Sinna's Soiree FRIENDSHIP GATHERING CONVERSING EVENT!

hugebleachfan1 posted on Jul 28, 2014 at 01:15PM
Ever since ya know.. We have alll lost contact with each other TT_TT or more like me never being on this stupid site *cough cough* i mean me being busy with life (i have none so dont know what life im talking boutXD) Well anways i made this so that we could all come together again and just talk and stuff...and yeahh i really shouldve put more thought into this but who cares WE HAVE FRIENDSHIP MWAHAHAHA... AND thats what i will call this :3 at first it was going to be this IDONTKNOWWHATTOCALTHISTHINGSHOULDVETHOUGHT­ITO­UTM­ORE EVENT! but now its friendship dont know what im writing anymore OwO but no matter everybody we must gather and chat even though we will be missing very very very very very x infinity important people TT_TT We must stick together and i dun want any lectures about me being late with this crap okay? i have had stuff do and that includes unicorns and rainbows. i mish both of them very much like all of you..........NOW LETS GATHER AND CONVERSE LIKE CIVILIZED UNICORNS DATTEBAYO! (this is what happens when you get a 3:10AM MINA!) AND no i am not making this to joke im making it so we all can come together again and chat i know its not the same but still i noticed and realized most of us have drifted away and we have lost contact but thats why im creating this so we can all gather and converse again!!! NOW ARE YOU WITH ME OR AGAINST ME? (any questions will be answered~)
 Ever since ya know.. We have alll lost contact with each other TT_TT or more like me never being on
last edited on Jul 28, 2014 at 01:15PM

Sinna's Soiree 36 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...