The Winx Club Roleplay: Cloudtower!: Sinful practise. (Only adina, chimera, angel and tanya allowed.)

pandawinx posted on Apr 05, 2011 at 06:32PM
All the witches who auditioned for ms.Cooper's new school band were hopeful, but in the end, only the following pupils got through:
1. Adina.
2. Tanya.
3. Chimera.
4. Angel?!?!? (all will be explained in due time.)

Ms.Cooper has decided to name the band "Sinful" and has plans for them, again all will be revealed by the crazy teacher...After she has another glass of vodka.

The Winx Club 162 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 162

over a year ago winxlove2 said…
Chimera:OMG!!!Girls look!*shows them the phone and fast turns it back* It says"LAdy Gaga,Davif Guetta,Madona,Pitbull and more Great Artists of Earth will come To Magixs next week!!!!!"OMG!!!
over a year ago lovebaltor said…
Adina: *Eyes go wide* Are you freaking serious?!? *Grabs Chimera's phone* HOLY SHIT! She's right! *Smiles happily* When are they coming?!
Chimera:nect friday!We gonna go to a conse-oh shut!We have 2 Test next Friday!
himera:nect friday!We gonna go to a conse-oh shut!We have 2 Test next Friday!
big smile
Adina: Next Friday? Kick ass! *Smiles* Tests? Fuck that! I'm SO going to that concert!
Chimera:How??? Griffin doesen't let us go!
Adina: I have my own was of getting there. I already know how I'm going to leave this place. What about you girls?
Chimera:(in Adinas mind;you do now VEevee will tell Miss Grffin about what we talk loud??)
over a year ago pandawinx said…
worried
Veevee: Ur....That's the same day as the concert we're doing is.....We're opening for madonna, sorry, i kind of forgot to tell you that........
Chimera:fine!then I willl not go to the consert!I mean David Guettas!*to Witches:aha!in her dreams!!I am making an astronal drop!you guys?*
over a year ago missdada15 said…
Tanya:?to Veevee*I listen too goht and metal Ms..but i guees that song will be ok

(Lol i acualy really love that song xDD)
Chimera:okey so when do we start practise??
smile
Veevee: Right after i remember where i am.
Chimera:*laughts*in in cloud tower you ass hole!
wink
Veevee: (jokilly, winking to make sure chimera knows its friendly) Mr.Lee really needs to tape your mouth up more often!
Chimera:nope!!
heart
Adina: Psh who cares I-- Wait a fuck? Did you say we're opening for Madonna? As in, opening for the Queen of fucking pop?! *Has to bite tongue to seas from screaming* Please tell me I'm dreaming!
Chimera;great!*rule eyes*
Veevee: Yeah, we're opening out first twoo songs for her, then we opening our last three for Kanye west and pitbull.
laugh
Angel: Kanye west? The self-centered sexist one?
Veevee: The rapper, actually.
Chimera:well pitbull
Adina: Eugh... Kanye West? Gag. Pitbull isn't that bad, Kanye just ruins songs...
Chimera:and Madona Piukes in her songs!
Adina: Pukes in her songs? Ha! Pa-Lease. Have you even listened to one of her songs?
Chimera:yes my mother loves her!and did you ever listen to Stronger??Best song ever!way better then some stupid mother fucking no voice gaga,madona or spears!I have hurt that in earth there is a country that has this"Britney Spears tau siknan spirs!" that wud by"Britney spear your ass will kick!" it sounds better origninal!
Chimera:what everz!Still your Stile of music sucks!
Adina: Ha! That's what I thought... Yeah right. And your's is just "fantastic"! Because every women wants to listen to a 40 year old black man rap about banging girls and treating women like shit.
Chimera:oh let my think!it's better to listen to somekind of Creap that dresses like a tower?!hm..NO!
Adina: What? Who the fuck do I listen to that dresses like a tower?! The people I like can actually sing and don't sing about the same thing over and over again!
hmmm
Angel: I actually think both your styles of music are good, just in different ways. Ok, i hate kanye west, i mean, he would snog anything which had tits and moved, but still! Just different opinions! You know, i'm a big fan of retro, reggae, blues, but i don't mind others types of music! (thinking hoping no one will hear her thoughts- speaking of treating women like shit...I've been looking up Vibbibrinnia Dolittle some more and found little out about her...I still don't know who the father is...but i know she was raped...Should i tell them?)
Chimera:wery smart words"pa pa pa pa pa poker face!"
Adina: At least she can sing without Auto-tune like your precious David. *Narrows eyes* And besides, Gaga is more known than him BY FAR! *Hears Angel's thoughts* Poor girl. Maybe she should tell someone, just not now.
Angel: Other very smart words by a famous rapper called R.kelly: "Girl you make me want to get u pregnant. girl you make me want to get u pregnant. lay yur body down and get you pregnant. (knock you up!) pregnant. (Knock you up!)" oh yeah, and alsoo apparanly: "Get that gurl in my kitchen!"
blush
Angel: Oh, but i'm not saying all rapper are like that, or anything.
Chimera:who?
Veevee:just stop pleaz!*seperates them*
Adina: *Sarcasm* Yeah, that's a great song. Singing about girls getting pregnant! Yipee! Oh, I know what we should sing next: Calling a girl a hoe! Yeah! Great song! *Face turns serious and spits from what she just said*
Chimera:I am out of here!*starts to walk away*
VEevee:you are not!
Chimera:I am not singing! you put Angel in 2 songs and anothers in just 1!that's like SO unfair! and 1 things Adina sings WAY better then Angel!*gets angry*
Adina: She put Angel in two songs? *Checks list* So? What's the big problem?
Voice: Chimera's probably jealous. Duh.
Adina: For what? You know that the best singers are always solos?
Voice: Yeah yeah yeah... Maybe she doesn't realize that.
Adina: *Shrugs* If she wants to leave, that's her choice.
Chimera:I can still hear what you think Adina!and I am not joulesi!I think You should get 2 songs! not Angel!
Adina: I never said you were jealous. Well, technically I did but eh... Never mind... It's complicated.
Chimera:so tell my Why angel gets 2 songs?!huh?!
Veevee:well..um...

(hey panda really why does your chater gets 2 songs?what about everybody 1 song or everybody 2 soongs!)
Tanya:jeeeez,stop fighting its just some duum music anyway
Angel: (To chimera) We're all in all the songs. I share a song with Adina, you get your own solo, think about it.

(Angel doesn't! Your character actually gets much more lines than her in the whole thing! She singing a duet with adina, that's it. Your character gets a solo. So does Tanya and adina. And then there a songs called "group songs" where everyone sings! I never said Angel was the best singer, that's definatly not true.)
last edited over a year ago
Veevee: (to chimera) I never said that. (blinks) ok, let me qoute the actual list:
-Opening song. (everyone sings.)
-Tanya solo.
-Adina and Angel duet.
-Chimera solo.
-Fanale, Adina solo with chimera, tanya and angel back up.
last edited over a year ago
Chimera:fine!*comes back*lets just get this over whit!
Tanya:about time too
Chimerea:*sits down*so who we sing first?I mean what songs?
Veevee: (passes everyone there songs, Tanya is given her whinehouse number to practise, Chimera her K.Rowland song and Adina and Angel share the "girl with one eye" song.)

Angel: (practising with Adina...But the harmonys not quite going to plan, they sound good, but not quite good enough)
Veevee: Whats with all the fairy-vocals?
Angel: I don't think our voices go well together...
Veevee: I actually chose you to sing a duet because your voice's DO go well together.

(
Chimera:*singing her song*

(can I get a link to my song pleaz!)
smile
(It's the one you sung on the last page! :) )