Total Drama Island Total drama match-up!

Fangirl99 posted on Jun 04, 2010 at 11:19PM
ok,it works this,

TDM-U is a show where special contestants get to hook up with a TDI/A/WT contestant!(opposite gender,if you can)

each ep,you get a new person (you might date a new person more the once or not at all.)

at the end of each date,the people get to vote of a TDI/A/WT character who went on a date.(you say who)

everyone,even Chris and chef,is included.

ill give a certain amount of time for people to sign up,then ill begin.i need a pic,bio,and age.

if you find this forum AFTER we had started,you can e-mail me (through fanpop) and say you want to join.ill either say yes,no,or later.if i say later,ill let you know when.

and BEGIN!!!(fyi,im the host!)

(pic is my character)

ok,it works this,

TDM-U is a show where special contestants get to hook up with a TDI/A/WT contestan

Total Drama Island 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago RavenRox2 said…
Name Rayven

Age 16

bio fun, loving, can be violent if you get her mad enough, skater, party, surfer, nice

pic
Name  Rayven

Age   16

bio   fun, loving, can be violent if you get her mad enough, skater,
over a year ago james55 said…
big smile
name-sarah

age-16

bio-nice but can be mean.hates goody boys,likes mean or sporty guys and is in love with monkeys

name-sarah

age-16

bio-nice but can be mean.hates goody boys,likes mean or sporty guys and is
over a year ago 16falloutboy said…
smile
Name: Dani Stump(married to Patrick Stump)
little bio: Dani is very, very hot and sexy, and all boys fall in love with her, she is very awesome, she can do anything, cook, sing, dance, be naughty(just joking, maybe), and she is amazing in bed, uhh, with her husband, ok anyway, but she can be very sweet
Name: Dani Stump(married to Patrick Stump)
little bio: Dani is very, very hot and sexy, and
over a year ago CourtneyGirl said…
name: Penny
bio: funny, fun, silly, srazy, tough, smart, fast ect...
pic:

btw. i love your pic raven
name: Penny
bio: funny, fun, silly, srazy, tough, smart, fast ect...
pic:

btw. i love yo
over a year ago DuncansMyLuv14 said…
heart
(I know this is a lot, but I think this is all important info to consider.)

Name- Rikki Felisha Shamira LaTonya Daniels

Nicknames- Cocoa (her sister), Lavender (her father), Bright Eyes (her worst enemy, Melody McKnight), Little Miss Perfect (Heather), Angel, Babe, Hot Stuff, Little Miss Sexy, My Little Hottie, Princess, Beautiful, and Gorgeous (Duncan (yes, he's called her all of those names)).

Gender- Female

Age- 16

Stereotype- The Shy Girl (with a temper)

Personality- It's basically spelled out in her strong/weak points.

Likes- Chocolate, chicken, shrimp, singing, writing, Duncan, hanging out with her friends, seeing people she hates suffer, and pulling pranks on her ex-godfather, Chris McClaine.

Dislikes- Sluts,jerks, bitches, douche-bags, know-it-alls, ego-maniacs, back-stabbers, discriminators, people who are mean to her or her friends/family, most vegetables/nuts/fish, and people who are just plain mean.

Weak points- Hot-headed, extremely shy, doubts herself too much, stubborn, easily annoyed, pranks people (usually Harold, Duncan and Heather) too much, doesn't speak up for herself very often, and is easily discouraged when put down by people she's close to.

Strong points- Smart, generally nice unless you make her upset, loyal, sneaky (and good at it), makes a pretty convincing argument when she wants to, and can use her charm to get her way if she has to...but that's usually a last resort since her temper usually always gets her what she wants anyway.

Phobia- Acrophobia (a fear of heights) is the only one she openly talks about, but she's also scared to go out with guys like Duncan...you have to be very close to her for her to admit that, though.

Why are they scared of this?-
Acrophobia: She doesn't really know...
Dating bad boys: Her ex-boyfriend (a Juvie just like Duncan) cheated on her with her worst enemy, and she found out on the anniversary of the day they first met/started going out.

Talents- Singing, writing, martial arts, cooking, pranks, and acting.

Crush- She's very shy about it(on top of being scared of getting her heart broken again), but she has the HUGEST crush on Duncan. He knows this and flirts with her constantly since he likes her too, but she tends to either shyly/nervously or angrily try to get him to back off.

Family- She has a twin sister and both parents who she lives with in Toronto, but a lot of her family is in either Italy or Spain.

Friends- Whoever's not in her enemies list.

BFFs (Best Female Friends)- Courtney, Izzy, Bridgette, Gwen, Leshawna.

BGFs (Best Guy Friends)- Trent, Geoff, Owen and DJ.

Enemies- Heather, Justin, Ezekiel, Noah and Harold.

Bio- Rikki is an heiress to a couture line which her mother created, so her whole family's rich and famous. Rikki keeps her family life secret from people, keeping her image at home as a wallflower since she's one of the shyest people you'll know...when you first meet her, anyway. She's not good around people she doesn't know, and is even worse with crowds. Her twin sister, Melisa (who's pretty much her complete opposite), tends to talk her into a lot of things; she hates that, but, at the same time, she's very grateful.
last edited over a year ago
(I know this is a lot, but I think this is all important info to consider.)

Name- Rikki Felisha Sham
over a year ago NoCoLover said…
Name: Caitlyn Mitchell

Nicknames: Cat, Cathy, Catie, Cate, Crista(Weird I know) Catilina, Neko, sisy(For best friends only).

Bio: From California but now is in Canada(Not really)and has 2 big brothers and 1 sister.

personality: has 2 different ones. First-Girly girl, optimist, frady cat. Second-Tomboy, Cynical, smart-ass, Dare devil.

Crush: To afraid to admit it but Noah is the one for this girl. They are best friends and are always talking about books and video games but she wants to be a little more.

Freinds: Noah, Cody, Gwen, Duncan, DJ, Heather(yes Heather), Trent, Leshawna, Izzy, Bridgette.

Emimies: Justin, Ezekiel, Harold.

Phobia: Spiders, hights, the dark(kind of).

Talents: Singing, Viola, Writing.

Things she loves: Skatebording, Reading, Pulling Pranks, Singing, Writing, and Kissing boys, and hanging with her friends.

last edited over a year ago
Name: Caitlyn Mitchell

Nicknames: Cat, Cathy, Catie, Cate, Crista(Weird I know) Catilina, Neko, si