Total Drama Island TDROTI Discussions and Updates

TDIlover226 posted on Mar 29, 2011 at 09:57AM
Hey guys, considering I haven't gotten involved in a forum in a long time, I thought this might be a good start.
How about this be a forum on updates and discussions on our newest confirmed season of Total Drama C:

If you have an update which you are sure or are almost sure is true about the new season, you can post it here. If you have any predictions, thoughts, or anything else that you want to discuss, post it here, also.

I'll start.
I found some news about the characters on one of Futon's Cartoon Network Breaking News Update pages - A short summary of the season and the character's personalities/labels. I think they seem very interesting C:

"We're going back to the island where Total Drama began, for an all-new season with an all-new cast! Since Chris took the show worldwide, Camp Wawanakwa has been abandoned and turned into a toxic nuclear waste dump - the perfect place for a new season of painful, cringe-inducing challenges! Fighting for the million dollar prize are thirteen all-new players. Athletic overachiever Lightning, wide-eyed bubble-boy Cameron, multiple personality disorder Mike, take-no-prisoners jock-ette Jo, devious Scott, famemonger Dakota, indie chick Zoey, compulsive liar Staci, strong silent genius B, Jersey Shore reject Ann Maria, moonchild Dawn, nice-guy gamer Sam, and cadet Brick."

(From link page.)
last edited on Mar 29, 2011 at 09:58AM

Total Drama Island 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago vanitarocks said…
Ooh~! "Jersey Shore Reject, Ann Maria". I totally know who my favorite is going to be XD
over a year ago TDIlover226 said…
^How did I know that you'd say that? -u-
I think my favorite would probably be Dawn. Although Multiple Personality Disorder Mike does seem pretty awesome -w-
over a year ago yoyo98 said…
big smile
Wow! How'd you find out about that?! I can't wait for the 4th season! ^-^
^Being the Total drama fan-tard that I am, I always search around for things involving the new seasons when they come out. I did the same thing when Total Drama World Tour came out XD
I think I got the link of that from Deviantart somewhere :3

EDIT: Aha, now I remember. I was viewing one of hannahmontanasux1's (awesome) deviations when he gave out the link.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago TDI_Izzy said…
It seems like it's been forever since the original character designs came out. I wish they would release the final character designs already so I can stop being all curious and whatnot xD
Who agrees?
YESS.
I mean, the only designs that we can really be sure of are the four that appeared in the spoiler picture. But after that, it's all gone 3:
I wanna see what Staci looks like, really bad, for some reason xD
over a year ago tdafan121 said…
smile
I know a few of the voice actors!

Sam is being voiced by Brian Froud (formerly voice of Harold)
Mike is being voiced by Corey Doran (voice of Jimmy on Jimmy Two-Shoes)

Source is classified. Sorry. I'll let you know if I get more info!
^Mike being voiced by Corey Doran.. I find that to be really fitting, for some reason
-w-
FFFFF---
This has not been updated in forever XD
So, to get this forum up and running again, how about someone telling me their thoughts on TDROTI after seeing the new trailer that was just released?

I still think that Mike will be my favorite. I'm also having thoughts about Zoey.. Or whichever one is the one with the reddish hair XD I wish they would release the official confirmed names so people will no longer be confused about the whole Dakota/Zoey/Dawn situation.