Total Drama Island Total Drama Gladiators

totaldramacale posted on Dec 23, 2010 at 03:38PM
Ok, here's the thing. Total Drama Gladiators is a thing that has stuff to do with gladiators, you know fighting and all that stuff (and no, not wwe wrestling). It's half action-packed, half comedy! Feel free to join!
I'll start.
Chapter 1: Love, Hate, and Kill
Me: It's time to start the gladiator fights!
last edited on Dec 30, 2010 at 02:12PM

Total Drama Island 125 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 125

over a year ago Seastar4374 said…
Rochelle: *gets in a chariot* Oh sweet! *grabs the reins* Yah! *the horses start running. She pulls a sword out of her sowrdholder on her side. She looks at the people she's racing against. They try to salsh her.. She dodges causing her horses to turn a little* Oh you just didn't try to do that! *she makes her horses turn and rams her chariot into her opponets. They whipe out*
over a year ago totaldramacale said…
Me: *laughing* Looks like Rochelle's winning!
*I look at my horses* YA! *makes them go faster* Come on we're almost there hang in there for me. *they continue running until they lap the track* Yes! *looks at her opponets* TAKE THAT LOSERS!
Me: Well I'll be damned!
*i stop the horses and jump out of the chariot* well that was a victory well eared. *whispes the sweat off my face and takes off my helmet. I look down at my armor* shit I need to get this replaced soon.
Me: Looks like this gladiator fight isn't over! *A shadowy figure walks behind Rochelle*
Shadowy figure: WHO THE HECK ARE YOU?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago TDITrentgirl6 said…
Alice: Rochelle!
*Alice, who is in the audience, climbs out of her seat and runs toward Rochelle, who is being grabbed by the shadowy figure, now in light*
Me: Let's welcome our new fighter, Cinderblock!
Cinderblock: Even though you're a girl, I WILL CRUSH YOU! *looks at Alice* WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?
Alice: *runs back to the audience* *Scared* Rochelle can fight!!!
Cinderblock: DO I LOOK, SOUND OR FEEL LIKE I CARE? *Rochelle kicks him in the stomach, making him let go*
Me: Ooooh!
Cinderblock: OW! OK, NOW IT'S ON!
Alice: *watching*
*Cinderblock grabs a spear and sword, and charges at Rochelle*
Me: Uh-oh
Cinderblock: YAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Alice: oh no...
(g2g)
over a year ago gwuncanfan said…
Gwen: NO! *grabs Cinderblock's spear and sword in mid swing without getting cut* NO! >:(
Me: Looks like we have an interruption *Gwen throws him around, while Rochelle makes her escape*
Cinderblock: OW! OW! OW! THAT REALLY OW! HURTS!
I am not giving up that easily! *I run up to cinderblock and round house kicks him*
Cinderblock: Ooooooohhhhhhh, my balls!
Me: That's gotta hurt!
Alice: TIMBER! *Cinderblock collapses. Crowd cheers, Gwen and Rochelle high-five each other*
Me: Don't think its over now! You still have at least a hundred more people to go. Next up, Roberto!
Roberto: *walks up behind them* I don't like suprises. Girls do not fight in gladiator wars. *Gwen runs away*
Oh thats what you think. *grabs a sword and starts sword fighting with him. I chink his armor and it falls off.* Anymore smart ass comments?
Roberto: I still have this! *pulls out a REALLY big sword, slashes Rochelle's out of her hand* How do you like me now?
Oh now you've gone and done it! *takes the sword form him and throws it. I tackle him and pin him to the gorund. Starts punching him and gets bored from it after awhile*
Roberto: This is the end of Roberto *gets knocked out*
Me: 2 down, still a hundred more to go! Who's next?
*i whipe the sweat off of my forehead* god when will this ever end? *yawns and nearly collapses from exhaustion*
Me: Looks like we have a newcomer! He's 6 foot 2, has a soft spot for animals, and is awesome! HERE'S JULIO! *Rochelle thinks it's love at first sight.*
Julio: Hello, my name's Julio. What's yours?
*I blush and smile sleepily* Its its Rochell- *falls asleep and falls onto the ground still sleeping*
Julio: Uhhh, I think she's dead.
Me: Looks like another fighter! HER name is... Helga!
Helga: I'm a he/she, but I love to fight! *slashes Julio's sword til it's destroyed*
Julio: *gulps. Carries Rochelle out.*
Helga: Where do you think you're going? *runs after them*
*I wake up and look at julio* wha.....what happened? *looks around sleepily and confused*
Julio: We ran out of the stadium. there's a he/she coming at us and - *Helga detroys some of the coliseum*
Helga: Here's Helgy!
*I jump out of his arms and take out my sword. i growl* Bring it on Ugly! *I charge her*
Helga: Pulls out a sword *They start fighting*
Julio: *Come in beside her* Allow me, miss Rochelle *he cuts Helga's knee*
Helga: Oh, my knee! *She collapses*
Julio: Come on, lets go for a walk.
Me: Hey, you can't leave!
Julio: It's only for a few minutes, tough guy. Keep your shirt on!
*blushes and looks at Julio* uh....sure. *starts walking.* Hey thanks for what you did, That was sweet of you.
Julio: No problem. *they sit down, while Julio thinks in his head. Now that she's falling in love with me, I can control her! This is more easier than I thought* Isn't the sunset wonderful?
*I look at him and stand up* Yeah it is. *looks at some salt water and smiles. I grab a cup out of my bag and fill it with it. I dump it on him and throw the cup at him* And don't even think you can control me! I know how you boys think! Its once you find a girl you think you can whoo her over just by looks! Well i'm not that stupid and I don't fall into those traps very easily!*storms off*
Julio: You knew what I was thinking?!
I am NOT that stupid! You are just like every other fuckin guy I've met! *karate kicks a tree and it falls over. I continue storming away*
Julio: Crap! *Rochelle makes it back to the coliseum*
Me: Welcome back! Your next fighter is... an animal!
The animal's name is.... SHARPCLAW!
Sharpclaw: *growls*
*I glare at it ready to fight* bring it on!
*Sharpclaw charges at Rochelle in which she jumps over it and squashes it. She then does a jig on it's back, stabs it, and kills it*
Me: Of course, that was too easy for you. But our next challenger is tougher than your first 4 opponents. Here's........... JULIO!
Julio: Hello, Princess *gets his sword out*
*I stay concentrated* Don't even try to whoo me again. *draws my sword* I am soooooo gonna destroy you! *starts fighting with him*
Julio: Luckily, I am a 5-time winner of the gladiators. And there's no way you're going to stop me! *backflips, throws his sword like a boomerang.*
*I dodge right before it slashes me* Damn! *I stay ducked down until it goes back to him. I stand up and smile* Luckily i'm a karate black belt so i can do hand to weapon combat also! *I round house kick him and make him fall to the ground. I take his sword and point it to his neck* Any last words?
Julio: Yes. Sorry I have to do this. *kicks her in the chin, does a HUGE backflip out of the coliseum* I'll be back!
Me: Looks like we have a fighter bailing out. Anyway, who's next?
aw fuck! *rubs my face* That fuckin hurt! *continues rubbing my face* remind me to kick his ass later.
Me: Ok. Like he said, he'll be back.
Royal Servant: *whispers in his ear*
Me: Oh, ok. Ten minute break! All fighters can leave for 10 minutes only! When the gong rings, come back!
*I run out of the coleseum* okay Julio come out come out where ever you are! *draws a knife*
*She hears rustling in the trees. She climbs up the tree, cutting some leaves in her way, and when she tries to find Julio, she finds a squirrel family. Then she sees a silhouette that looks like Julio jumping from tree to tree*
*I jump after it being as quiet as possible.* Aha! *grabs the silhouette but it vanihses.* Oh shit.* falls out of the tree* Dah!
wink
*Gong rings. Rochelle runs back to the coliseum* To be continued in the morning
over a year ago TditdaCourtney said…
Reyna:*sits Down* What Did I miss?!