Stormclan - New Camp

KatieK102 posted on Dec 18, 2018 at 09:08PM
After StormClan's territory became too small to support their large Clan, half of the Clan volunteered to leave and establish a new camp, so that both camps could thrive.

Leader:

Deputy:

Medicine Cats:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: Leaf-fall
last edited on Nov 07, 2021 at 02:56AM

Stormclan 5465 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1351-1400 of 5465

over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
Yeah I'm kind of tuckered out too. Let's take a nap. -Briarkit

What do you think Buckkit? -Pantherkit

*slams down on him, pinning his hips down* Not so fast, big guy. You stay still. I control the pace. *Yanks on his ear* I don't think I need the vines, but if you want me to use them I can. I'd rather tease you with my own paws. *pokes his stomach with her claws teasingly* I know your sensitive here. *pricks him slightly* -Frecklenose

What's "you know" mean? You've slept with Skyheart too. -Featherwing
over a year ago tanglebelly said…
*nods* Cmon lets get to the den then. *says getting to his paws and tiredly making his way to the nursery*
Driftkit

*shakes his head* I wanna wait for mama and papa to get back.
Buckkit

*gasp almost losing his breath and himself as she slams down onto him* S-sorry! *whimpers out wanting to finish but holds it in before moaning out at her as she claws his stomach teasingly* T-that would be and u-understatment!
Sunheart

Well they prefer you over me though. *chuckles* So i think i might be safer then you.
Crowtail

Do you think we shuld get the kits a treat love?
Skyheart
*follows him and curls up in the nest* -Briarkit

Me too. *leans against him* -Pantherkit

*rides him fast and hard, moaning as he hits deep in her* Y-You feel amazing! *scratches his shoulders as she holds onto him tight* -Frecklenose

I suppose.. *shuffles his paws slightly* -Featherwing

Probably no more honey or their stomachs will be sore. What did you have in mind? -Hushpool
*purrs at his sister* Thanks for having my back all the time..*says cuddling up next to her*
Driftkit

They always bring us back something yummy when they go out.
Buckkit

*releases into her as he reaches deep into her his member full throbbing as he finishes* G-great s-starclan i l-love it when you take charge! *moans out letting out a small whimper as she scratches his shoulders*
Sunheart

Oh dont be so nervous now!
Crowtail

True,,,What about fish eggs? We could try to find a big plump fish full of them.
Skyheart
Of course. I'll always support you. -Briarkit

Mmm what do you think they'll bring this time? -Pantherkit

*continues to move on him, her claws moving to his chest* I-I'll definitely be doing it more often! *grits her teeth as her climaxes* F-Fuck! -Frecklenose

I'm not really nervous per say. -Featherwing

Oh that'd be good! They're delicious and it'd be healthy for them. -Hushpool
And ill always support you im your big brother!
Driftkit

Oh! Probably a big bird like a eagle!
Buckkit

*looks up at her panting heavily* T-that all you got? *says amused* Or are you going to punish me again for speaking out like this. *smirks*
Sunheart

Good. *says closing his eyes in the sun again*
Crwotail

*nods* Cmon lets see if there is a stream or something around.
Skyheart
*purrs as she drifts off to sleep* -Briarkit

Oh that'd be so cool! I'm sure they could do it. -Pantherkit

That's a lot of back talk you're giving to someone you gave complete control. *latches her jaws around his neck and starts applying more pressure then releasing* -Frecklenose

*grooms his fur gently, purring at the idea of being tied up as punishment* -Featherwing

*follows the scent of water and stops at a stream**watches the water closely* -Hushpool
*does the same*
Driftkit

*nods* Easily mama and papa are the best and the strongest!
Buckkit

*yelps in surprise and looks up at her submissivly* Sorry! *says gasping lightly*
Sunheart

Mhmm you purring because of me? *says at his tongue licks*
Crowtail

*follows her and watches knowing she was much better then him*
Skyheart
We'll be just like them, you know. -Pantherkit

*moves her hips on him again* This is certainly a different side to you my love. *scratches at his sides* -Frecklenose

I'm just excited thinking about you keeping up on that promise you made me earlier. You bringing up me being tied up just now really got my mind going with all the things you can do to me. -Featherwing

*snags a salmon and tosses it on the shore**moves out of the water and prods it's belly* Nice a fat. Definitely can feel the squishy eggs in there. -Hushpool
I think we will be better then them. *grins* They can only be so good right?
Buckkit

*hisses at her scratch* H-hey i dont have to be dominating all the time sometimes i just wanna be used. *smirks* nothing wrong with that right?
Sunheart

*purrs at him* True true i have alot of things i wanna do i could just ruin you.
Crowtail

*purrs* Great the kids would love this!
Skyheart
Yeah that's true! If we work our tails off we could be the best warriors in history. -Pantherkit

Of course not. *moans louder as she moves on him faster**bites on his ear roughly* -Frecklenose

Hopefully those two get back soon so you can show me all those things. -Featherwing

*grabs the fish and heads for camp again* I'm sure they'll be excited. -Hushpool
I will totally work super hard!
Buckkit

*twtiches his ear painfully but says nothing leaning his head back moaning loudly* M-more!
Sunheart

Oh trust me ill really show you. You might get a little banged up though. *purrs*
Crowtail

*purrs following her* You are the best mother ever!
Skyheart
Me too. -Pantherkit

*bites again on his shoulder, stiffling her loud moans of pleasure**scratches him again, less on purpose and more out of intense pleasure* -Frecklenose

I'm okay with that. I want you to do whatever you want to me. No holding back. -Featherwing

And you're the best father ever. *twines tails with him* -Hushpool
*lays dow on his side boredly* Where are they...*mumbles*
Buckkit

*hisses bucking hard into her pushing in completely forgetting that she was to be in control* S-so good! Bite me harder and claw me up!
Sunheart

Mhmm better be careful of what you let me do. *opens his eyes finally hearing Hushpool and skyheart near*
Crowtail

*purrs happily as they see the camp entrance*
Skyheart
Right there! *jumps up and runs to them as they enter camp* -Pantherkit

Hi babies. We brought you something special. -Hushpool

Oh StarClan! *yowls in pleasure as she climaxes hard**bites him more, her paws moving under him and her claws scraping down his back* -Frecklenose

Well about time. *watches them enter* -Featherwing
MAMA! *says running after his sister*
Buckkit

*purrs nuzzling Pantherkit* A nice big fishy!
Skyheart

*his eyes widen in pleasure and pain feeling her claws rake his back* F-fuck! Little warrior y-you are amazing! *says as he finishes into her once again yowling with her*
Sunheart

*grins and looks over at Wrenflight waiting for him to do what a deputy would*
Crowtail
And it's special. *drops the fish and slices it down the belly with her claw* Fresh eggs just for you. Plenty of good things to help you get strong. And they taste good. -Hushpool

It looks yummy! -Pantherkit

Dig in, little ones. It's all for you -Hushpool

*goes limp on top of him, her chest rising and falling heavily* Oh my gosh...T-That felt incredible...-Frecklenose

Hushpool, Skyheart, a word. *waves them over* -Wrenflight

You enjoy your treat. We'll be right back. *nuzzles them before heading over to him* -Hushpool
*purrs before frowning at Wrenflight and padding over to him* You just have to ruin the moment,
Skyheart

*sniffs at the food and licks up an egg* Oh! its good!
Buckkit

*pants heavily holding her tightly nuzzling her neck* Mhmm...That was amazing..*winces as he moves slightly as he back was a bit clawed up* And you really got into it. *purrs*
SUnheart
Well I certainly had my day ruined when I heard two of our warriors may not have even been in the territory. -Wrenflight

How'd you hear that? -Hushpool

Doesn't really matter. I heard it on good authority though. And I really only needed you to get close enough so I could smell you. Bloodpaw's scent is all over you both. -Wrenflight

Mama and daddy wouldn't bring us something gross. *licks up the eggs happily* -Pantherkit

You too. *kisses his cheek* Sorry about all these marks my love. I hope they don't hurt too bad. -Frecklenose
*watches the three warriros from where he and Featherwing were*
Crowtail

*narrows his eyes* Is there something wrong with wanting to see our daughter?
Skyheart

*nods* Thats true mama and papa would only bring the best stuff! I mean this is great.
Buckkit

*shakes his head* Oh if anything this was such a turn on. *purrs*
Sunheart
The point of this split was so cats stay where they've chosen. We can't have everyone who left someone behind going back and forth for visits. It'd be hectic. -Wrenflight

How do you think this will go? -Featherwing

The eggs are good and the fish itself is so yummy! -Pantherkit

I never thought you could be so submissive. It was pretty hot. -Frecklenose
Well we arent going back and forth all the time its been moons since we last saw our kit! *says a bit angerily* Whats wrong for wanting to see her every once in awhile?
Skyheart

Hopefully how we wanted it to. *says watching them*
Crowtail

*purrs and looks up at his parents seeing them arguing with Wrenflgiht* What do you think is going on?
Buckkit

*purrs amused at her nuzzling her cheek* Didnt think you could be so commanding.
Sunheart
And there are other parents here too who I'm sure would love to see their kits, but you don't see them leaving. They know the importance of staying within the territory lines. For safety first and foremost. -Wrenflight

*shrugs* I hope they don't get in trouble. -Pantherkit

Well I guess we've got another fun option for when we mate in the future. *kisses him softly* -Frecklenose
*lashes his tail looking at him* Well are you going to try and stop us next time or something Deputy? *says with a bit of a mocking tone*
Skyheart

They wouldnt get in trouble they are some of the best warriors.
Buckkit

*purrs and lightly pushes her off so he could start to clean himself and her off*
Sunheart
I'm not going to try. I will stop you. And so will the others who feel the same way I do. -Wrenflight

*raises an eyebrow in surprise* -Hushpool

Are you listening to what they're saying? -Featherwing

I suppose so. -Pantherkit

*purrs happily as he grooms her* I'm surprised I'm not pregnant again already. -Frecklenose
Oh and who are the others? *says challengingly*
Skyheart

*nods* Yea its uhh it might get very explosive soon..
Crowtail

*goes back to eatin the eggs* Cmon have some more!
Buckkit

I mean do you want to be? *says curiously* Cause i could attempt to make that happen. *grins* Or you could if you wanted to be in control again little warrior.
Sunheart
Well that doesn't sound good. -Featherwing

Like I said, you're not the only one who left kits behind. -Wrenflight

Those two traitors. *whips her head toward them, already glaring* -Hushpool

Uh oh...-Featherwing

*digs in eagerly* And mama said these will help make us strong. -Pantherkit

*purrs in amusement* I think I'd want to wait awhile before we decide to have another litter. I miss being a warrior. Even though I love being a mother. -Frecklenose
*shrinks back slightly at her glare* HIDE! *says quickly to his mate*
Crowtail

*growls* Good luck with that then. *snorts* I cant beleive they decided to make a young warrior like you as deputy.
Skyheart

Do you think they will?
Buckkit

*purrs* Fine fine just let me know when you wanna take control again i wouldnt mind having you tie me up and abusing me. *teases*
Sunheart
I-I don't know if that'll save us at this point. -Featherwing

Well they did and that's something you'll have to get used to. *pads off to Ivyfrost's den to let her know the situation* -Wrenflight

Those two Are in for it. *starts making her way over to them* -Hushpool

Mama said it so I'll believe it. -Pantherkit

Mmm will do handsome. You'll be at my mercy. -Frecklenose
*looks at Hushpool a bit awkwardly* Uh hey Hushpool.
Crowtail

*growls watching him go and turns to follow his mate*
Skyheart

Yea i guess mama is never wrong. *purrs and sits down full*
Buckkit

I sure will wont i? *purrs nuzzling her and gets stands up*
Sunheart
Is that all you two have to say for yourselves? -Hushpool

*watches him happily and gets to her paws as well* Ready to head back? -Frecklenose
I mean what did you want us to say? *says looking between her then skyheart*
Crowtail

Did you limp sticks rat us out or something? *growls at them his eyes flaring with anger*
Skyheart

Sure am love. *stretches out quickly and starts off* You know i wouldnt mind being more submissive when we go at it.
Sunheart
W-Well you weren't in the territory, Crowtail couldn't hear you. We had no idea where you were or what was happening. We just brought it to Wrenflight's attention. -Featherwing

That's not very much of an apology. *eyes them* -Hushpool

Mm and I couldn't certainly take on more of a dominating role. I thought it was fun. -Frecklenose
Well we got worried about you guys I mean you were gone for so long and your kits were here soo we just went to tell someone! •stammers out•
Crowtail

You two sound like you are just talking out of your ass. •growls•
Skyheart

Oh me and you both. •says starting to pad back to camp•
Sunheart
Even if that's true you know we're more than capable of handling anything. I think some form of payback is in order. -Hushpool

*nuzzles her head against his shoulder as she walks with him* -Frecklenose
*winces at the mention of payback* Uh...and what would that be?
Crowtail

*looks at his mate* Hmmm what do you think love what should we do to two heatless toms like these two?
Skyheart

*pads into camp looking around for the kits* Where did the little ones run off to?
Sunheart

*yawns tiredly stretching out as he wakes up*
Swampkit

*watches his parents stil eatiung the eggs*
Buckkit
Maybe we should spar them. *thinks* -Hushpool

No way! You'd actually kill us. -Featherwing

Over there. *purrs in amusement as she sees them sleeping with their aunt* -Frecklenose
Oh sparring with them sounds like a good plan. *looks at Featherwing in particular*
Skyheart

Agreed you would kill us!
Crowtail

*blinks looking around spotting his parents* MAma!
Swampkit

*purrs amused* They look quite comfy.
Sunheart
Nah we won't kill you. I think a good old fight for us to get over our anger at you two is perfect. It's settled, get up, we should take this out of camp or the strict deputy will yell at us. *flicks her tail toward the camp entrance* -Hushpool

But what about our kits? Who will watch them if we're all gone? -Featherwing

Thunderpaw of course. -Hushpool

*pads over to them* Did you have a good rest? *licks Swampkit's head* -Frecklenose

*picks her head up slightly* They were perfectly behaved as always. -Sweetbriar
*nods following his mate* Cmon you two idiots.
Skyheart

*frowns and looks a bit worried at his mate* Well we kinda expected this didnt we?
Crowtail

*nods purring loudly and nuzzles her back* Yup!
Swampkit

*licks Sunflowerkits head* They always are well behaved.
Sunheart
Yeah I guess we did. *huffs and heads out of camp* -Featherwing

Thunderpaw you're in charge! Watch over the kits for a bit. *Follows him out* -Hushpool

Did you have fun spending time with your aunt and uncle? -Frecklenose

*purrs and winds around her father's leg* -Sunflowerkit
*follows after him* You know we didnt mean any harm you to. *says quickly as they follow them*
Crowtail

*looks up at his parents frowning* They are going out again?
Buckkit

*nods* Yea but Uncle Wrenflight said i have a big head. *pouts*
Swampkit

*looks at his mate* Where do we wanna do this?
Skyheart

*purrs* How is my little one?
Sunheart
And yet you tried to get us in trouble for wanting to see our daughter? -Hushpool

We just...you two always just do as you please so we thought it'd be good for you to get used to the idea of not always being able to. -Featherwing

*stops at a opening within a cluster of trees* Here. *stretches* Well love, who do you want to take? -Hushpool

I heard mama say something about fighting! I think they're going to fight Featherwing and Crowtail. -Pantherkit

I think he just tries to make himself feel better because he has the biggest head of all. *purrs in amusement* -Frecklenose

Good. Daddy why do you have so many scratches? -Sunflowerkit
*stretches wit her his muscles rippling beneath his pelt* I'll take Fluffy if you dont mind. *says eyeing him menancingly*
Skyheart

Y-yea we ment no harm! *says nervously looking at Hushpool*
Crowtail

Oh i wish we could watch!
Buckkit

*purrs* I think thats true!
Swampkit

*blinks* Uh..well i got stuck in a bramble bush. *says puring a bit amused that he forgot about the scratches and looks at Frecklenose a bit embarrassed*
Sunheart
That's why I said we wouldn't kill you. If you really did it to hurt us you'd be in danger of your life right now. *Squares up to Crowtail* -Hushpool

*moves into a defensive stance nervously* -Featherwing

Me too, but I think mama wants us to really learn the basics before we watch anything too advanced. -Pantherkit

Good save. *mouths to him, tail flicking in amusement* Well, what now my little darlings? -Frecklenose
*eyes Featherwing circling him aggressivly and lashes out at him tauntingly*
Skyheart

*sighs and squares up with Hushpool watchign her carfully*
Crowtail

Yea thats true....I think we already know the basics though
Buckkit

*laughs and lays down*
Sunheart

Can you give me a bath?
Swampkit
*dodges his strikes* We really didn't mean to make you guys this upset. -Featherwing

*growls slightly as she swipes at his flank* -Hushpool

Like the basic pin. I've gotten good at that. -Pantherkit

Wow a kit that wants a bath. Your kits really are perfect. *purrs* -Sweetbriar

Perfect little angels. *purrs as she grooms Swampkit* -Frecklenose
Yea we really didnt! *says ducking and swipes out quickly clearly striking Hushpools muzzle* Oh shit...
Crowtail

*strikes out again before barreling into him*
Skyheart

Oh me to! *purrs*
Buckkit

I like baths mama! *says quickly*
Swmapkit

*leaps at him, swatting hard at his shoulders over and over* -Hushpool

*yelps as they roll, using his hind legs to try and shove Skyheart off* -Featherwing

And the deflect! -Pantherkit

Well that's good. Once you're older I can trust you to keep yourself nice and clean. -Frecklenose
*growls taking her hits and lunges out at her trying to wrestle her down*
Crowtail

*stands over him taking his kicks and swats him on the side of the head before getting off of him* Get up Fluffy. *says crouching down waintg for him*
Skyheart

And dont forget the pounce! *says poucing on her*
Buckkit

Dont worry mama i wil. Though i dont know about Blackkit. *teases*
Swampkit

What do you wanna do little one? *Says grooming Suhflowerkits head*
Sunheart