The Winx Club Roleplay: Cloudtower!: Sinful practise. (Only adina, chimera, angel and tanya allowed.)

pandawinx posted on Apr 05, 2011 at 06:32PM
All the witches who auditioned for ms.Cooper's new school band were hopeful, but in the end, only the following pupils got through:
1. Adina.
2. Tanya.
3. Chimera.
4. Angel?!?!? (all will be explained in due time.)

Ms.Cooper has decided to name the band "Sinful" and has plans for them, again all will be revealed by the crazy teacher...After she has another glass of vodka.

The Winx Club 162 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 162

over a year ago pandawinx said…
meh
(Hi guys, i've been away for a while, in the alps, can someone explain what's been happening? tahnks. :) )
Veevee: (thinks- hmm...where the hell are they?) (the girls are all 10 minutes late.)
over a year ago winxlove2 said…
Chimera:*comes in whit Yoru*hey Teach!why did you invite us here?
Yoru:Hero,Hero hero...*dancing around*
Chimera;*giggles*yoru!

(Nothing much...oh See Mad siace Class panda!!Well Amora is changed,we batled Great Miss,Chimera Broke up whit Ikuto but stayed whit Yoru,Tanya and Adina Wur Crazy as allways...hm..nothing more I think x) )
(WOW i've missed a lot. XD)
over a year ago lovebaltor said…
(Lol! Welcome back dear! And yes, you have missed A LOT!)

Adina: *Walks in* So, why'd you call is hear? Did we forget to do detention or something? *Snickers and sits*
Veevee: Oh, you auditioned for a crappy medicre cliche band remember? We're going to do loads of crappy stuff now! Fun, fun, fun. (Passes out sheets) You got in. Congrats.
Angel: I got in? Wait, why?
Veevee: Probably because i think your name is really ironic and took pity on you. (smiles)
Angel: (nods) makes sense.
Adina: *Snorts* Thanks for raising her self asteem... So, just to get this straight: We're not singing shitty music right? Because if so, you can already count loosing a member already.
Veevee: Is paramore shitty music? Actually, i thought we could all decide on music we all liked. You know, i'm your coach, but your the ones who are actually performing this. So, what music are you into? I have a extensive i pod shuffle dedicated to songs from the rocky horror picture show, but, somehow, i don't think fifteen year old girls should be performing that.
Adina: *Chuckles* I've done worse! Me, what I like is an extensive combination of old pop,
R and B, rock and some soul. Paramore? Don't love em, but I don't hate em.
Veevee: Well what sort of music do you think is best you girls perform as a band? Any specifics so i get a idea?
Adina: Probably some band music... Like from "The Beatles" or from "Bang Camaro", "Maroon 5", "Florence + The Machine", "Sciccor Sisters".... Get where I'm going? Or maybe some solo artists like p!nk, Madonna, Lady Gaga... Something like that. What do you think?
Vevee: it'll be taken into consideration....Pretty mixed genre then?
Angel: I loved the time warp....
Veevee: Again, i don't want to get fired here.
Angel: Sorry.
Veevee: welcome. Anyway, we get to perform five songs, and we have a basic set up:

-Opening song. Shocking and appalling good song.
-Solo.
-Duet.
-Solo.
-Fanale.

Adina: *Laughs slightly nervous* Ha ha, yeah...
Chimera:1.Disagree whit Adina about the solos!
2.My Taiste of Music is Nothing like Adinas!
3.I don't even know why I am here!
Angel: My faves are: rocky horror picture show, jimi hendrix, the supremes, the beatles, gaga, the who, paramore...(pauses, blushes) i also have a thing for emo music.
Veevee: Tanya and Chimera, what music do you like?
Chimera:Well I think you never hurt of such Guy Named David Guetta but he rocks!His Music is my fav!My WitchTube Favs are olny from his songs!
Veevee: Of course we heard of david guetta! Thanks for your comment, it'll be put into consideration. Tanya, how would you feel about doing a whinehouse solo?
Angel: (thinks- definatly not my style!)
last edited over a year ago
Chimera:it's not mine too Angelina*giggles*
Angel: (eye roll) Angel. Short for Angelica. Now angelina. I'm not a mouse in a freaking toto.
Chimera:Really?*puts a confgiused face*I thot you wur!*laughts*
laugh
Angel: Oh, i never knew you did comedy. You russel brand, then?
chimera:*takes off her glases and turns angel to stone*ha!
wink
Angel: (morphs back to normal) Remember chimera, i'm a metamorhpology witch, and i can't just morph myself.
Chimera:ought! I hate you!*Arrow Eyes at Angel*
Veevee;girls girls!relax!
Chimera;fine!Give us Holidays and we will sing!
vEevee:I can't!
Chimera:then I am not singing!
Chimera:ought! I hate you!*Arrow Eyes at Angel*
Veevee;girls girls!relax!
Chimera;fine!Give us Holidays and we will sing!
vEevee:I can't!
Chimera:then I am not singing!
Veevee: Ok. (goes to computer and types in thompson holidays into google search) Solairia or andros?
Chimera;soleria!*smiles*
Chimera;soleria!*smiles*
over a year ago missdada15 said…
Tanya*wakes up*did i miss anything?

(lol xD)
Chimera:we have holidays in soleria!!
smile
Veevee: (books it) We're leaving in approximately 2 years. (smiles)
Tanya:cool..*sarcastic*
Chimera;holidays tomorrow or I leave!!
Adina: David Guetta? Gag. *Rolls eyes and laughs* Two years? Uh no.
chimera:sey somethinga bout him agen and your presus Lady gaga will by Dead!
Adina: What the fuck? Really? Just because I don't like him doesn't mean you go around killing the artists I like. I don't say I'm gonna kill him when you say you hate Madonna and such. We all like different atists, and I just think that he can't sing and like most rappers, all he sings about is sex, whores, clubs and getting fucked. *Rolls eyes*
last edited over a year ago
Chimera:
1.He is More DJ not singer!
2.I don't care lyrics or Videos I just need the song to by good!
Adina: Than you're not a true fan. Those who really love an artist, actually care about the lyrics and the message in the song. Plus, the videos are what make the song and the artist more popular. I've only heard one song by him, and the song was already just bad. He said he didn't want to offend this girl, but one line later, he was calling her street based whore. That was a great song. *Gives a face of annoyance*
Chimera:Forget it! there is no point of fighting whit you!
Chimera:Forget it! there is no point of fighting whit you!
Tanya:I think marilyn manson has really meningfull lyrics,hes an really intelegent artist
Chimera:*sits donw*
Chimera:*sits donw*
angelic
Angel: Girls stop fighting! Chimera, your always complaining that our taste in music sucks, but when we don't the same stuff as you, you go mental! I agree with Adina on what she said about Guetta, and it's great your so outspoken, but, let's not let opinions get in the way of this!
Chimera:why?!I don't even want to sing!!!She doesen't give what I want so I am not giving her what she wants!!
Veevee: No one forced you to audition Chimera, but you have a beautiful voice, and your really talented. If we measured greatness out of how big your mouth is, you'll be amazing! We will do a bit of what everyone like's in fact, i've been taking this all into account. Tanya hasn't told me what music she likes yet, but hey, you know music is annoying. I'm only doing this for community service! Anyway, i've looked at what we all liked and i thought about this:

- for our opening number- Angel, like you requested, we're doing the time warp, in which everyone gets a solo.
-For a solo, Tanya, i thought you could sing (seeing as you haven't said what you liked as music) amy whinehouses rehab?
- For a duet, as Adina requested, I thought Angel and Adina could have a duet by florence and the machine called "Girl with one eye."
- For a solo, Chimera, perhaps we could sort you out your very own rap number.
- And for the fanale---- suprise!

Is that ok?
Angel: Me and adina doing girl with one eye? (quiet laugh) (To Adina) Prepare to get out Florenced!
Chimera:is this good?*takes out her phone and plays the song below*
smile
Veevee: Great, i'll take that into consideration.
Chimera:okey!*writes SMS to meny ppl*

P.S.:SMS is Text messege xD we call it like that in Lithuania :D
Adina: *Smirks* By you? Bitch pa-lease. I know every song by them and lyrics. Prepare to get you ass kicked in vocals.