The Fanfic What It Takes To Get Out of Trouble

GoddessDemeter posted on Jan 01, 2012 at 04:04AM
Hello people of fanpop it is yours truly the-time-thief and her sis Goddess Demeter! I will post then My sister will post! Enjoy!
This is rated PG-13 for violence
Belle will post on Fridays
Cal will post on Wednesday or Tuesdays.
Intro

The family of four are going on a trip, with another group of friends. When certain accidents happen it throws Joy Cortez her brother Drew,and a few friend on the adventure of theirs lives. Who knew one trip to the Grand Canon could be so dangerous! In an adventure to find out the secretes and how the deaths happened, will Joy make the biggest decision of her life? Can they stop the murderer before he gets to them? Or will time run out and they will have to pay the price with their lives?

Characters
Joy Cortez
Drew Cortez
Mr. and Mrs. Cortez
Jamie Johnson
Jack Johnson
Mr.and Mrs. Johnson

Here's some links to my sisters stories
link

Here's another one
link
last edited on Apr 20, 2012 at 11:12AM

The Fanfic 67 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 67

over a year ago the-time-thief said…
smile
OKI'm going to post the first chapter then my sis will post chapter two!
Well here goes nothing!
Chapter one: Leaving
Joy

Drew and I yelled at Dad to shut up because well lets say he's not the best singer in the world, and he's been singing the same song for the past five hours. He listened, we drove and drove, At first I though we were going in circles when we finaly reached our destination. We have reached McDonalds. We piled out of the car, and went up to meet the Johnson family for the first time in five years. Once we were done at the restrant, we headed to the Grand Canyon. It would take at least two weeks to get there.
Two weeks later
I got out of the car and went over to the visiter center of the Grand Canyon, We watched a short video of safety. Then we were off. We headed towards the south end trails. We took a trail called Hermest Rest. The trail was only slightly wet, but it was freezing! We were only half way done when I felt a shift in the atmosphare. Something felt wrong. I couldn't quite figure it out. Something past over head. I looked up I didn't see any thing that was big enough to make the shadow that I see on the ground. I studied the shadow more carefully it sort of looked like a gaint bird or a small animal.

This is just a preview I'll post tomorrow!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago MisterPerfect1 said…
I love the suspense! Post soon! And The-Time-Thief how many brothers and sisters do you have? LOL
over a year ago GoddessDemeter said…
I am back
big smile
I only have one brother. Two sisters. Only one of them is on fanpop with me and my bro. I'll post once I figure out what comes next. ^ I just wrote that out of the top of my head. I posted on My story Rebirth of a New Life. and made a new story called The Danger in Seeking. Check them out if you want!!
over a year ago hollistergurl said…
awesome! post soon! :)
big smile
Ok!! Still thinking though! hum... Nope nothing! jk. I'll post tonight! Later to night!
smile
Ok it turns out I didn;t post last night. Sorry, my computer decided it hated me and died so I lost the story! But I'm working on it right now!
smile
Ok here's the rest of chapter one! After me Belle post, my sis. Enjoy!
Chapter one: Leaving
 Joy
Drew and I yelled at Dad to shut up because well lets say he's not the best singer in the world, and he's been singing the same song for the past five hours. He listened, we drove and drove, At first I though we were going in circles when we finaly reached our destination. We have reached McDonalds. We piled out of the car, and went up to meet the Johnson family for the first time in five years. Once we were done at the restaurant we headed to the Grand Canyon. It would take at least two weeks to get there. Two weeks later I got out of the car and went over to the visiter center of the Grand Canyon. We watched a short video of safety. Then we were off. We headed towards the south end trails. We took a trail called Hermest Rest. The trail was only slightly wet, but it was freezing!
We were only half way down, when I felt a shift in the atmosphere. Something felt wrong. I couldn't quite figure it out. Something past over head. I looked up I didn't see any thing that was big enough to make the shadow that I see on the ground. I studied the shadow more carefully, it sort of looked like a large bird or a small plain. We stoped to rest, and get hydrated. Rocks and snow fell from over head. Snow was expected but rocks? Who would throw rocks at people. I means really?? That's so childish! There was a scream it came from farther down the canyon. We moved farther faster. A man and woman layed dead in the snow. They look familier. Then with a shock I realized that they were MY parents!! And they were also Jamie's and Jack's parents!
smile
Hi,Here's part of chapter 2 and this is belle.
Chapter 2
Drew
My parents died.How did they? "Joy! our parents are dead what happened" Drew said "I do not know I was up the trail and then heard screaming so I came down and saw them "said Joy crying. "I saw Jamie and Jack crying super hard." Then out of nowhere I yelled"RUN!"
Jack ran first, then Jamie, then Joy, and me, we ran all the way down to the floor of the Grand Canyon. No more trails, no way out unless up but their coming down...

I'll post soon for the rest hopefully you will like it!
:D :D :D
awesome Cal and her sister! :)
post soon!!
Kk iill post the rest soon mabye on the weekend i have school this week tho!!! Bye
Hi guys i am still thinking wait...... Nothing sorry probly this weekend if not sorry.but i have some of it so mabye later or tommorow or the weekend ok BYE
big smile
Ohh, it is awesome!! I love it! Lol. I was sitting right there when she wrote it! And thanks you guys!! I'm super glad you like it! School started so it's going to be crazy! Wish us luck! :)
you guys started school today..?
i started it yesterday :\
lol i'm super busy this week too so yeah, but i hope you post soon :)
smile
I cant post so srry. I do know what to do next i have a lot of things to do like dance and school.
angry
ICANT THINK OF ANYTHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Heres the rest of the chapter

Drew
We kept running down the canyon. There is ice and rocks on the canyon floor.
"Wait, " said Jamie, " there is a river in the middle of the canyon. "
"Who puts a river in the middle of a canyon?" says James and Me.
"Drew, James you guys do know that we did do research before we left, right?" says Jamie and Joy.
"Thats what we were doing? I thought you guys were doing last minute homework." I said
"Wait we have homework?" said James
"Grr, we don't have time for this!" said Joy. Grumpy much?
Before I could reply Jamie said "Hey, thiers someone in the river! Maybe we could get a ride from them."
That's not a bad idea I thought. "Hey, Boater Dude can we get a ride from you?' I yelled to the guys in the boat.
"Sure." the Boater Dude said.
He made the boat come towards us and I heard Joy mumble something like "this has trouble all over it."But no one esle had any ideas so we got in the boat.
An hour or so later...
" we need to go faster"said Joy looking behind seeing the people who killed her parents right behind them." NO can do miss too much people " said Boaterdude "ok "said drew going to push Joy off the boat. " DREW NO" said Jamie." Fine," said Drew " then boaterdude " ok " said boaterdude. James and Drew pushed Boaterdude off the boat
lol
they pushed him? hahaaha
i see you changed the name..
lol post soon!
big smile
I just relized loo mixed up thee names with james and jack were going to start calling him jack or james
big smile
I just made it to the populer content!!! I am so Happy !!!!!!!!!!!
sad
Oh by the way what do you guys think of the name? I'm so sorry I forgot to post I was so busy! So today you'll get either one really long chapter or two chapters. I'll post soon just give me a while. Thanks!
post as soon as you can :)
smile
Ok so I fail at dead lines. I am so very sorry! So I'll post a preview. Here you go enjoy!

Chapter three: James
I can't believe that Drew and I just pushed a man out of his own boat! I don't think that any one of us know how to drive a boat. But the good thing is that we took off at a minium of twenty miles per hour. The only bad thing about this was the fact that we are about to hit a rock. Wait a rock?
"We are about to hit a ROCK!" I yelled.
"Wait, what do we do?" Asked Jamie.
"I don't know! Why did we push off the guy?!?!?!" I yelled.
"How should I know?" yelled back Joy.
"Uh, well it may have been my fault. But I know how to work this! I think." said Drew over the noise.
"Quick, everyone get in your position!"demanded Drew.
"What positions?" called out Joy
Despite the freezing, cold we all listen to Drew. He told us to each get a side of the boat, then to grab a paddle and start paddling to our left. Personally I really didn't think it would work. But suprisingly it did work. After a series of very, rough waters, we finally made it to a resting spot. Who knew that Drew had a boaters license? Well I certaintly didn't. We walked around for hours until we found a hotel. Going in, we went up to the desk.
yay!
you posted a preview!
post the rest soon!
big smile
Ok so I found some time and finished the chapter. I am still very sorry about the delay of not postting it's been crazy. Enjoy

Chapter three: James
I can't believe that Drew and I just pushed a man out of his own boat! I don't think that any one of us know how to drive a boat. But the good thing is that we took off at a minium of twenty miles per hour. The only bad thing about this was the fact that we are about to hit a rock. Wait a rock?
"We are about to hit a ROCK!" I yelled.
"Wait, what do we do?" Asked Jamie.
"I don't know! Why did we push off the guy?!?!?!" I yelled.
"How should I know?" yelled back Joy.
"Uh, well it may have been my fault. But I know how to work this! I think." said Drew over the noise.
"Quick, everyone get in your position!"demanded Drew.
"What positions?" called out Joy
Despite the freezing, cold we all listen to Drew. He told us to each get a side of the boat, then to grab a paddle and start paddling to our left. Personally I really didn't think it would work. But suprisingly it did work. After a series of very, rough waters, we finally made it to a resting spot. Who knew that Drew had a boaters license? Well I certaintly didn't. We walked around for hours until we found a hotel. Going in, we went up to the desk. Asked for a room key, on the first floor. They wore a face like 'what in the world are four kids doing here alone'. So we told them that our parents would come soon. A little lie wouldn't hurt us too bad, right?
But little was known that one could be very wrong. After going to room 10, which looked like a beautiful, white, wounderfully, ordinate room.
I was completely amazed at the designs on the bed, the walls, and tiles on the floor. How they made it so delicate looking with brakeing anything. Was very austonishing. The curve of the walls, with a flower pattern design. The bed had a cloud and sky type of pattern, a unique style compared to the other patterns. At first it looked too nice or should I say friendly. But I grew out of that uneasy feeling. Not really paying any attention to the way our window was being stalked or the way our waiter acted. None of us seemed to notice, and if we did we didn't say anything about it.
smile
OH, New page!!!!!!! Hurray!!
Awesome chapter, Triple T! [the-time-thief]
suspense!
awesome, Cal!
glad you finished!
lol, Triple T? hahaha :)

post soon!
smile
Thanks guys!! Lol! Love the Triple T! I'll post tomorrow or when I have time. Good night!
smirk
Here's a preview! Enjoy! My awesomely short preveiws! :P

Chapter four: Jamie

We walked aimlessly for about five hour. Playing games, paying people to be our fake parents because our real ones were dead. So you know all in good time. Once back in our room, Joy and I went to bed. Well, someone has to figure out what to do in the morning. 
  I lied in bed thinking about all that had gone on today, what was supposed to be a fun trip just turned into a deadly nightmare. 
smile
Here's the chapter enjoy!!

Chapter four: Jamie

We walked aimlessly for about five hour. Playing games, paying people to be our fake parents because our real ones were dead. So you know all in good time. Once back in our room, Joy and I went to bed. Well, someone has to figure out what to do in the morning. 
  I lied in bed thinking about all that had gone on today, what was supposed to be a fun trip just turned into a deadly nightmare. 
    I know that we would have to leave here soon I just not too soon. Thump!! Thump!! Whats that noise? Joy and I sat up. Dead quite, not making a sound, the sound got louder indicating that who ever or where ever the sound is coming from is getting closer.  Sliding out if the bed, Joy and I creeped around to another door, away from the sound. 
   Once out we ran, not stopping tell we ran straight into the boys. "Did you hear the sound too?" asked James
We nodded."Lets go before who ever that is doesn't come after us." said Joy
Together we all ran. 
awesome :D
post soon!
smile
I'll try and post Tuesday. Or once I finnish the chapter. Sorry ^^ that was a short chapie but they will get longer I think. :/ *shrugs*
over a year ago Wizard_Heir said…
Nice suspence post soon!
big smile
I might too so i might add a little thing.
heart
We will post soon so dont get sad
smile
Ok it's not done so I'll post it on the weekend or Friday!!
big smile
Here's a preview!! Enjoy!!

Five: Joy 

We literally ran for two hour straight, and hit about five miles.
^ very short preview...
lol
but awesome :)

post soon!
big smile
Enjoy!! A preview!!!

We literally ran for two hour straight, and hit about five miles. When your scared you run, fast. Once we stopped for a quick breath, I nearly past out from short of breath. I knew everyone else felt the same way, just by the look on their pale faces. 
      This is ridiculous, I thought, we can't keep running from some guy with mental issues, and had to kill a family to solve his problems.  
      I offered the idea of walking to the nearest gas station.  No one had any better ideas so we just all started walking. In no time we were nearly there. Where ever there is. Well that's what the sign says.
crying
i do not know when liby loo will post so i think its my turn i got to go bye
hmmm
^Who's Liby Loo?
Triple-T? (your sister)
another short preview?
aww, post soon!
big smile
Yep! I'm Liby Loo. I'll post when I get home. Have fun iat your vacation.
big smile
Ok! Since I fail with time management here's something.

Today Was A Fair Tale

Today was a fairytale, you were the prince
I used to be a damsel in distress
You took me by the hand, and you picked me up at six
Today was a fairytale, today was a fairytale
Today was a fairytale, I wore a dress
You wore a dark gray t-shirt
You told me I was pretty when I looked like a mess
Today was a fairytale

Time slows down whenever you're around
But can you feel this magic in the air?
It must have been the way you kissed me
Fell in love when I saw you standing there

It must have been the way
Today was a fairytale
Today was a fairytale

Today was a fairytale
You've got a smile that takes me to another planet
Every move you make, everything you say is right
Today was a fairytale

Today was a fairytale
All that I can say is now it's getting so much clearer
Nothing made sense until the time I saw your face
Today was a fairytale

Yeah yeah

Today was a fairytale
Today was a fairytale

I can feel my heart, it's beating in my chest
Did you feel it?
I can't put this down

Today was a fairytale
Today was a fairytale
Today was a fairytale
smile
Here's another preview. Hoping to post the rest tomorrow! Enjoy!!

We literally ran for two hour straight, and hit about five miles. When your scared you run, fast. Once we stopped for a quick breath, I nearly past out from short of breath. I knew everyone else felt the same way, just by the look on their pale faces. 
      This is ridiculous, I thought, we can't keep running from some guy with mental issues, and had to kill a family to solve his problems.  
      I offered the idea of walking to the nearest gas station.  No one had any better ideas so we just all started walking. In no time we were nearly there. Where ever there is. Well that's what a sign says.
        You will reached your destination in five miles.
           Weird sign. But we continued at the same paste for five more hours before reaching Los Vegas. Hailing a taxi, we paid the dude twenty bucks to get us to the nearest airport.
can't wait to read what's next :D
post soon!
big smile
Ok here it is!!!

Six: Drew

My feet hurt! I mean I know we were running but come on! I'm only a twelve year old boy here! I can only do so much!! Beside the gas station didn't have a restaurant attached to it. I mean what gas station doesn't have some type of thing attached to it. A total ripe off!! I was going to go to the manager, but sis stopped me saying that was a bad idea. It is not a bad idea, but after we rested the gas station wen ' ping' a black car pulled in we decide to run
this is part of six but its
Jamie
We are running again. Black car means someone it rich or or its FBI " do i hear music or is it just me " I yelled " yea I hear it too" said Drew I looked behind me they are ga... " I STILL HEAR MUSIC ITS TAYLOR SWIFT ' SAFE AND SOUND ' I MEAN COME ON" I YELLED "
Thats not ramdom at all I LOVE Tylor Swift I been praticeing my purposel ' Taylor Swift will you marry me' she even wrote a song about me " yelled Drew " Um drew Taylor Swift is to old for you " Joy yelled from the frount " Uh guys keep up the pace " said James " Fine but i am going to practice again ' Taylor Taylor let down your beautyful curly hair and I LOVE U you will be MINE " said Drew imatateing taylor swift " Um your a 12 year old boy sorry but i am glad you like my music', that will be taylor swift's anwser " yelled Joy " NO she will love me because I'm cute " yelled Drew " Um dude your kinded of Obeses with Taylor thats unheathy" said james " Says the guy who loves Emma Watson "

" Hey how dose know that " said james. After that i tunned out. Its super foggy out about 7'am. 'where are we' I thought we stoped at a place that said "Diner" we went we sat down at a table a lady with a hippe like girl looking dress gave us our menu we said just water. Then these people with tuxs came in. Probly looking for us. I said "lets go to the bathroom" eyeing those people in black we went to the bathrooms and got in a stall and went the bathroom. I wonder how the boys are?

PS i do not own anything of what about Taylor Swift and Emma Watson
awesome!
post soon!