Total Drama Island Do you have OC's?

GwenFanxxxx posted on May 03, 2011 at 02:36PM
I do!
Name: Lynn.
Hair color: Dark-Brown and Light-Brown
Hair style: Curly
Eye color: Black- Brown.
Dating: Single (but have a secret crush on duncan).
Friends: Bridgette, Duncan, Gwen.
Personality: Nice,Crazy,Emo (inside not a cutter) Like gothic
Enemies: Courtney, Heather, Alejandro, Blaineley
Story of life: Her Father died of cancer.
Her mother is so sad and dont have much money.
She want to win for her Mother!
I do!
Name: Lynn.
Hair color: Dark-Brown and Light-Brown
Hair style: Curly 
Eye color: Blac

Total Drama Island 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago iPsychic said…
meh
I actually don't, since I just joined. I really should though, but I'm so busy :|
over a year ago codyfan77 said…
crying
I do, but i don,t really know how to do those characters
over a year ago TDIfanJai499 said…
smile
YEAH I DO!! I made a few others..I even made one for my best friend but i used mine..This is my OC Jai!! I don't want to type everything out,but if you want to see the stuff about her,just click on Create your own character in the popular content list,then go to the 16th part and scroll down til u find mine. ^^
 YEAH I DO!! I made a few others..I even made one for my best friend but i used mine..This is my OC J
over a year ago zeebem10 said…
i do!!! but im too lazy to write everything i have for them so ill just write thier ages and names
this is blake hes 15 and the one below him is his younger brother levi hes 12 but if you wanna see everything i wrote for them go to the total drama prep school break out sign ups
i do!!! but im too lazy to write everything i have for them so ill just write thier ages and names
over a year ago zeebem10 said…
this is levi blakes brother
this is levi blakes brother
over a year ago ReneeKetchum said…
I do. Renee, Drake, and her dog Hershey. I don't have character designs yet, but I'll work on them.
over a year ago jadore_renard said…
Yes :3 These are some of them :P I have three other guys that aren't in this picture. I have five female OCs as well ^^
Yes :3 These are some of them :P I have three other guys that aren't in this picture. I have five fem