Total Drama Island Creat your own caracter!!!!!!!!!!!

GotomyTDI posted on Apr 15, 2010 at 08:58PM
well, now the other one is done, i'm doing this one! the same rules are here as the other one! link here's the link if u don't know the rules!:)

Total Drama Island 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago RavenRox2 said…
NAME: RAVEN
CRUSH: JUSTIN WHITE(SOME GUY FROM HER HOME THAT I MADE UP)
BIO: Raven lives in Hollywood, California and has always been an actress since she was 8 yrs old. She lives with her mother, father, brother(younger,Bryan), and her sister(older, Lilly)in her super-huge house. she likes volleyball, and drawing, and poking things with sticks. She isn't a huge fan school, but likes to visit the places she learns about.Raven's glad she doesnt need to go to normal school because of the mean girl(no body likes a mean girl) And her grandfather died when she was 2 yrs old.

HERE'S A PICTURE OF RAVEN=
NAME: RAVEN
CRUSH: JUSTIN WHITE(SOME GUY FROM HER HOME THAT I MADE UP)
BIO: Raven lives in
over a year ago twilightrox43 said…
NAME: Venessa Ashlee Icefire
BIRTHDAY: June 17
BIOGRAPHY: Venessa Icefire is a girl from Conroe, Texas, a small town right in the center of Texas. She is a very talented singer, and is a scholar student at Caney Creek High School. She is, though, constantly bullied, and get in trouble sometimes. Other than that, she is an all around independent, lonely person, ready to leave her shell. This is a picture of Venessa.
NAME: Venessa Ashlee Icefire
BIRTHDAY: June 17
BIOGRAPHY: Venessa Icefire is a girl