Stormclan - New Camp

KatieK102 posted on Dec 18, 2018 at 09:08PM
After StormClan's territory became too small to support their large Clan, half of the Clan volunteered to leave and establish a new camp, so that both camps could thrive.

Leader:

Deputy:

Medicine Cats:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: Leaf-fall
last edited on Nov 07, 2021 at 02:56AM

Stormclan 5465 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 5465

over a year ago tanglebelly said…
*looks at the rabbit hungerily* It's huge mama!
Buckkit

*pads over to his mate and sits down with a huff* Where did you run off to?
Skyheart

*sits down to relax his paws from dragging brambles and branches around*
Sunheart

*smirks* Yea cant wait to get bossed around by you. *teases*
Strongbreeze
over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
The kits were hungry so I got them something to eat. -Hushpool

*bites into the rabbit eagerly* -Pantherkit

I think it'll be great for everyone. -Wrenflight
Mhmm or were you trying to skip out on fixing up the camp? *teases her*
Skyheart

*does that same and purr loudly* Thanks mama!
Buckkit

Everyone? I dont think Sunheart would love that you know.
Strongbreeze
Oh is that what you think? *cuffs her mate playfully* -Hushpool

Well... he'll have to get over that. We'll have to get over our differences at some point. -Wrenflight
*laughs at her* Nah i know you work the hardest to help the clan.
Skyheart

*tears off a huge peice and sits backing chewing on it purring*
Buckkit

Best of luck to you and your siblings then cause you know Sweetbriar has been givving his more dirty looks then you are.
Strongbreeze
That's what I thought. Did the kits behave? -Hushpool

Well after what he said to her during our little game I don't think that's going to change. -Wrenflight
*nods* They tried their best to help before tiring out. *looks over at them amused*
Skyheart

I mean to be fair you guys were all asking pretty bad truths or dares.
Strongbreeze
*purrs* Of course they did. Probably did more work than you thought. *teases* -Hushpool

What?! What did I ask or do that was bad? -Wrenflight
Oh please love you know them better then i do, do you really beleive that? *nudges her playfully*
Skyheart

Well not you but others obviously.
Strongbreeze
*purrs* Maybe. *nuzzles his chin* -Hushpool

Well with those cats I really didn't expect anything less. -Wrenflight
*lays down* Well where are we all sleeping tonight i dont think anyone has gathered any moss yet.
Skyheart

*laughs* Yet you were the one who wanted to play the game..well actually you forced us to.*Purrs*
Strongbreeze

I mean since we haven't had the time to test the dens I think we'll all be sleeping in the same space. -Hushpool

Well I had to try something to get everyone getting along. Okay. Time to organize patrols. -Wrenflight
Want to help me gather some moss for our little monsters then? *says looking around to spot some*'
Skyherat

*nods* Who do you want on what deputy?
Strongbreeze
Of course. -Hushpool

*looks around the camp* I'll put a couple of cats on duty to collect moss. A few more to go hunting and scout for a water source. Then rest can fetch brambles. -Wrenflight
Come on then lets find the softest moss for them then.
Skyheart

Well better start taking command before they all start wandering off.
Strongbreeze
Before it turns into a free for all. *pads to the middle of camp* All right everyone. I'm appointing patrols now that we've got the main part of camp cleaned up. -Wrenflight

Well let's see what the deputy thinks. -Hushpool
*frowns* Can you really count him as a deputy? *says quietly to her and looks over at the tom*
Skyheart

*pads over to him with a bored look*
Sunheart
Mistybreeze, Shiverwind, Sunheart and Sweetbriar will be the hunting patrol. Keep your eye out for a good water source as well. Skyheart, Redshadow, Thunderpaw and Foxpaw will be collecting brambles we can use to reinforce dens and the perimeter of camp. Berryfrost and Strongbreeze will begin collecting moss for nests and also try to find spots where a lot of herbs grow. Once we have a medicine cat we'll need to know where their stock will be collected from. The rest of us will continue to work on stabilizing the dens. -Wrenflight

*shrugs* Well if this move is permanent then we'd have to. -Hushpool
*huffs at his mate and pads over to the group he was assigned to*
Skyheart

*looks at Sweetbriar wearily*
Sunheart

*gets to his paws and over to Redshadow* First patrol!
Foxpaw

*nudges Foxpaw* Let's go! *joins Skyheart* Ready? -Redshadow

*pads over to Sunheart* I'm sure we can get along long enough to do a hunting patrol. -Sweetbriar
*nods his head and pads after him*
Foxpaw

*looks him over wearily and nods* I guess.
Skyheart

Hpoefully you just have to not make any snarky comments.
Sunheart
You're going to have to trust me at some point, Skyheart. It's been quite a while since I've joined the clan for cats to still be concerned about me. -Redshadow

*flicks her tail nonchalantly* Same to you. -Sweetbriar
*shrugs* Its not like you are the only one i dont trust. *says annoyed and pads ahead with Thunderpaw* Come on you are slowing us down.
Skyheart

*looks at Redshadow his tail twitching* He is always like this.
Foxpaw

*grumbles and continues on with the patrol*
Sunheart
*rolls his eyes* I'm hardly surprised. Let's get going. *heads out* -Redshadow

*heads out of camp, scenting the air* -Sweetbriar
*nods padding besides him* This is our first patrol in the new cmap. *purrs*
Foxpaw

*follows after her scenting the area*
Sunheart
Pretty exciting huh? *looks around the forest* -Redshadow

From what I could scent on the way to the camp it seems like a lot of prey is toward the east. -Sweetbriar
*nods happily trying to memorize paths they were taking* Yea really!
Foxpaw

*looks back at the two toms* Can you two keep quiet?
Skyheart

*nods* Yea thats only part of the territory though there could be better spots.
Sunheart
I'm still keeping an ear open for any potential problem. Besides, we're just out to get brambles. -Redshadow

Should we break off in pairs to look in different areas? -Sweetbriar
Whatever. *says stopping as they reach some bramble bushes and starts to gather*
Skyheart

*sighs and looks at Redshadow*
Foxpaw

Well who is leading the patrol?
Sunheart
*flicks Foxpaw with his tail* Let's get started. *moves to a different spot and starts pulling the brambles into a collected pile* -Redshadow

I'd assume Mistybreeze. -Sweetbriar
*start to pick at the brambles* This is so going to make my paws sore..
Foxpaw

*shrugs* Then let her decide.
Sunheart
Well hopefully we can get all we need in one day. -Redshadow

*eyes the forest, her paws itching to do something* -Sweetbriar
*nods in agreement* Yea otherwise im going to be a sad tom. *chuckles*
Foxpaw

*watches her for a moment* Well since Mistybreeze isnt really talking why dont you try to lead? Since you are so antsy.
Sunheart
Eh I'm sure you'd get over it soon enough. *flicks him with his tail playfully* -Redshadow

All right then. *glances at the group, immediately rejecting the idea of pairing Shiverwind and Sunheart together, also not liking the idea of pairing herself with Shiverwind**groans internally at her options* Mistybreeze and Shiverwind can go east. Sunheart and I will go west. *heads off in the direction* -Sweetbriar
•looks back at Mistybreeze and Shiverwind and pads after Sweetbriar• I see you still don’t trust me or Shiverwind together.
Sunheart

Yea I True.. •glances over at Skyheart wearily• Do ou think he is mad that I kissed Bloodpaw in front of everyone? •says quietly•
Foxpaw
I would assume so. He seems like the protective father type. -Redshadow

*glances at him before shrugging* I'm just looking out for my sister. Nothing personal against you. Not completely at least. -Sweetbriar
But its still something against me. *Gives her a look* Why cant you all just let us be.
sunheart

I hope he doesnt hold anything against me...
Foxpaw
Dont worry about it, Foxpaw. But if you don't want him to be upset you could always discuss it with him. -Redshadow

That's a little bit silly to ask when we're all out together and you and Shiverwind start getting all cuddly. It's not like we're going out of our way to pester you. You two do it in front of everyone. If Frecklenose had cheated on you and then was all touchy with that cat afterwards and one of your brothers saw I'm sure they'd feel the same defensiveness. -Sweetbriar
*freezes at the thought of talking to Skyheart alone about the kiss* Y-yea...i dont know about that one Redshadow i think that was probably the worst fatherily advice you gave me so far. *says with a half laugh*
Foxpaw

*gives her a look* Seriously? Whats wrong with how close we are? When you do the exact same thing to your best friend even though she has a mate.
Sunheart
*nudges him lightly* I'd be right here. I wouldn't let anything happen to you. Trust me. I'd snap his neck before he could hurt you. -Redshadow

*rolls her eyes in annoyance* Berryfrost and I have never had romantic feelings for each other. We've also never slept together. Big differences there. Berryfrost and I are close as friends. You and Shiverwind crossed the line of friendship. That's the difference. -Sweetbriar
•purrs• As nice as that sounds I think it would be a lot harder then you make it seem.
Foxpaw

So that means we aren’t aloud to be close to each other then?
Sunheart
He would be a fierce opponent in any other situation, but if he were to try and hurt you I promise there wouldn't be much of a fight. -Redshadow

You can be close as normal friends but I'd think it'd be common sense you're crossing a line when you start cozying up to each other. You're telling me you don't think Frecklenose would be hurt if she saw that? After what you two put her through? -Sweetbriar
•purrs happily• Thanks Redshadow...I know it hasn’t been long but you are already a better fTher then Tigerfang ever was..
Foxpaw

•listen to the two toms conversation quietly picking st Branbles•
Skyheart

It was just a brush of the pelt in just saying. •says as he flicks his tail and looks off into the forest•
Sunheart
Sounds like I'm doing my job right then. *cuffs him playfully before continuing to collect brambles* -Redshadow

*glances at him in disbelief before turning away**sniffs around after the scent of a rabbit* -Sweetbriar
•purrs and continues on collecting•
Foxpaw

•finally looks over at them• Wait so you adopted Foxpaw?
Skyheart
I did. Mistybreeze and I thought it would be a good idea. -Redshadow
*laughs a bit* Thats amazing.
Skyheart

*narrows his eyes at him*
Foxpaw

*manages to snag a few mice*
Sunheart

*sits between his mothers paws after finishing the meal she caught them* Mama when will the other ktis come?
Buckkit
What makes you say that? -Redshadow

As soon as we get the camp fixed up. It shouldn't be more than a few days or so. -Hushpool
Well I mean he is basically half way through his apprenticeship so normally wouldn’t you want to adopted when they are I don’t know younger? Plus his father is still alive.
Skyheart

•grins and looks at Pantherkit• hear that Pantherkit ? Soon we can start kicking tail again.
Buckkit
Alive he may be, but I'd hardly call him a father. We haven't adopted him just for the sake of having a kit. If we wanted kits we'd have our own. We adopted Foxpaw because to have him considered our son is a great honor and a pleasure. -Redshadow

Who should we take down first? -Pantherkit