The Winx Club Roleplay: Alfea! Cloudtower. (All allowed) (credit once again to agyjude)

pandawinx posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 10:11AM
Cloudtower. Need i say more? The school for witches hates fairies, but all students feel free to enter: At your perril!

Oh yeah, and sorry it toke sssooo long to make this....I've been getting a bit bizy reccently. Idea by Agyjude and constructed by me. :)

Missions for chossen 8:
1. Hallway of horrors.- Cloudtower has always warned its witches not to go down the corridor with no doors or windows...Because it leads to a labrinth! A giantantic maze, with one way in, one way out. But one student is trapped in the middle when she was looking for chemistry class....she ended up there. She needs to be rescued. Alfeans: 25. Diffuculty:Very hard.
2. Spider cellar- Remember the alfea market place? Where you can buy and purchase pets? Well, cloudtowers got a celler for that, with slightly less desirable animals....Now its giant purple tarantula (Tilly) Is ill and Lucy, its owner, is worried, Tilly needs help. Alfeans: 15. Diffuculty: fairly simple.
3. Attic of mirrors.- The attic of mirrors is where the witches keep.........Um, mirrors i guess. And if the mirrors crack, 700 years of bad luck for cloudtower......And guerss what? Someone's broke ALL the mirrors! Meaning 700x 50 years bad luck......Miss griffin thinks this wasn't a accident....as bad things are already starting to happen.....
Alfeans: 40. Diffuculty: Ultimate hardship.
last edited on Feb 18, 2010 at 12:57PM

The Winx Club 369 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 369

over a year ago Elie_star said…
Miele - *bends on the young witch and help her rise up* Are you ok, dear? Don't worry, now you're safe! We're a group of Alfea's fairies, but you can call us Tvarmicz! I'm Miele. *smile*
over a year ago Ember89 said…
Ember: Normally i love wolves but that ice wolf of icy's won't stop looking at me (looks at the young witch) are you ok?
over a year ago zanhar1 said…
wink
Zakkalise: hey, im zakkalise
over a year ago lovebaltor said…
wink
Alice:(makes yipping and growling noises and the wolf then stops growling immediatly and starts barking happily and wagging its tail) See,hes not so bad.His name is White Fang and he says hes really a good bo wen his owner is nice to him(says Alice shrugging and scratching behind the wolfs ear.She giggles and starts rubbing his belly)
surprise
Zakkalise: i would'nt imagein icy being nice to him speaking of which i have no idea were she dissapred to (icy appares behinc ember) ember... behind you
Ember: Well Hello Icy...(smirks and thinks icy is such a loser) DRAGONFIRE FURY!
(Fire surrounds Icy)
smirk
Alice:WATCH OUT EMBER!WERE DO U THINK UR GOING WITCH?!FREEZE!(shoots ice a icy and she freezes at the spot and so do the flames surrounding her.Flies over,streaches her arms,shakes her wings and dust floats down.)
worried
Zakkalise: STOP she's still my mom (freezes embers flames and kneels at icy's side)
over a year ago CyD12 said…
meh
Izzy: Zakkalise is right.... I hate say this but we cant hurt Icy... she is Zakkalise mother!
Zakkalise: thanks izzy (heals icy a little useing the same spell she used on lucy
cloudy
Alice:Sorry Zakkalise,I...was just thinking about our safety!(Crosses him arms and turns her back to the others and thinks 2 herself)*Look how stupid ur acting Alice!I cant beleive ur doin this over a stupid witch!*(sighs)Sorry girls,(shakes it off)is there anything I can do 2 help?
Zakkalise: its ok i guess (teleports icy to her dorm)
over a year ago AgyJude said…
big smile
Chloe: Hope your mom is alright!
over a year ago pandawinx said…
tongue
Red emporer: (Appears) Oh she will be, but you fools wont! (Flames spread everywhere again)
Veevee: Lemme handle this! (Rolls eyes and walks up to him) hmm....You know what? I think your hair would look cool in a mullet!!!! Oh wow Veevee your a genius!
Telemira: (Buried her head in her hands)
Red emporer: Shut up!
Veevee: Oh and perhaps a mohawk, or some sorta face tatoo? Oh and those robes are SO last year! Hey, why dont you try the goth trend? It would totally suit you. (Thinks to herself: HE'LD LOOK AWESOME WITH A FACE TATOO!!!) (Grins)
Red empoper: I cant believe this.....SHE DOESNT SHUT UP?!?!?
Telemira: You get used to it after 11 years.....
Veevee: Ok, so what look are we going for, the emo look, the raincoat look, the pyjama look, the formal look the (10 mintues later) Or perhaps even the 60s look?
Red emporer: OMG, its like her mouth is a motor!!!!!! Thats it iff i listen to anymore of this then i'm DOOMED! Thats it!!! (Spells veevee)
Veevee: (Trys to talk) (Thinks to herself: I'VE LOST MY VOICE!!!)
Telemira: (Reads mind) Hallejuhah!!!
smile
Zakkalise: dont worry it'll come back but i had an idea (teleports icy back and has her do something about the red emporor) you know how to defet him right icy (icy doesnt say any thing just says some uununderstandable spell and he dissappares) thanks mom (she walks away with her wolf)
Miele - Oh my God, Vee!!! Light hood! *a huge hood of sparkling blue light wraps emperor's head and he can't see anything. While he tries to pull off the hood, Miele turns towards the Tav* Are you ok Vee? Zal, Rani, someone can help her?
last edited over a year ago
Veevee: Thanks a bunch Mel! I can talk again!
Telemira: Awesome! (Thinks to herself: Dang it!) (Walks over to Zakkaclise) I'm so sorry about your mum....now that she knows and all.....At least she's safe and out of harms way hm?
Ember: I'm sorry i attacked your mom Zakkalise...but mom did say i had to defend myself if i even met 1 of the trix...still i am so sorry...(thinks:some friend i am)
Miele - You're welcome Vee... Hey, little witch, are you ok? You haven't told anything... What's your name?
Witch - M-my name's Kia...
Miele - Don't be afraid, Kia, we're friends! *smile to Kia*
Kia - *trembling* The... the red emperor... *grab Miele's arm and stops talking*
Ember:Blazing Barrier!
(creates a shield around everyone)
Doesn't that guy know when to quit!?
smirk
Alice:Ember,i dont really think that FAT BLOB WOULD EVER QUIT!!!!ICE TORNADOE!!!!(A tornadoe of ice and wind surrounds the emperor)TAKE THAT FATTY!!!!(snaps her fingers wen an idea pops in her head.Flutters her wings and the fairy dust and it forms into two socks her wolf)Two Socks,RIP THE UGLY OFF THAT EMPERORS FACE!!!!(Two socks growls angrily and jumps on him and swipes his claws and bites angrily at the emperor)
Ember: (laughs) Two Socks is awsome! I love all animals! (pets Two Socks)
wink
Zakkalise: it's alright ember alright lets finish this ioce coffin (intraps him in the flames zakkalise then teleports him to mrs.f)
smile
Alice:Nice Zakkalise..
big smile
Ember: That was awsome!
wink
Zakkalise: Thanks (gives high fives)
laugh
Zakkalise: i just relized just how much one press of a button change a persons life XD
big smile
Veevee: Good one Alice!(High fives Alice)
big smile
Awsome job Alice! (high fives Alice)
wink
Alice:Aww,it was nothing girls.He deserved it anyway.(high fives the others.Two Socks runs over,jumps and licks Alice)Good boy Two Socks!!(pets him)Well,I think its about time we get out of here.Dont u all agree?
wink
Zakkalise: oh yeah (helps the lost witch up)
Izzy: this is the last hallway! follow me! the exit is near here..
big smile
Zakkalise: cool... fiannaly
Ember: oh good. we are almost out!
wink
Zakkalise: i know is'nt it great
Izzy: (looks a little light at the end of the hall) hey look! there is the exit! lets go!
Ember:(flies faster) the sonner we get out the better!
wink
Alice:Agreed Ember!I'm going to use my "Speedix" Wings to get out of here!(Starts flying really fast towards the light)
smile
Zakkalise: (flys faster) almost there
Miele - *sigh of relief* We're out! *look around* Nice, we've rescued Kia from the labirinth! But... what about Tilly? She's ok now?
wink
Zakkalise: yah tilly's ok we teleported her and lucy back to their dorms... but its a good idea to check and make sure their alright
Miele - Ok, I'll go and check them, and I'll bring Kia back to her dorm. Wait here for me, ok? *walks away hand in hand with little Kia*
Zakkalise: ok. (sees another button) dont press it zakkalise dont press it (presses it a huge metle hand comes down and spanks zakkalise and mrs. griffen who just so happned to be passing by) Ow... never leave me alone in a room with a button

laugh
Ember:OMG!!!(laughs) sorry but i just can't help myself...um maybe you shouldn't press anymore buttons Zakkalise...
laugh
Miele - Ok, I checked Tilly and Lucy.. they're tired, but they're ok. Lucy said Tilly's venom has came back, so she can enter the competition... I guess she tried to thank us, but she seems to find it difficult to say "thank you" to a fairy... *smile* And Kia's ok, she's safe in her room now.
We can come back to Alfea to have some rest or we decide to start the third mission? We've obtained 40 Alfeans yet... and I admit I'm a little bit tired!
laugh
Zakkalise: (wispers) i spanked mrs.griffen. and i cant just not press buttons they call to me... push me zakkalise push me so i do
laugh
Miele - *laughs timidly* Oh, Zal... you're incorrigible!!! Poor mrs Griffen!
Zakkalise: (sees mrs. griffen get up) uh-oh here comes evil it's self and i think its mad at me
Mrs griffen: Zakkalise
Zakkalise: i didnt do it would anything this cute spanke you useing an evil button
(makes this face)
Zakkalise: (sees mrs. griffen get up) uh-oh here comes evil it's self and i think its mad at me
Mrs
angelic
Miele - Zakkalise is right, Mrs. She didn't want to make this, believe me! *shows an angelic smile*
big smile
Izzy: (laughs) that was awesome... (mrs.griffen looks at her mad) hehe sorry for laughing but you have to admit it was pretty funny