The Land Before Time Land Before Time 14!!!

LBT14 posted on Apr 11, 2012 at 08:42PM
Hey LBT Fans! I joined this site because I need support for a letter to Universal Studios about a 14th movie that is going to seriously be considered! If I'm able to use your names as signatures and support in this letter, the more likely Universal Studios will consider the proposition! Or, if you wish, you could write your own letter to them, also! Please post if you want to support this and I'll sign your name or username on the letter I send, with your permission of course. Or, let me know of you could write your own letter to Universal Studios, too! That would be great!
Thanks everybody! Let's get a lot of support!

Nick C.

The Land Before Time 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago LBT14 said…
For anyone concerned with the quality of the movie, the letter sent to Universal studios and the requests expressed to Roy Smith would be to expand on the 4th movie Land of the Mists. They never created another movie involving Littlefoots friend Ally, as they said they would. Conveniently, Roy was the director of the 4th movie, and close w/ my Uncle, in production, and is able to lobby for us.

over a year ago LBT14 said…
Those interested in supporting/signing:
I'm sending a handwritten letter and also several emails to certain Universal employees and the Company itself.
To sign the handwritten letter, simply sign with a pen on a piece of paper and send it to the address I give you. (I will give it on this site if I receive enough support.

If you wish to sign the e-mails, just post your name on this forum and it will be included in the conclusion of the e-mails.

You may sign both if you like, and I'm open to any questions!