The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod Another Vlad Tod Rp. :P

UnicornNinja posted on Jun 20, 2011 at 04:41PM
Okay, so the other rp's have failed miserably.. So I decided to make another one fresh off the back. You can eithe use the same character or make a different one.
Rules
1. Keep it PG-13
2. Please refrain from goddmodding.
3. Andd, havee funn. :3

The setting could be at some party, then we just go on.
last edited on Jun 20, 2011 at 04:42PM

The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod 24 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago YugiohFanatic1 said…
I'll join,but I'm keeping my character.
over a year ago UnicornNinja said…
Okay, that's fine. [: Do you wanna start ?
Sure,I guess.
^^ Okay.
I (Melany) walked down the sidewalk with my backpack on one shoulder and holding books in the other arm.I sighed,not wanting to go to school.I then saw the school bullies,and ran behind some trees.
Leda pushed open the school doors; everyone's eyes laid on her as soon as she stepped inside. She was new to town and definitely different. She brushed her icy blue hair out of her face with a cool pale hand. Her soft pink lips turned into a small grimace. She hated being the center of attention.
last edited over a year ago
I climbed up the wall into the office and walked out,locking the door behind me.Luckily,no one was on that floor right now and I sighed."I hate those bullies."
Leda managed to pass a couple of whispering crowds and found her locker. She gingerly slipped her fingers onto the lock and twisted in the combination. She then gradually opened the locker and stuffed a couple of her things in, but keeping out her iPod and earphones. She smoothed the edges of her Asking Alexandria shirt and slammed her locker shut.
I walked to my locker,which was next to a girl,and opened my locker.
Leda looked at the girl next to her and plopped one of her earbuds into her ears, listening to Black Veil Brides. "Hey."
I looked at the girl,then back in the locker."Hi."
"Um, I'm new. My name's Leda."
"I'm Melany.And,if you want to get by here,you better be popular,cool,or very tough."I sighed and closed my locker."And I'm none of those."
Leda shrugged and bit her lip. "I'd rather not be any of those pathetic people. I'm just going to stick with being me," She held her books and Jack Skeleton bag close. "Anyways, it was nice meeting you I guess." Leda turned and walked down the hallway.
"You two.....Good luck."I sighed and started walking the opposite direction.
Leda plugged her earphones back into her ears and turned it up full volume too The Misfits. She soon found herself colliding into another person. She blinked and looked up. "I'm sorry."
I kept walking,soon getting to class.

(Can we skip to lunch?)
(Sure :3)
During her Pre Algebra class, the bell was only minutes away from ringing. Her stomach hurled and longed for the taste of blood. She licked her lips as she smelled the buff looking boy next to her. As soon as the bell rang, she sprang up from her seat and walked out of the room towards the lunchroom.
I walked to the lunchroom and sat down,sighing.
Leda quickly found a seat in the near back and pulled out her lunchbag. She opened it harshly and grabbed the perfectly wrapped sandwich and tore through the wrapping, hungrily biting into it. "Mm.." She licked her lips as the blood poured jnto her mouth.
I sat at a lone table,no one sitting with me,and took out my food.
After finishing her food, Leda glanced around the cafeteria. She slightly sighed and rested her chin on the palm of her hand.
I ate and sighed.
over a year ago Nathan-Croak said…
I kinda miss the old Rp...
last edited over a year ago