Supernatural stories Super Hero's RP

monkey0502 posted on Aug 29, 2011 at 11:49PM
Add your own super hero. Your character could have survived tragic events in history, or just tragic events like abandonment or abuse. You need to include:

Name:
Looks: can add pic if wanted.
Other:

Have fun!

Current Hero's:
Tyler Meaks - fire control, superior immune system, can read minds, control minds, and can tell if a person has powers or not - played by monkey0502
Amy Benson - Mind Control,Touch of death,Blinking,She can walk tho doors and walls - played by darkmoon47
Riley James - can freeze time, teleport, and control weather
last edited on Sep 01, 2011 at 03:55PM

Supernatural stories 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago monkey0502 said…
Name: Tyler Meaks
Power: she can control fire, has a very strong immune system, can read and control minds, and can tell if a person has powers or not
Looks: crystal blue eyes, and light blonde hair. She is skinny and about 5'7".
Other: she lived in NJ for five years of her life, then her parents decided to move to NYC in 1995. Her father and mother worked at the Twin Towers, and offen brought her there to help with their jobs. She survived 9/11, the impact, the fire, and the collapse of the North Tower. She never got sick from the fumes from the smoke, or the dust. Sadly, her parents did not live. She was with her father. She found out later that her mom jumped out. Tyler found out about her powers on scattered on different dates of 2003. She lived with her aunt until she was 17. When she was eighteen she won the Mega Million. She used that money to buy an abandon hotel near Ground Zero for the people who had powers. She also bought a black lab that she named Tiko. He is her best friend.
last edited over a year ago
It was brood daylight. I was in a building, it smelled like smoke. I felt a hand pull me under a desk. It turned out to be my dad. "Dad?" I asked. My voice was young and squeaky. I was 11.
"Tyler, out building was struck. I think it's going to go down," he replied.
About five miniutes later, I heard a big BANG! behind me. The South Tower was just struck. My mom worked in that tower. I heard creaking below me. My dad coughed. "Tyler, you know me and your mother love you? Right?" he asked. I nodded, feeling tears swell in my eyes.
Fifteen miniutes later, I heard rumbling behind me, the South Tower was going down. Five miniutes later, I hears loud rumbling noises below me.

I shot up. Tiko jumped. I hugged him, and cried in his fur. It was morning. I got dressed in simple t-shirt and jeans. "Tiko!" I shouted. He came running to my side. I clipped on his leash and started walking down 25 flights of stares, even though there were two working elevator. I walked out two double doors and walked down the streets, looking for other heroes.
over a year ago darkmoon47 said…
Name:Amy Benson
Power:Mind Control,Touch of death,Blinking,She can walk tho doors and walls
Other:Any's an assassin who works 4 the highest bidder she can be your best friend or your wost nightmare.
Name:Amy Benson
Power:Mind Control,Touch of death,Blinking,She can walk tho door
She looks harmless...
over a year ago Rennerocks said…
Name:Riley James
Power:Can freeze time, teleporter, change the weather from beautiful sunny day to a diasterous storm.
Looks: Long brown hair with blue, green and purple streaks.
Other:Riley lived with her parents in Texas untell they got captured and taken from Riley. She moved to NY where she found out that she had a older brother named Oliver, who wanted nothing to do with Riley untell she got captured by the 'Bad guys'. He saved her and desided to help her find thier parents. (I'll post a picture of her when I can)
smile
Thanks for joining guys!
cool
Your welcome ^_^.

I walked down a street with my headphones in my ears. Firework played on my Ipod. I felt a hand on my shoulder I turned quickly, it was only my brother Oliver. "I hate it when you do that"I replied and turned my Ipod off "Uh-huh, I hate it when you ignore me when I'm calling you"he grinned. "You were calling me? Whoa sorry I was listening to Firework on my Ipod"I said sounding embarssed. "Ah I see. Anyways I heard that there's someone who's gonna rob a bank today"He sighed
"Oh really? and where did you hear that?"
"A friend of mine told me"
"Are you sure its not a trick?"
"I'm sure". I scratched my arm it could be a trick but we had to check.
I walked by a couple of strangers, they looked like brother and sister. I heard them talking about a robbery. "A robbery?" I asked. I looked at the girl, she had powers.
I looked over at the girl and nodded "Yeah there might be one today or atleast thats what my bro said".
I crossed my arms. Tiko growled. I slapped his head. "Stop that!" I yelled at him. I look across the street to see... a bank being robbed. "Well looks like that prediction has come true, and early..." I paused. "Oh great," I muttered.
**Tyler. I forgot to mention she gets annoyed easily**
**Tyler. I forgot to mention she gets annoyed easily**
I looked over at the bank being robbed and sighed "Lets take care of this before the cops get here" and started towards the bank.
"Agreed," I replied. I ran across the street. Tiko's leash slipped out of my hands and he attacked one of the robbers. "Tiko, heal," I started. I looked at the robber. "Look I don't want to hurt you, so just put the money down," I added. He held up a gun. "All right, you leave me no choice." I controled him, so the gun was pointing at his head. "I dre you to pull the trigger now."