name: Cassidy Black
Stereotype: The Dumb Blonde/ An In-Crowder
Personality: outgoing, slob, lazy, nice, funny
Like: cheerleading, bows, cell phones, other popular people
Dislike: geeks, boys who reject her, not being invited
Crush: Cody
History: Her father died two years ago and she has two older brothers named Geoff (from tdi) and Mike, one older sister named Rebbecca, and a younger brother named Jesse.
Name: Cassidy Black
Stereotype: The Dumb Blonde/ An In-Crowder
Personality: outgoing, slob, l
smile
i made two one is above this comment the other is below
monkey
Name: Alicia Carpenter
Stereotype: The Popular Nerd
Personality: annoying, funny, flirty, lazy, clean freak
Like: Ke$ha, swimming, dancing, boys, singing
Dislike: Her mom, taking no for an answer
Crush: Geoff
History: Is a popular singer in Canada. Her parents divorced at age three and she has not even thought about forgiving her mom for betraying her dad. She has three younger brothers named Austyn, Seth, and Alexander. Her negative memories sometimes make her have random emotional problems.
Name: Alicia Carpenter
Stereotype: The Popular Nerd
Personality: annoying, funny, flirty, laz
over a year ago Pinkkatluv32 said…
Name: chloe john
Stereotype: sexy,naughty,bitchy little kid
Personality: popular,flirty,great kisser,daddys girl
Dislikes: whores bitches
Crush:duncan
history: father was killed in a accedent when chloe was 4 and now has 3 17 yrs old brothers and 1 14 yrs old sister and 15 yrs old sister and boe lives with grandma because house caught on fire
Name:  chloe john
Stereotype: sexy,naughty,bitchy little kid
Personality: popular,flirty,grea
I like all three. :)
big smile
thank u :)
big smile
Am I in
Yeah, but Chloe doesn't end up with Duncan until later.
Oh ok
Name: cassidy john
Bio: lives in cassidy lives in hollywood california with mom and dad sister chloe
Steryotype: bossy peace maker
Personality: peace maker,flirty,skater girl, tomboy/girlygirl
Crush: neon mckinley
Name: cassidy john
Bio: lives in cassidy lives in hollywood  california with mom and dad sist
Absolutely in! :D
was my people in
Of course. :)
oh btw can anybody join my camp? it is called total drama teen
smile
thank u DuncansMyLuv14
laugh
Thanks
Dang, I havent checked up on here in a while, looks like we got a whole lot more people now
blush
Hey neon my has a crush on your oc
I know I read that XD. I'm interested to see how that will turn out
Name: Sierra Mills; Cassie Mills

Stereotype: Spoiled Brat; Sweet Popular Girl

Personality: Sierra is a s.l.u.t.t.y. brat who is mean to every girl at school, but a little too friendly with boys; Cassie is the nicest girl that you will ever meet.

Likes: making fun of people, kittens, pink(color), sex, texting, money; purple(color), charity, community service, nagging her sister to be a better person, gum.

Dislike: werewolves, every girl that is not a cheerleader, celebrities(she thinks she should be famous instead); werewolves, her sister's personality; cheerleaders

Biography(for both): Are twin sisters, are vampires, parents died in a fire while they were at school, moved in with grandparents.

Crush: (boyfriend) Dylan Thomas; Trent

Fear(for both): werewolves

Name: Sierra Mills; Cassie Mills

Stereotype: Spoiled Brat; Sweet Popular Girl

Personal
smile
sierra is on the left and cassie is on the right
smile
Ill join total drama teen
Sierra reminds me of my OC Melody accept her main color is blue and she's human. XD

Anyway, both are in. :)
over a year ago animechic999 said…
Name: Kristan Lee
Personality: fun, bubbly, shy, if you get on her bad side its not good
Dislikes: drugs, mean people, and tree killers
crush: noah, cody
Name: Kristan Lee
Personality: fun, bubbly, shy, if you get on her bad side its not good
D
In! Now, we only need 5 more! ... Hopefully some guys. XP
Name: Dylan Thomas

Stereotype: The Hot Jock

Personality: Dylan is a flirt. He is also a pranker, very active, and not the smartest.

Dislike: school, losing, nerds

Hobbies: sports, band, flirting

Fears: cows

Crush: (girlfriend) Sierra Mills

History: lives in a mansion with his mom and his dad, has no siblings, has a girlfriend named Sierra Mills.

Name: Dylan Thomas

Stereotype: The Hot Jock

Personality: Dylan is a flirt. He is also a pr
He's cool. In. :)
Name: syndney john
Crush: justin
Bio: lives witj cousins cassidy&chloe after parents died in car accident and raising baby nrother wiyh cousins and aunt & uncle
Likes: baby brother,candy,strawberrys,and strawberrys lemonade mixed together,spda,color pink,nicki minaj,ke$ha,skating,ice skating,skatboarding,dancing,singing
Dislikes:spiders,nullies,bitches,whores,b­ack­sta­bbe­rs,­her dad
Personality:fliryy,nice,caring,tomboy/gir­lyh­irl­,sn­eak­y

Auditiontape: 6 teens apear
Roxie:hi
Me:hola
Cassidy:hey
Don:yo
Corey: wadup
Drew: wats up
Me: we're gonna
Roxie:surf
Teens start surging
Roxie: falls woah splash
Don: hang on
Me: the cameras wet again
roxie: I got it
Cassidy: I hotted a sixty me and drew
Me: cool
Name: syndney john 
Crush: justin
Bio: lives witj cousins cassidy&chloe after parents died in
Name: roxie&lily
Persona:same
Dislikes:same thinf
Crush: trent
Crush:brent goes to there school
Name: roxie&lily
Persona:same
Dislikes:same thinf
Crush: trent
Crush:brent
... Ok, just because you didn't ask me to use that picture, I'm not accepting either of them.
big smile
Hi!
big smile
sorry about that i was bored lol
Lily's pic
Lily's pic
crying
What did I do because I used ms paint for roxies pic so I did not copy your pic why do ppl think I copy them I dont im not a.vc copycat plz stop thinking I copy ppl im srry bcz I took a pi of courtney uploded it to my laptop and colored im npt copycat
big smile
Hi!... again
please post on Total Drama Moon... here is a link

link
over a year ago zeebem10 said…
Name:Blake Jones
Stereotype:The Nice Surfer]
Bio:Is a nice surfer that will do anything for a friend except mean things.
History:Lived in Los Angeles and mom died in earth quake so me and my little brother moved to Miami to escape my moms death and me and my dad didnt exactly get along so to get rid of me he sent me to the prison like place.
Personality:nice,funny,artistic,sweet tooth
Likes:Caramel,Chocolate,Hard Candy,Surfing,Singing,Painting,Playing Guitar
Dislikes:Jurks,Phonies,Liars,Seaweed,Sport­s
Crush:Estelle Friends:anyone whos nice,Levi
Foes:Courtney,Duncan,Camielle,anyone mean
(i just got a new phone and took the pic of character with my new phone and dont know how to upload it with those so im gonna upload tomorrow k?)
(oh forgot fears knew something was missing!)
Fears:planes,heights
(i mean to say someone else for crush sorry camirite)
Crush:kristan
In! 3 more to go! ^^
this is what blake looks like
this is what blake looks like