The Winx Club Roleplay: Alfea! Cloudtower. (All allowed) (credit once again to agyjude)

pandawinx posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 10:11AM
Cloudtower. Need i say more? The school for witches hates fairies, but all students feel free to enter: At your perril!

Oh yeah, and sorry it toke sssooo long to make this....I've been getting a bit bizy reccently. Idea by Agyjude and constructed by me. :)

Missions for chossen 8:
1. Hallway of horrors.- Cloudtower has always warned its witches not to go down the corridor with no doors or windows...Because it leads to a labrinth! A giantantic maze, with one way in, one way out. But one student is trapped in the middle when she was looking for chemistry class....she ended up there. She needs to be rescued. Alfeans: 25. Diffuculty:Very hard.
2. Spider cellar- Remember the alfea market place? Where you can buy and purchase pets? Well, cloudtowers got a celler for that, with slightly less desirable animals....Now its giant purple tarantula (Tilly) Is ill and Lucy, its owner, is worried, Tilly needs help. Alfeans: 15. Diffuculty: fairly simple.
3. Attic of mirrors.- The attic of mirrors is where the witches keep.........Um, mirrors i guess. And if the mirrors crack, 700 years of bad luck for cloudtower......And guerss what? Someone's broke ALL the mirrors! Meaning 700x 50 years bad luck......Miss griffin thinks this wasn't a accident....as bad things are already starting to happen.....
Alfeans: 40. Diffuculty: Ultimate hardship.
last edited on Feb 18, 2010 at 12:57PM

The Winx Club 369 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 369

over a year ago pandawinx said…
surprise
Veevee: Whoa! (Gasps) Look at this place! its so gloomy here! I bet the witches are total goths! I bet Tina would squel at this! So, should we check the rest of this place out!
over a year ago AgyJude said…
smile
Chloe: I think we should but we should be careful. What do you guys think?
blush
Veevee: Yep! I agree, (Looks at little hallway dark and plain with no doors or windows then at one going down to a celler and a ladder leading up to a attic..........)
Veevee: Um....Where should we go? Which would be the best mission?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Elie_star said…
worried
Miele - *shivering* Well, girls, I think that this place is really scary... And my worst fear is to get lost in a gloomy place... The first mission is really hard for me. In my opinion we could start with the easier mission, what do you think, girls?
over a year ago CyD12 said…
Izzy: i agree with Miele! we could start with the easier mission cause is our first mission....
(looks around) we better stay together.... i dont wanna get lost in this place!!
over a year ago zanhar1 said…
cool
Zakkalise: ha ha cool i have always wanted go inside cloud tower.
surprise
Veevee: Okie dokie, in da cellar we go! (Opens cellar hatch and jumps down and lands with a thud.) Whoa! You'd think this place would at least have light....
Lucy: We witches only like natural, sun light, not the icky kind that comes from a light bulb.....And please dont tell me thats neon your wearing!
Veevee: (Gasps) Oi! My fashion sences are unmatched to yours! (Looks about) Hey, where are you?
Lucy: (Emerges from shadow) So you think you can help Tilly?
Chloe: Well i guess that's what we came here for (looks around)
Zakkalise: little creepy. anyway, sure we can help
Miele - We'll do everything we could to save Tilly!
Izzy: we will help Tilly no matter what!

lets start!!!
big smile
Zakkales: alright Clohe can go in first since she is the leader, if she doesnt want to go in first id be proud to go in first for her
Chloe: (Laughs nervously) Guess a leader is a leader! I'll walk first then.
Lucy: Ok then 'chosen' of alfea, This is Tilly. (A shadow moves about slowing.....Untill suddenly poking out of the darkness came a giant tranatula who leaped over to chloe and licked her happily!) Aw, she likes you Fairy!
Veevee: Ew, you let her lick you on the face?!?!? (Covers hands over eyes but then Tilly comes over to the other chosen ones of alfea and licks them too cheerfully!)
Lucy: Yes i do....And thats no way to talk to one of the chosen 8.
Veevee: Your not the chosen eight! We're the chosen eight!
Lucy: Maybe of alfea, but in cloudtower, im one of them...A defender of cloudtower! And they're our eight in red fountain too...
Veevee: Um..sothere are twenty four chosen ones?!?!
Lucy: Pretty much yeah, now, Tilly, she's lost her venom, and without it she cant compete in the pet championships on saturday! You'll need to help her get her venom back, im not even that sure how she lost it...she just cant use venom, which is a highly marked thing for a pet to have in CT!
Zakkalise: (steps in after chloe) what was she doing before she lost her venom
lucy: (Props hands on chin) Well, i was giving Tilly a stroke and feeding her around 500 normal sized flys for her dinner and then she curled up and fell asleep and gave little snores. Then i forgot it was double metamorphis class, so i had to run out my room for several hours, when i came back my room was in a total state, like even more than usual, and Tilly was squeling, shes fine now but she cant use her venom! i dont know what happened between these hours, but i hope you can find out...
hmmm
Izzy: huuum... maybe there was something on Tilly`s food....
hmmm
Miele - Do you looked at the flyes? Maybe someone cast a spell on them to prevent Tilly winning the competition... Do you know the names of the others challengers?
over a year ago 30degrees said…
Rani: yeah... maybe the flies had something... if you let me check the food and Tilly i can find out whats wrong...
smile
Miele - It's a great idea Rani! You're or healer, isn't it?
Rani: yeah im the healer of the team... ok... im going to check the food first and then Tilly
Izzy: great idea Rani!
hmmm
Zakkalise: you said your room was a wreck... could some other witch broken in just to eleminate the compitition
cloudy
Lucy: Maybe, There's a girl called Shela (She-lar) who competing with me with her boer constricter Scales and then theres also Winnie, who has a rotweiler.....And loads more entered, but only the three best pet trainers got in.....
Chloe: Hmmmm... I THINK RANI SHOULD CHECK THE FOOD BEFORE WE DO ANYTHING ELSE.
Izzy: i agree with Chloe!!!
Zakkalise: alrigh we should check the food, then interview shela, ask her what she knows
Veevee: Where do you keep your (Shudders) flys?
Lucy: Oh, there in my bag, wait a sec, (Reaches into bag and retreaves a bag of dead flies) Here!
Veevee: Alright then, Do you reckon this calls for a transformation?
Lucy: Not really.....
Veevee: Oh, well.....I'm doing it anyway! (Transforms into her standard transformation)
Zakkalise: Well did it work
wink
Veevee: Well, i guess Rani should be the judge of that.
Miele - Yes, I agree with Veevee. Let's hear what she thinks about it.
Rani: (looks at the bag with dead flies) look they have a kind of green dust... is that normal Lucy?
Chlo: Green dust?
surprise
Zakkalies: what if its some kind of poison
Lucy: Not usually.......And strangly enough, the green powder reminds me of a legend i once heard......Its probally nothing though...It was called Pricness of the green....
Veevee: Woah! Wait a sec! I heard that legend.....My servants used to read it to me and Tina every night! It was always my favourite.....
heart
Miele - Oh, I love legends, and I don't know this one. Can you tell me what it is about?
Izzy: i want to know more about that legend too!!!
smile
Zakkalise: oh boy story time
crying
Veevee: Well, in the beginning of magix, when the magic demension had so much more power, because so many more people on a magic-less planet like earth believed in us...I personally dont believe in 'earth' or 'humans' people who cant even sprout their own wings?!?! How dumb! But anyway, when we had so much more power, the world was a better place, in fact the book said "The water glitzened as gracefully as crystals in the sun, the grass was as green as green itself and even the minty fresh air carried aromas of sparkles" (Blushes) Yes, i have memorised it all....Anyway, all the people from every realm had all they needed food, water, a place to stay, there were no arguements or wars...Everything was peaceful....But then came the floods....There was too much power...And it resulted in catasrophe, Homes were destroyed, everyone was injured....And some simply didnt survive...They needed more magic to help the situation..but along with their energy and faith, the people also lost some of their greatest spells. Expect the emeperor of the most powerful realm, magix. He knew he had to do something, but he was too lazy and too greedy, so he simply got his palace unicorns too help, but they were tired, and badly kept and alone...When they pleaded to stay the meporor said "Never!" But his beautiful niece, Princess Jade said "NO! I shall do it father!" And the unicoprns were safe, but she sacificed all her powers to safe the land....HAer father was not greatful, in fact the oppisite And he spelled her into a green satue for the rest of her life, sometimes, the servants noticed a tear in the statues eyes, which turned to green powder....This one always used to make me cry....Legend has it that that green powder is a sign of things to come, a person apprantly, a girl, of flower, plants, animals and voice....A girl of eight....Apprantly she is the only one who can exstingush green powder, as it hurts people so badly that lose their pride and joy.....It could be one of us....But then again, its just a legend.
hmmm
Izzy: wow... that legend is just awesome....and sad at the same time
meh
Rani: yeah the legend is sad (looks at the flies) it is obvious that the green dust is from the green statue... and it affects Tilly (looks at Tilly and then looks at the rest) the question is... Who put the green dust on Tilly`s food?
crying
Miele - Oh, poor little princess.. *dry her eyes* But.. could you explain me again the last part? I didn't understand well the part of the green powder...
surprise
Zakkalise: wow thats intresting... hey was bloom from earth
Lucy: Well basically, although the princess was a statue she still ended up having a concious and her mind, she wasnt able to move, but she could cry....But because her statue was made out of emeralds and jade's when the tears crashed againest the floor it turned into a green podwer....A magical green powder so rare...That it can take away someones pride and joy, because now the princess was lacking her pride and joy.....Legend has it only one person in the world can heal the effects of it...Whoever it is is the most powerful in the world...
smile
Miele - Oh, thanks, now I've understand... but who is this special one? The legend doesn't give a hint to find them?
Rani: yeah... i want to know who is the special one... the legend has to have more clues to know who is she...
Izzy: dont you think it will be awesome if someone of us or someone of Alfea were the special one?
big smile
Chlo: Yeah that will be cool! A girl, of flower, plants, animals and voice, HMMMMM.... doesn't that sound like someone we kno?
big smile
Veevee: Hmmmm....Your right Chloe, (Gasps and grins) Hey, maybe its you! Maybe you can heal Tilly! Your are the leader after all.
wink
Miele - Tina is right!!! And now that I think about it, the end of the legend is quite clear: you're the chosen one that can save Tilly! Come on, Chloe, I'm sure you'll do it!