Total Drama Island i need charater THE BEST GAME SHOW EVER

jippenjippen posted on Aug 08, 2009 at 09:32PM
I need chartaer
here the from u will have to fill out
p.s if you are the frist one to awnser this question u will get in my show what my fav color?

Name
outfit
persnollaty
fears
past
family
do you want to be pair up on the show?
do like pie?
tdi fav charetar
least fav charter

the do u like pie if is not answered you will not be on it

Total Drama Island 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Tdilover225 said…
laugh
Name: Danny Ortese
Looks: Danny Wears Stawberry Chapstick, Sky Blue Eyes Like Lindsay's, And Has Sparkling Brownish Black Hair!!!!
Outfit: My Favorite Outfit Would Have To Be The One That I Wear A T-Shirt The Says TDI In Real Big Letters And The Characters On It, Blue-Jeaned Shorts, Blue Flip-Flops Or Shiny White Jordans, And A Cap The Has A Soccer On It!
Personality: I'm Real Sassy And A Gangster Like LeShawna, Also A Real Party Boy And Loves To Play Sports, But His Fav Is Baseball!
Likes: He Really Likes His Laptop, Also Loooooves His Blackberry Cell-Phone, All His Collection Of Manga Books, His Television, And My Play-Station 2 And All The Games For It!!!!!
Dislikes: Alot Of Vegetables, Pills, His Baby Brother's "Obsession" Of Watching Spongebob Squarepants All Day And Knowing All The Words, And His Cousin Liliana Because She's A Real Bitch!!
Fears: I Don't Think I Have A Fear.............
Past: As A Little 5-Year Old His Family Was Real Poor And Barely Got Any Food Or Education, But Then When He Turned 11 His Family Wasn't Poor Anymore And Now I Live A Good Life In The United States.
Family: His Mom Is 34 And Is Named Rachel. She Loves Reality Shows That Involve "Losing Weight" And Curses People Out When She's Mad. And Finally, Have A Little 3-Year Old Named Nicolas And Knows Curse Words. And Why Do You Need To Know, Jking Jking!
Nest One: Um.........I'd Like To Pair Up With Lindsay!
Do You Like Pie?: It's Okay, But I Don't Eat It Much, Sorry........
My Fav Tdi Character Is Either Lindsay Or Chris McClain!
My Least Favorite Character? Justin! Then Gwen.......
over a year ago Darksiidee said…
heart
Name: Enikah
Looks: I'm going to give u a pic
Outfit: Same that above
Persnollaty: Well, she's an Argentinian girl, she's happy all the time and is very random, but deep inside she's very depressed. When she's mad she curse in spanish. She love hitting and kicking Duncan and she do it all the time. She loves football, (it's the national sport in her country) and she watch de television every sunday to see the games.
Dislikes: Kim possible and her math proffesor
Fears: Computer logoff
Past: when she was 8 her mom went away to live in lime and she live with her 16 year old sister. (Enikah is 14)
Family: She live with her 16 year old sister who is very loner(But her sister love her) In a house bought by their father who is never with they, cuz he is always working.
Do you want to be pair up on the show? Duncan :D EEEEE!!
Do u like pie?: A lot! But i don't eat it much.
Tdi fav character: Courtney! and then Duncan!
Least fav charter: Gwen!

Here's her: (She's wearing purple all-stars, and she has a very short skirt)
If u don't like this pic there's a lot in the spot gallery and in my own gallery.
last edited over a year ago
[b]Name[/b]: Enikah
[b]Gender[/b]: Female
[b]Looks[/b]: I'm going to give u a pic
[b]Outfit[/b]: Same
over a year ago XxXAFI4everXxX said…
Name-Ivy
Gender-Girl
looks-Gwen's body, hands always crossed like Gwen
outfit-Black skinny jeans, black tight fitting t-shirt with "AFI" on it in red. With Black converses and red skull earrings.
persnollaty-Ivy is very loud, an is not afraid to speak her mind. She will throw a punch if nesesary.
likes- Music (alot), computer,
dislikes- Ppl who think they kno everything
fears-Great White Sharks
past- Ivy waz asked to sign with Atlantic Records but decided not to so she can stay with her friends and family
family-Is very supportive of her in verything exept that she is Emo
do you want to be pair up on the show?- Yeah, that'd be fine
do like pie?-Apple is the best =D
tdi fav charetar- DUNCAN!!!!
least fav charter- Heather

</3 //_^
over a year ago wetts2 said…
angry
your less populer than me and you got 3 replys !!! i only got 1!
over a year ago DuncansMyLuv14 said…
Name: Rikki F. Daniels

Looks/Outfit: In picture... (P.S.: She wears black combat boots.)

Personality: Shy, caring, not necessarily self-confident, quick-tempered, loyal, usually selfless, a hopeless romantic, sarcastic at times, and very protective of herself and her friends/family.

Likes: Chocolate, shrimp, pizza, chicken, romance, her family/friends, purple, Courtney, Duncan, and everyone that's not Harold, Heather, Noah, Ezekiel or Tyler.

Dislikes: Heights, most vegetables, douche-bags, bitches, sluts, back-stabbers, discriminators, Harold, Heather, Noah, Ezekiel, and, basically, anyone who treats her or her family/friends the wrong way....oh, and her ex-boyfriend, J.J. Clark.

Fears: Spending the rest of her life alone...oh, and heights; she HATES heights.

Past: Rikki is an heiress to a couture line which her mother created, so with that and the fact that her dad's a director/writer and her twin sister is a teen model/actress, her family's (obviously) insanely rich. Despite this, Rikki keeps her famous family secret from most people, so she can keep her image at school as the lone wolf since she's on of the shyest people you'll ever know (for the most part). Rikki's not good around people she doesn't know, and is even worse with crowds. Despite these things, she's an amazing girl with beauty, brains, and talent all in one...she's just not very good at letting
other people see it.

Family: Rasheed Daniels (famous director/writer/producer, and father), Gigi Daniels (famous fashion designer, and mom), and Melisa J. Daniels (up-and-coming model/actress/fashion designer)

Crush: Duncan or Courtney. (She's possibly bi...)

Do I Like Pie?: Only apple pie.

Favorite Character: Duncan/Courtney (can't decide)

Least Favorite Character: Heather
last edited over a year ago
Name: Rikki F. Daniels

Looks/Outfit: In picture... (P.S.: She wears black combat bo
over a year ago sheerika said…
heart
I <3 me