Total Drama Island I Had A TDROTI Dream...

iPsychic posted on May 11, 2011 at 10:07AM
Last night I had a TDROTI dream. In my dream, we were going to the airport for some reason and I hopped in the car and saw Sam in the back... I said 'I know you! Your in the new Total Drama season!!' and he was said 'Yes...'. I jumped out the car and on the drive way was Cameron and I said 'I know you!!' and inside was Mike... again 'I know you!' and upstairs was Dakota, she looked a little different than usual. We arrived at the airport and I all the TDROTI characters were there (except Dawn, Silent B and Staci). It was really weird...

Total Drama Island 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago SimVampire200 said…
I had a dream B talked and then Duncan beat the *dolphin chirp* out of him and then i scolded duncan >:(
over a year ago KimberBentonFan said…
I had a dream where TDRI and Phineas and Ferb (mutated Perry the Platypus bumper sticker on the car that was in front of us) crossed over. Chris went with Phineas and Ferb's ideas for a challenge, which involved bungee jumping off the Empire State Building, and collecting as many pies as you can.
over a year ago SimVampire200 said…
I dream of total drama, spongebob, dead or alive, 6teen, and invader zim all crossing over together, every single night O_O i am so weird