Sinna's Soiree Sisterhood Rules.

haremaster99 posted on Jul 25, 2012 at 01:13AM
Rule number 1: Sisters NEVER take another sisters man. No matter what.
Rule number 2: TRUE sisters, Blood or not, are always there for each other. No matter what.
Rule number 1: Sisters NEVER take another sisters man. No matter what. 
Rule number 2: TRUE sisters,

Sinna's Soiree 26 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Sinna_Hime_chan said…
heart
:D That is the real deal right there! You bet! Exactly! I love that! Thank You!!!!!!<3333333333333333333
over a year ago haremaster99 said…
your welcome~ ^^
Rule Number 3: if a guy breaks up with your sister. Kick his butt. No questions asked.
over a year ago hugebleachfan1 said…
big smile
yeah you have that right its so true:)
angelic
True dat... that isft Truthiness.

Addition to Rule #1. -smaller print: True Sisters do not fight over a guy, EVER- and if they must they will sort it out amicably amongst themselves or moreso BOTH walk away. 'And in the event of ex- recent or not, that is a taboo too. There is something just not right about dating another Sister's ex. Uncool.
heart
(Well -if they were not serious - as in the relationship being that serious... or what have you, then that may not count <above> however that is shakey ground and should be defined as a not good idea anyway.)

Love Triangles do not work - not for any length of time & someone always gets hurt. It should never be the sisters hurting the sisters. Respect is a No. 1. thing in that romantic interest department. Sisters should come FIRST. :)
last edited over a year ago
big smile
yeah thats right
Indeed! =3
smile
yeah so one question wat exactly do we do here??
Well, whenever you think should be a rule for sisterhood you add it! Besides that you just talk about sisterhood, friendship, ect ect. And this is for GIRLS ONLY
blush
okay i have something to say i have sorta a crush on this guy
Really? Who?? =)
blush
O///////Oits a secret i cant telll>////< but hes really sweet and i have a crush on him.....soo...um
You have to tell!
Rule number 4: Sisters ALWAYS tell eachother their crushes! No matter what~!
=p
blush
crap>_<okay he's a guy that i met like at the begining of the month i think
Ok~! Continue~
surprise
wait wont the guys come snooping
-3- Sinna'll take care of it
okay i like this guy named nick
ok~ go on~
that is all
ah,......
yeah......
crying
cinna you were right the one you asked me the one if i was secretly likeing now you were right it is him
mischievous
I know... Sistas know All... lol (jk-not really)

and it is okay. Having crushes are scary. I could tell you sis' a story but it is a very bad example, but let's just say I had a crush on this guy that went to my school and was part of my close circle of friends. I NEVER liked guys at my own school or my own age. Juicy details omitted and long story short it worked out, but then after a bit it didn't coz guys have "Brotherhood Rules" I found out (this was like 8th grade) and come to find out one of his best friends (though much older) was my EX! :( So he did the right thing to his bro and quit seeing me. (Speed through time to adult age not long ago bumped into the dude and he admitted how absolutely HOT he was for me and soooo regretted doing that of letting me get away & go! We were good friends too. We stayed good friends remarkably through those school years together.) He just felt like he was doing the right thing at that time and that is the thing we should always do... but he continued to think about me! lol & That made me feel really good that he told me that! How nice! lol
last edited over a year ago
kiss
Thank you James Bolger - LOL.
aw poor cinna