Total Drama Island I'M MAKING A TDI OF MY OWN! (but i'm a character)

GWENxTRENT posted on May 28, 2009 at 03:20AM
i thought that since alot of ppl are making a TDI of their own, so now i thought i sould make one too! if you want to be one of my character, just leave a comment on who you want to b. i'll leave a disciription about that person... but hayley and sofie are gonna b in it, but they will be played by their own creater! and guy's i'll do the boys 2marrow!!!!

my character (girls):
lizzy-
a hyperatic chick who's always in the mood for a good game. has black hair, blue eyes and loves music. 16
amy-
a laid back girl who's sweet and kind, she can be a big cluzt, but she's cute and adorable. pink hair and blue eyes, a walking encycolpidia, and has glasess. 15
halie:
a sweet and shy girl who always forhives and forgets,like her sister amy, she's a clutz, glasess, a walking encycolpidia, but she has long green hair the reaches the floor and green eyes. 17
zoey-
she can be calm and relax but when she's around her crush, she's like all the oxeygin got sucked up. she has red short hair the she wares in pigtailes. 16
rayla-
she can be a bit bossy and mean, but only when people are rude and not listening but she's the 3rd most beautiful person on the island. she has blond hair and green eyes. 17
pam-
she's the 3rd most firendly person yet. she's also very beautiful, yet she fells like she's the leader. loves to dance, sing, and draw. she has black hair and yellow eyes. oldest on the island for girls, she's 18
fallen-
fallen is the youngest girl on the island, she's only 11, but she acts like a 14 year old. she's the 3rd smartest girl on the island. when she's not doing a chalenged, haviing fun, or hanging out, she's reading, wirting and listening to music. she has brown hair and soft gray eyes.
ali-
ali is the surfer chick on the island. she looks just like courtney, but no were near her. she's a hpippy like bridgette but shey like halie.

Total Drama Island 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago 5MuSiCfReAk5 said…
hmmm
... Can I join my character?
over a year ago GwenFanxxxx said…
I want to join