The FP fam GOAL CONTEST!!!

moolah posted on Dec 06, 2010 at 09:22PM
Hey guys! It's time to kick it! We're doing pretty good but let's kick into OVERDRIVE! Can we get at least 100 fans buy 12:00 on New Year's Eve! I think wait I know we can! We just have to work for it! So...We're goin to set up a chart!!!

The most people to get fans win 20 props from EVERYONE who participates in the contest (on this spot,in the fam,friends)Everyone says there joining here and on the other forum titled "Goal Calculating" you can say if someone has joined! And if we kick into our little happy world and get 100 I will make u guys more icons,give you 3 props(of your choice),or throw a little party(talked about later).

This is a fun game and what I am about to do will be in teamwork. If we manage to get to 100 *which I think we can!* we will have to decide what to do with that. Your choices will be throw a little party forum,an icon,or 3 props of you choice.You will all have to vote together and if you come to the conclusion that you want the party; there will be a forum for you to freely discuss personal matters,and such.You can basically talk about anything u want, do anything you want...NO RULES! The 3 props everyone who helped us get to 100 fans will each recieve 3 of the props(not the people who joined the people who were in the contest) or the icon.The icon would be you would get an icon from me-you can choose your picture but you will only get one.

~~~Rules~~~
1. No cheating.
2. No fighting.
3. If you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all.

)If you come to the dilema that someone has already asked them to join you may NOT count that. or if they have all ready joined(

NO LET'S KICK INTO OVERRRRR DRIVVVVVVVVVVVE!

The FP fam 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Paramore-CSI said…
3 more to go
over a year ago halloula said…
heart
Yes,we're kicking ass!!!
I can get us 2 fans right now if you want
over a year ago spongebob-man said…
joined sister!
thanks daym!
over a year ago Gossip_GirlXOXO said…
okay cuzz I joined like you texted me too
over a year ago pumpkinpieXD said…
alright jackie my love I joined hope I helped text me anyways darlin i miss you
so can we have the party now so we can have it with bree
and thank you carry my love and lia ill be texting both you later
over a year ago moolah said…
OK....great job guys!!It's pick time!btw,AWESOME JOB JACKIE!!!

Imma put a pick up for 1 days!
no probs I have connections
over a year ago moolah said…
lol yeah i see:P